Author Topic: "Fevered desperation"  (Read 1096 times)

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
"Fevered desperation"
« on: January 19, 2018, 10:07:11 AM »
A couple things that popped up on my Book of Faces.  For your amusement:

Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President if Russia Probe Finds Conspiracy Evidence

"It's still possible!"

FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump

The NRA, figurehead of menace.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: "Fevered desperation"
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 10:11:52 AM »
At this point in time, I'm not sure that there is anything crazier or more disillusioned than, "We can still make Hillary President!"

If you're not over it by now, consider that you may be suffering from mental illness.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

griz

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 10:44:46 AM »
From the second link:

The extent to which the FBI has evidence of money flowing from Torshin to the NRA, or of the NRA’s participation in the transfer of funds, could not be learned.

So they are reporting an accusation by, well.... somebody, that a guy in Russia MAY have given money to an evil pro gun group favored Trump over Clinton?  Such is the state of "news" in our society.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 11:07:11 AM »
Given money is fungible,  even if the Russkies gave the evil  N. R. A.  money,  how could it be proven it was the same  money the Russkies provided?  Do Russian dollar  bills have Cryllic markings?  (I know Russians don't use dollars).
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 11:48:34 AM »
And my loonie-left friends are touting some 165 page transcript of Fusion GPS testimony to some Congressional committee the Trump and the Russians colluded, laundered money, had hookers urinate on the Obama bed in Moscow, and overthrew the illuminati and took over the levers of power in the universe.

Yet, reading it, there's no proof, corroboration, or other confirmation, just wild accusations and speculation. 

So there's a lot of "If these allegations are true, then we can crown Hillary the Benevolent, Emporass ushering an entire age of enlightenment where we can hunt down any and all unbelievers and destroy them with righteousness of our cause."   

Really ?!?!  This guy is willing to get you to chase shadows simply because they know that if the truth comes out, it will show that they (and Hillary) were the ones breaking all kinds of laws...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.