Author Topic: There are none so blind as those who will not see ...  (Read 924 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
There are none so blind as those who will not see ...
« on: October 19, 2016, 12:53:28 PM »
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/10/18/state-alleges-more-voter-fraud-names-and-birth-dates-changed-on-forms/92365268/

In Indiana, voters can change their registration data on-line. The "security" for this system is the driver's license number. But ... the drivers' license database is openly available on-line. The state official in charge of this boondoggle doesn't see a problem.

County official (a Republican!):
"I don't know how you distinguish between people purposely changing their information and those who didn't," Richardson said. "In an election like this, where everyone wants to vote, you are going to get a lot of changes. People change their first names or last names or change their addresses. Especially people who haven't voted in a while."

Because people change their birthdays all the time. What's the problem?

Logging in to make registration changes requires only a voter’s driver’s license number. That information is contained in a copy of every county’s voter database, a public record already in the hands of political parties, campaigns, the media and others, Bangert reported.

The secretary of state’s office defended the system in an interview last week.

“To my knowledge, I’ve not heard of anyone getting to do that in the online system,” Warycha said. “The driver’s license is the safeguard there, and we don’t have evidence that that isn’t working.

Well, it sort of appears that you DO have evidence that it isn't working. Aside from that, remember that "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:54:54 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Re: There are none so blind as those wehi will not see ...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 12:57:40 PM »
Someone needs to look up his DL number and change his registration to Green Party.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: There are none so blind as those wehi will not see ...
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 01:29:20 PM »
Someone needs to look up his DL number and change his registration to Green Party.

Even better if you can get it deleted from the system altogether and then turn him in to get pulled over somehow.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: There are none so blind as those who will not see ...
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 09:20:21 PM »
Unpossible.  "Voter fraud" is a figment of Trump's imagination.  CNN said so.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: There are none so blind as those who will not see ...
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 11:57:30 PM »
you know, a little bit of python...

Rev?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog