Author Topic: Dictators roll, Trump does nothing to stop them...  (Read 8174 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Dictators roll, Trump does nothing to stop them...
« on: March 08, 2018, 07:15:44 AM »
Yeah, because Obama was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very successful in preventing dictators from dictating.

*expletive deleted*ing idiot.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nationalist-autocrats-march-trump-yawns-100038611.html
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Dictators roll, Trump does nothing to stop them...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 10:23:00 AM »
I am sure Obama targeted a sternly worded speech at them so they were kept in check. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 12:18:04 PM »
I am sure Obama targeted a sternly worded speech at them

A sternly worded speech from Trump would be an improvement though. He does has a very bad tendency to speak quite favorably about dictators.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 01:07:14 PM »
A sternly worded speech from Trump would be an improvement though.  He does has a very bad tendency to speak quite favorably about dictators.

Yea  ....  he's had a veritable love-feast going with "Rocketman."  >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 04:35:44 PM »
Don’t forget the hashtag signs: I’m sure the dictators are still smarting from those, not to mention the ultimate shame of ending up on “the wrong side of history.”  ;/ ;/ :facepalm:
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 06:32:29 PM »
Obama let North Korea become a nuclear state.  Trump has nothing on that.