Author Topic: confiscation/citizens death[i] A secret Court decides if you can be trusted![/i  (Read 3452 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
A secret Court decides if you can be trusted!

A spokeswoman for the Maryland Judiciary denied a request to see any and all requests for protection orders made at the residence on Linwood Avenue, citing the law, which states anything related to an order is confidential unless ruled otherwise by the court.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-shooting-20181105-story.html

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/11/home-owner-killed-maryland-police-trying-confiscate-guns/?fbclid=IwAR0lSJBQK6xIZ4tcBbfyG9B_vdiQJOsY68pPyPCF0hH3YN5cPPjmc8_7Ji0
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
You will obey.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
If it was a family member that called the cops on the relative, I don't think I would ever speak to them again.  Also, does the law allow

The “red flag” protective orders are officially known as emergency risk protection orders, and may be sought by family members, police or others to temporarily prohibit people’s access to firearms when they show signs that they are a danger to themselves or others. The law took effect Oct. 1.
It looks like they had a lot of people living in that house, but I am curious if the sister lived at that residence.  Does that qualify as a "family member".  Of course, I am not sure if the courts there would care if it was some stranger.  They might still issue the protective order.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge