Author Topic: 90 people or more killed by this new serial killer.  (Read 578 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
90 people or more killed by this new serial killer.
« on: November 20, 2018, 11:04:50 PM »
in the seventies, my cousin was killed by a serial killer/rapist.
leading me to always have a weapon of some kind nearbye 24/7

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-samuel-little-victims-20181120-story.html
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: 90 people or more killed by this new serial killer.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 07:50:11 AM »
Article is hiding behind a pay wall. Can't read.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: 90 people or more killed by this new serial killer.
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 08:32:16 AM »
Article is hiding behind a pay wall. Can't read.
Odd, opened fine for me. Did you try in an incognito (or whatever equivalent is on your browser) tab? If the site uses cookies to limit the number of articles you can read before paying up that can sometimes get you around it.

Back to the article.....that's a long stretch with what sounds like a lot of falling through the cracks. It's also interesting that he's now talking, and as mentioned doesn't seem to be bs'ing. Perhaps a combination of being old enough he knows he'll be dead soon and being locked up for life, and taking credit is a new way to get his jollies off his murders.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.