Author Topic: Forget Korea  (Read 662 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Forget Korea
« on: August 27, 2018, 01:20:53 PM »
We need to sent Trump to have a chat with Iran.

http://news.trust.org/item/20180827115338-hpqo0

Those nutjobs won't be happy until they get into a real shooting war with the Yoo Ess of Ay.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Forget Korea
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 01:45:16 PM »
Great. Now Trump will affirm our right to patrol the Gulf. And that will make patrolling the Gulf the WORST THING IN THE WORLD! In fact, having a Navy at all is racist, isn't it?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 02:26:55 PM »

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 05:05:48 PM »
Thing is, Iran's screaming beards are used to having POTUS turn a blind eye - or even reward - their aggressive actions. If they do something extreme (like restarting the so-called "tanker war" in the 80's) by shooting Silkworm missiles or whatever else China/Russia/Whoever has been selling them lately at Gulf shipping, they may be rather shocked at the US response with Trump in the White House.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain