Author Topic: Idaho Governor Signs Knife Rights Preemption Bill  (Read 141 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Idaho Governor Signs Knife Rights Preemption Bill
« on: March 29, 2024, 11:55:07 AM »
Idaho Governor Signs Knife Rights Preemption Bill
n a victory nine years in the making, Governor Brad Little yesterday signed H0620, Knife Rights’ bill that will enact Knife Rights’ signature Knife Law Preemption in Idaho. It becomes effective on July 1st, 2024. Thanks to Governor Little for his support of our freedoms.
https://kniferights.org/legislative-update/idaho-governor-signs-knife-rights-preemption-bill/

This represents the fourteenth state in which we have eliminated local ordinances more restrictive than state law which only serve to confuse or entrap law-abiding citizens traveling within or through the state. Preemption ensures citizens can expect consistent enforcement of state knife laws everywhere within a state.

Good for Idaho!
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Idaho Governor Signs Knife Rights Preemption Bill
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 02:30:20 PM »
I didn't even know this was in the works. Okay by me.  =)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 07:46:16 PM »
I didn't even know this was in the works. Okay by me.  =)

Liberty wins, Commiefornia boy! Cry harder!  :P
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 08:12:49 PM »
knife freedom is handy, I now have an Infidel and another Benchmade auto that IDK what its called.
Got them "cheap" at a pawn shop on a layaway.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."