Author Topic: Shaun King Strikes Again  (Read 1551 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Shaun King Strikes Again
« on: January 07, 2019, 09:33:37 AM »
Shaun King (You're a white guy Shaun!) strikes again with another social media lynch mob going after an innocent person because they're white, so they must be guilty. This time he put out a big reward, and an innocent guy was arrested.

If the innocent guy doesn't have a civil case, at some point wouldn't something like this become a criminal offense? One time can be excused, but this is becoming an agenda that ruins innocent people's lives.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/01/07/harris-county-sheriff-thanks-shaun-king-for-the-tip-that-led-to-an-arrest-in-the-murder-of-jazminebarnes/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Shaun King Strikes Again
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 10:10:42 AM »
Saw a CNN article about "this", "this" being just that Shaun King helped to tip off the cops all the while conveniently leaving out all the important details.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/06/us/jazmine-barnes-shaun-king-tip/index.html
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 10:27:16 AM »
The man framed a brother for the heinous crime. Fight the power, fam.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 10:38:10 AM »
Wait ...

I am told that Larry Woodruffe and Eric Black Jr. shot & killed Jazmine Barnes in drive by shooting, believing they were shooting someone else from a rival gang that had nothing to do with Jazmine Barnes.

We have also learned where the white suspect in the red truck came from.

Since we now know that the two black punks committed the murder, why refer to the innocent white guy as a "suspect"? What is he a suspect of ... being white?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 10:41:18 AM »
Wait ...

Since we now know that the two black punks committed the murder, why refer to the innocent white guy as a "suspect"? What is he a suspect of ... being white?

Suspected of voting for Trump.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 01:36:57 PM »
Shaun King

@shaunking
 BREAKING: Two men that I reported to @SheriffEd_HCSO on this past Thursday have been arrested and charged with the capital murder of Jazmine Barnes.

Names: Larry Woodruffe and Eric Black

It took us from Thursday to Sunday to truly understand this case

Read that last line again.  Let that *expletive deleted*it sink in.
"We *expletive deleted*ed up, accused a white guy of committing a hate crime, and found out we were wrong, but I'm a racist dick and would never admit it."
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 02:01:33 PM »
Read that last line again.  Let that *expletive deleted*it sink in.
"We *expletive deleted*ed up, accused a white guy of committing a hate crime, and found out we were wrong, but I'm a racist dick and would never admit it."

No kidding. Also note the, "...it took US" statement. "Us" as if he is including himself as part of law enforcement or in any way qualified to investigate.

Also, I have to wonder what actual everyday  ordinary black people (i.e., not King nor BLM) think of this kind of stuff. It's basically the reverse of pre-civil rights "if a black man was in the vicinity, he was guilty" stuff. It's certainly not equality.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 05:16:05 PM »
There may have even been more to this than meets the eye ... near the bottom there is mention that the mother may been buying drugs from her facebook friend (shooter) and left w/o paying ...  ;/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/stunning-update-mother-of-jazmine-barnes-is-facebook-friends-with-her-daughters-killer/

"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 01:25:14 AM »
There may have even been more to this than meets the eye ... near the bottom there is mention that the mother may been buying drugs from her facebook friend (shooter) and left w/o paying ...  ;/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/stunning-update-mother-of-jazmine-barnes-is-facebook-friends-with-her-daughters-killer/

Well in that case clearly we need to take the focus to talk about gun violence...
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 08:50:43 AM »

Unsurprising in the area they are from.
However, you  have the getaway driver admitting it was them, and saying they shot up the wrong car while looking for someone else.
I believe them.  These aren't criminal masterminds.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 10:45:02 AM »

However, you  have the getaway driver admitting it was them, and saying they shot up the wrong car while looking for someone else.

Oh, well that makes it Okay then....   ;/ ;/ ;/

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 10:49:13 AM »
Oh, well that makes it Okay then....   ;/ ;/ ;/

Jesus Horatio Christo that's not what I was saying.
At all. 
Not even *expletive deleted*ing close.
JD

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 10:57:29 AM »
I wasn't referring to you, but to the "Criminal Mastermind" that's using that as his defense/excuse....

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 10:59:30 AM »
I wasn't referring to you, but to the "Criminal Mastermind" that's using that as his defense/excuse....

Gotcha.
JD

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 11:36:42 AM »
WTF is a Shaun King?  Should I know that name?  (sounds like a *expletive deleted*che-bag with a blog)
"It's good, though..."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 11:51:28 AM »
WTF is a Shaun King?  Should I know that name?  (sounds like a *expletive deleted*che-bag with a blog)

If you know the answer, why'd you ask the question?

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 12:36:47 PM »
If you know the answer, why'd you ask the question?

That was just a guess, based on the info in this thread.  Still not sure why I should have heard of him, or why he has an audience.
"It's good, though..."

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 01:57:43 PM »
He's a White dude pretending to be Black.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 03:13:42 PM »
He's a White dude pretending to be Black.
He runs Black Lives Matter.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 03:49:07 PM »
aka "Talcum X".  A male Rachel Dolezal.

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2022, 10:15:35 AM »
What a nice guy

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
As revenge for NYPost investigations on his lavish spending & lakefront house purchase, Shaun King is targeting their journalists, asking for photos of their families & info on where they live. He deleted the first set of threats but has reposted new ones: https://instagram.com/p/Cg0VkA8MLRe/
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1554996117485518848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1554996117485518848%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fsarahd-313035%2F2022%2F08%2F04%2Fshaun-king-is-threatening-ny-post-reporters-and-their-families-as-payback-for-exposing-the-depths-of-his-dirty-grifting%2F

Shaun King is threatening NY Post reporters — and their families — as payback for exposing the depths of his dirty grifting
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/08/04/shaun-king-is-threatening-ny-post-reporters-and-their-families-as-payback-for-exposing-the-depths-of-his-dirty-grifting/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2022, 10:21:29 AM »
^^^

The most heinous thing I learned from his latest shenanigans is that the URL said the innocent white guy in the OP from 2019 committed suicide because of what King did to him. AFAIC, King murdered him.