Author Topic: United Airlines initiates self-immolation  (Read 43145 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: United Airlines initiates self-immolation
« Reply #325 on: August 13, 2018, 09:13:41 PM »
What a bunch of BS.  A gate-checked bag has already been security screened.  At the end of the flight, the bag is given back to the passenger as he steps off the plane.

Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #326 on: August 13, 2018, 09:51:43 PM »
Agreed.  The airline employee should be fired and then convicted of perjury and making false statements to police.  They should have arrested the person before they left the court.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #327 on: August 13, 2018, 10:05:17 PM »
I made the mistake of flying American when I went to the SHOT Show in January of 2017. The trip to Las Vegas was such a cluster ___ that I didn't arrive until 24 hours after I should have ... causing me to miss range day. On the flight home it wasn't much better, although I did at least arrive on the same day I was supposed to.

This year I flew Delta and it was a lot better, although the seats were still far too small.

I don't understand how people fly these days. There was a time when I enjoyed flying, even when I was flying for business. If I go to the SHOT Show next year, I may decide to rent an econo-car and drive.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design