Author Topic: Mosque shooting in New Zealand  (Read 6156 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Mosque shooting in New Zealand
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2019, 10:46:58 PM »
I have the shooter's GoPro video and Manifesto that I found on the web. The guy was cool-headed, COLD and obviously one SICK puppy!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 12:19:58 PM by HeroHog »
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2019, 08:39:23 AM »
I wonder if he was self actuated or if he was somebody’s wind up toy?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2019, 09:39:58 AM »
Well he did choose to travel to Pakistan and N.Korea.
I can't think of a place in the world I would want to go to visit less than those two except maybe Afghanistan.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:49:40 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2019, 10:47:03 AM »
Well he did choose to travel to Pakistan and N.Korea.
I can't think of of a place in the world I would want to go to visit less than those two than maybe Afghanistan.

I believe I've read reports he visited there, too. (I can't be sure because I'm not about to spend my time researching this evil loser. I'll prefer to let him remain unknown.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2019, 10:12:40 AM »
I love the replies   :rofl:

Hot take: Christchurch massacre was an Israeli intelligence operation to influence New Zealand foreign policy
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/03/20/hot-take-christchurch-massacre-was-an-israeli-intelligence-operation-to-influence-new-zealand-foreign-policy/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2019, 01:26:35 AM »
More "confirmation" the Jooos are to blame.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45130/well-known-leader-new-zealands-largest-mosque-hank-berrien

At the rally in Auckland's Aotea Square, Ahmed Bhamji, chairman of the Mount Roskill Masjid E Umar, which is associated with The Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand, stated of the shooter who targeted the victims, “I really want to say one thing today. Do you think this guy was alone? … I want to ask you, where did he get the funding from? I will not mince words. I stand here and I say I have very, very strong suspicion that there is some group behind him and I am not afraid to say I feel that Mossad is behind this.”

An onlooker shouted, “It’s the truth! Israel is behind this. That's right!"

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife