Author Topic: Sprouts Market?  (Read 2644 times)

grislyatoms

• friends
Sprouts Market?
« on: July 21, 2018, 09:20:21 AM »
Uncertain how "regional" Sprouts Market is. Anyway, bought 2 lb of Japanese gyoza dumplings for $7.
Excellent!
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

grislyatoms

• friends
Re: Sprouts Market?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 09:26:47 AM »
Very easy dip for dumplings - equal parts soy sauce and rice vinegar with powdered ginger added. :old:
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 06:31:52 AM »
Uncertain how "regional" Sprouts Market is. Anyway, bought 2 lb of Japanese gyoza dumplings for $7.
Excellent!

I’ve only seen them in the DFW area.  I like going there because they carry some unusual products I can’t easily get elsewhere.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 06:43:26 AM »
There are two in Maryland, not near me, and none in Virginia.

In DC metro we have a number of options for getting really good Asian/ethnic food at markets.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 11:24:21 AM »
There's one here in Lubbock. Decent enough but nothing there that would make me drive the extra few miles beyond the supermarket just up the street from my house. Nice selection of products but they don't sell enough volume to keep much of their "preservative-free" items fresh, especially the bulk nut bins. As a result the local store generally smells like stale crackers and rancid oils. 

That being said, we just got a spiffy new World Market superstore. I need to run by and get a beer sampler. Too bad it's right next to one of my favorite beer call locations, too.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Big Hairy Bee

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 12:17:26 AM »
Many of them here in Arizona.  Excellent produce and prices.  Lots of "healthy" choices on the shelves and a great beer and wine section.