Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Author Topic: Forget Korea  (Read 504 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Forget Korea
« on: August 27, 2018, 01:20:53 PM »

We need to sent Trump to have a chat with Iran.

http://news.trust.org/item/20180827115338-hpqo0

Those nutjobs won't be happy until they get into a real shooting war with the Yoo Ess of Ay.

Perd Hapley

• Unfettered conversationalist - beep/bop/boop
  • friend
  • I just realized I am not holding my microphone
Re: Forget Korea
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 01:45:16 PM »

Great. Now Trump will affirm our right to patrol the Gulf. And that will make patrolling the Gulf the WORST THING IN THE WORLD! In fact, having a Navy at all is racist, isn't it?
This member used to have another name, and the name that this member used to have was fistful.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 02:26:55 PM »

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 05:05:48 PM »

Thing is, Iran's screaming beards are used to having POTUS turn a blind eye - or even reward - their aggressive actions. If they do something extreme (like restarting the so-called "tanker war" in the 80's) by shooting Silkworm missiles or whatever else China/Russia/Whoever has been selling them lately at Gulf shipping, they may be rather shocked at the US response with Trump in the White House.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Those who work for a living are being BURIED by those who vote for a living.
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain