Author Topic: Imran Awan went to bar with Seth Rich day he was killed???  (Read 2777 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
I just got this, and i have no idea what Imran or Seth Rich looks like.
Imran Awan is in custody over the wasserman IT scandal .... soooo...
Is this photo real? photoshopped?
You guys are experts... ( compared to me lol )
http://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/imran-awan-went-to-bar-with-seth-rich-day-he-was-killed
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Chester32141

• friend
Re: Imran Awan went to bar with Seth Rich day he was killed???
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:03:16 PM »
From everything I've read it's true ... they were at an IT party before the bar where that photo was taken ... Perhaps Awan decided to cash in and handle the DNC's 'wet work' by himself ... a professional hitman should have known to at least take his watch, cell phone or wallet ... I wonder what it will take to get to the bottom of this ... the missing hours from when Rich left the bar to when he got shot are what I'm curious about ...
 [popcorn]

Rich is seated Awan is standing ... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/report-seth-rich-attended-party-numerous-dc-workers-night-murdered/
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 08:42:19 PM »
Hey Look Over There !!!   Russia !!!11

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]

I have a fervent hope that Mueller will burrow to the bottom of this rabbit hole and send the entire DNC to the pokey.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 05:06:46 PM »
Hey Look Over There !!!   Russia !!!11
Funny you should mention that...

The same crazy guy who really got the Seth Rich conspiracy going is now suing Fox News over it and saying that it was done specifically as a distraction from Russia.
Wheeler alleges Fox News and the Trump supporter intended to deflect public attention from growing concern about the administration's ties to the Russian government. His suit charges that a Fox News reporter created quotations out of thin air and attributed them to him to propel her story...

"Rod Wheeler unfortunately was used as a pawn by Ed Butowsky, Fox News and the Trump administration to try and steer away the attention that was being given about the Russian hacking of the DNC emails," says Douglas Wigdor, Wheeler's lawyer.

Whether Wheeler can be believed about anything seems pretty debatable at this point.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 05:23:01 PM »
Okay, let's think about the "Russia, Russia, Russia" thing.

Let's say that Putin had the DNC hacked and got the emails.  He's a KGB guy, does anyone REALLY think he looked at the Polling and Projections and said "Boris, it looks like Hillary is slam dunk to become President.  Give all the take to Wikileaks so we can help The Donald."

Or as a KGB guy, would he say:

"Boris, pick out some of the second or third tier stuff, things that are embarrassing but not to really good stuff.  Enough, so that when I meet with President Clinton, I can show her some of what we have, and I will own her."

Really ?!?!

I have yet to hear:

1)  What law(s) were broken.

2)  Exactly what the "interference" was.  Some "fake news" on sketchy "news" sights ??  RT?   No one denies that the DNC emails are not real.  No one says that any voting machines were hacked or tampered with.  I think Jill Stein's "recount" proved that.  The only places with even a whiff of voter fraud are the usual places...Chicago, Philly, California.

And the 17 intelligence agencies that claimed the unspecified "Interference" is now down to 4, and the interference is still unspecified.  Unless outing Hillary and the DNC as disliked, lying, cheating, immoral, scumbags, is "Interference".
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.