Author Topic: No Chick-Fil-A in June  (Read 7344 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: No Chick-Fil-A in June
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2022, 10:44:59 PM »
Closed on Sunday.
The left has actually attacked them for it.

Ironic isn't it? the left wants them closed but attacks them for being closed on Sunday.

:facepalm:

I knew that. Really, I did. And I admire them for doing that, and sticking to it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2022, 08:10:57 AM »
Take the whole family on a Saturday or Sunday.

I hear Sunday is the only day they have Hebrew National All Pork Hot Dogs on the menu.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2022, 03:54:04 PM »
Their customer service really takes a nosedive on Sundays.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2022, 03:57:48 PM »
Their customer service really takes a nosedive on Sundays.

I noticed that when they refused to let me in the store to place an order, so I quit going on Sundays.  Every other day of the week they have great customer service.  Weird, that.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2022, 06:40:32 PM »
You just have to wait for a natural disaster and they will open on Sunday.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2022, 06:46:26 PM »
I noticed that when they refused to let me in the store to place an order, so I quit going on Sundays.  Every other day of the week they have great customer service.  Weird, that.

Just pull into the drive thru and lay on your horn until someone comes out. Sometimes they're slow and they may not come out until Monday morning but just keep hoking until they do. Works every time. Sometimes the police will even show up to help.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2022, 06:49:25 PM »
I went today. If there's a boycott, the memo must not have reached the town I work in. Either that, or a whole bunch of people spell "boycott" b-u-y-c-o-t-t. The line was almost out the door for inside service, around three sides of the building for the drive-thru window, and they had three guys running orders out to the curbside pickup spaces. I don't think I have ever waited so long at a Chick-fil-A as I did today.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2022, 08:36:28 PM »
the two local ones are not only really busy, they're hiring - starting pay 17.50 an hour.
I was thinking of working part time after work
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2022, 11:23:20 AM »
Had breakfast there today!
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2022, 11:30:57 AM »
Had breakfast there today!

Same! Lol
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2022, 01:11:30 PM »
Remember; every time you eat at Chick-fil-A, a transwoman is forced to put on a flannel shirt, grow out her beard, and attend a tractor pull.

Sad.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2022, 12:22:23 AM »
I buy my shop lunch weekly.  We just got a Jesus chicken.  Guess where we're ordering from Thursday? 

Chick-Fil-A.  Tastes better in June for some odd reason.  Might have to do it all month...
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2022, 07:16:47 AM »
I buy my shop lunch weekly.  We just got a Jesus chicken.  Guess where we're ordering from Thursday? 

Chick-Fil-A.  Tastes better in June for some odd reason.  Might have to do it all month...

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2022, 07:39:49 PM »
 =)   ^
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2022, 01:38:06 PM »
Chick-Fil-A today
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2022, 03:30:09 PM »
I made it to the one near work three times this month. There's still time to hit them once or twice more during June.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2022, 04:31:48 PM »
They need to put some in redneck land. It's almost a $100 roundtrip right now if I wanted some. If I did go I would grab a sandwich to hold me over to pick up parts then go to Go Chicken Go and pick up dinner to take home.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2022, 05:16:09 PM »
I still haven't gone. I probably won't. But, who knows, I may.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2022, 08:11:18 AM »
Thought today would be a great day to get some Chick Fil A for breakfast. Stopped by. Closed.

Fine.

So I figured I'd get some Hebrew National all pork hotdogs for lunch and swung by the store.

None to be found!

Damned religious radicals! We need a law to make that kind of discrimination by those right-wing religious nuts illegal!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2022, 08:20:05 AM »
Thought today would be a great day to get some Chick Fil A for breakfast. Stopped by. Closed.

Fine.

So I figured I'd get some Hebrew National all pork hotdogs for lunch and swung by the store.

None to be found!

Damned religious radicals! We need a law to make that kind of discrimination by those right-wing religious nuts illegal!
You think you have problems - just try to get a kosher halal BLT (Bacon, lettuce, tomato) just about anywhere.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2022, 08:31:29 AM »
So we're supposed to be supporting them again? I can never keep track of this stuff.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/chick-fil-a-fellowship-christian-athletes
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2022, 11:17:52 AM »
They really should have released this last month.

Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).

That’s in spite of the fact that overall, consumers prefer full-service restaurants over fast food.

The survey found that Americans’ satisfaction with fast food restaurants decreased by 2.6% in the last year, earning the category a score of 76. Meanwhile, full-service restaurants maintained their score of 80 from 2021.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/chick-fil-a-is-us-favorite-restaurant-for-the-8th-time/

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2022, 11:38:34 AM »
"Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI)."

I love the sound of woke liberals screeching in the morning.

It sounds like triggering.