Author Topic: Trump and Charlottesville  (Read 18689 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Trump and Charlottesville
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2017, 08:59:44 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2017, 09:05:29 AM »

Never stop tweeting, Chelsea.   :lol:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2017, 10:21:14 AM »

[shakes head] [questions whether he should bother with this] [decides to bother]

A furry is someone that enjoys dressing up as an animal. A brony is a male fan of My Little Pony. Two different things.

[shakes head again]

Different, but equally disturbing. And vaguely disgusting.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2017, 10:56:46 AM »
A little humor for an otherwise depressing topic. Chelsea Clinton weighs in:

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/08/18/could-it-be-satan-chelsea-clinton-compares-monuments-to-the-devil-gets-laughed-off-twitter/

I can't find it now, but after a leftist said these were rebels to the United States, someone pointed out that Washington was a rebel to the British.

The clueless lib said "and they don't have statues of Washington in Britain."

ORLY?

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2017, 11:49:03 AM »
Interesting.  I had no idea there was a statue of him there.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Trump and Charlottesville
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2017, 12:06:45 PM »
I can't find it now, but after a leftist said these were rebels to the United States, someone pointed out that Washington was a rebel to the British.

The clueless lib said "and they don't have statues of Washington in Britain."

ORLY?

So when can we expect all of the William Wallace statues to be torn down? Of a bunch of rioting English show up to tear down Wallace statues someone please hit the pause button so I can get some popcorn before the Scots show up to counter protest.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2017, 12:29:05 PM »
OMG, some of those responses to Little Hillary's tweet are hysterical!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2017, 01:16:49 PM »
OMG, some of those responses to Little Hillary's tweet are hysterical!

There were some talking about her running for office.  I wouldn't want to see her win, but her on the campaign trail would be hilarious. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2017, 07:16:17 PM »
A little humor for an otherwise depressing topic. Chelsea Clinton weighs in:

The story of Lucifer-who rebelled against God-is part of many Christians' traditions. I've never been in a church with a Lucifer statue.

???

I thought it was part of every Christian's tradition. It is, after all, in the Bible ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2017, 07:45:40 PM »
Ah, but we allow the Satanists to put them on their property and in their places of worship and homes and they are protected by our Constitution to do just that.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re:
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2017, 07:48:43 PM »
And, granted it's getting his ass kicked or being up to no good, plenty of churches do have images or figures of Lucifer present. And as HH points out outside of churches he's displayed all people like.

But, the left hasn't decided that image needs to be torn from the public eye.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2017, 11:57:48 PM »
I thought it was part of every Christian's tradition. It is, after all, in the Bible ...

The details about Lucifer, if that name even refers to Satan, are not so cut and dried.

http://www.crivoice.org/lucifer.html

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re:
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2017, 12:48:37 AM »
And, granted it's getting his ass kicked or being up to no good, plenty of churches do have images or figures of Lucifer present. And as HH points out outside of churches he's displayed all people like.

Le genie du mal comes to mind.  That one's more just sitting and sulking, though.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2017, 04:21:47 AM »
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2017, 11:16:53 AM »

The details about Lucifer, if that name even refers to Satan, are not so cut and dried.

http://www.crivoice.org/lucifer.html
Well, I always prefered the AKA of "Scratch,"  or "Beelzebub,"  myself.  They're sort of ...."homy." :lol: =D [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2017, 11:22:10 AM »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2017, 11:50:43 AM »
I haven't seen this posted elsewhere, so:

CNN tries, fails, to get "average Americans" to be upset about Trump's "both sides" commentary.

=D

That's pretty amazing to me, mostly because it appears CNN failed in their vetting process for panelists.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."