Author Topic: The Bronx chick strikes out  (Read 110681 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Re: The Bronx chick strikes out
« Reply #675 on: January 08, 2022, 09:51:40 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #676 on: January 09, 2022, 06:55:08 PM »
Guess who has the rona?  =D
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #677 on: January 09, 2022, 07:07:25 PM »

Florida's fault!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #678 on: January 09, 2022, 08:27:10 PM »

I wonder if she took the 'rona to FL with her or brought it back, we will never know. ;)

bob

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #679 on: January 09, 2022, 09:48:50 PM »
At this point it wouldn't shock me if she is faking it
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #680 on: January 10, 2022, 12:08:01 AM »
At this point it wouldn't shock me if she is faking it

Faking it and gonna blame DeSantis and his policies.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #681 on: January 10, 2022, 08:40:43 AM »
Faking it and gonna blame DeSantis and his policies.

And that might have been the whole reason for her visit to Florida.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #682 on: January 10, 2022, 08:45:30 AM »
Yep
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #683 on: January 10, 2022, 08:51:54 AM »
I can't disagree with the above, especially with what she did during her border visit. She tends to lean towards the slimy side of, "the ends justify the means." Plus she's kind of a high school mean girl.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #684 on: January 10, 2022, 09:46:23 AM »
I don’t see where faking it plays well for her. The people in her district have school kids eating outside. They have to show vaccine id to eat. They won’t care for the rules for thee but not for me. Plus blows a hole in the unvaxxed are dangerous narratives. Triple vaxxed and gets it. If it was because you were partying with unvaxxed drag queens then why? You lecture us not to yet you did. Dumbest political thing she could do.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #685 on: January 10, 2022, 10:07:47 AM »
I don’t see where faking it plays well for her. The people in her district have school kids eating outside. They have to show vaccine id to eat. They won’t care for the rules for thee but not for me. Plus blows a hole in the unvaxxed are dangerous narratives. Triple vaxxed and gets it. If it was because you were partying with unvaxxed drag queens then why? You lecture us not to yet you did. Dumbest political thing she could do.

Since when has that ever stopped her? But don't worry, she'll top it soon, she always does. 99% of what comes out of her mouth sounds like something a spoiled 5 year old who can't see past today would come up with to mess with things when they don't get their way. You're looking at it with the mindset of an adult.
And yet she gets reelected. what does that say about her constituency? :facepalm:

- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #686 on: January 10, 2022, 11:29:33 AM »
Since when has that ever stopped her? But don't worry, she'll top it soon, she always does. 99% of what comes out of her mouth sounds like something a spoiled 5 year old who can't see past today would come up with to mess with things when they don't get their way. You're looking at it with the mindset of an adult.
And yet she gets reelected. what does that say about her constituency? :facepalm:

This. She's just Maxine Waters 2.0 - a useful twit in a safe seat.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the "squad" probably has more influence in the House than Waters ever had.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 01:16:15 PM by Perd Hapley »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #687 on: January 10, 2022, 05:17:44 PM »

On point.

AOC did that because she could, just like the rest of us.  I wouldn't go vacation in a place that was on lockdown.  Kinda defeats the purpose.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #688 on: January 11, 2022, 06:13:29 AM »
. . . And yet she gets reelected. what does that say about her constituency? :facepalm:
It says nothing good. A very telling observation applicable to a great many elective offices.  =|

Wasn't it George Carlin who said the average person is stupid, and half of all people are dumber than that?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #689 on: January 11, 2022, 11:53:03 AM »

Wasn't it George Carlin who said the average person is stupid, and half of all people are dumber than that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rh6qqsmxNs

0:35
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #690 on: January 11, 2022, 12:20:21 PM »
It says nothing good. A very telling observation applicable to a great many elective offices.  =|

Was my sig line for a while
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #692 on: February 22, 2022, 12:51:27 PM »
The stress of knowing you're not the least bit equipped for your high-profile job...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #693 on: February 22, 2022, 01:03:21 PM »

JN01

• friend
« Reply #694 on: February 23, 2022, 01:53:11 AM »
It gave me a brain freeze,” more text on the video reads. “But I must say it worked! Turns out dunking your head into freezing cold ice water is a pretty good way to redirect. Hope this helps someone!”

That excuse for a brain got frozen years ago and never thawed out.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #695 on: March 17, 2022, 07:38:28 PM »
The wise one speaks

.@AOC
: "Fossil Fuel extraction" is correlated with "abduction and murders of indigenous women across the United States"
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1504566064084094986

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says the correlation between fossil fuel extraction and the abduction of indigenous women is all too overlooked
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/03/17/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-says-the-correlation-between-fossil-fuel-extraction-and-the-abduction-of-indigenous-women-is-all-too-overlooked/

What the .............?????????????????
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #696 on: March 18, 2022, 11:54:23 AM »
Says the person who doesn't know what capitalism is:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1504803015529840643

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #697 on: March 18, 2022, 11:55:39 AM »
Came here to post that.
Apparently only billionaires can be capitalists
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #698 on: October 14, 2022, 08:24:07 AM »
AOC 2020: "Conservative politicians are big babies! Activists are supposed to be impolite! Keep up the good work!"

AOC 2022: "You're being rude!"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-roasted-twitter-heckled-anti-war-activists-town-hall

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #699 on: October 14, 2022, 09:24:41 AM »
AOC 2020: "Conservative politicians are big babies! Activists are supposed to be impolite! Keep up the good work!"

AOC 2022: "You're being rude!"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-roasted-twitter-heckled-anti-war-activists-town-hall

That was refreshing
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"