Author Topic: Mueller is done  (Read 23940 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Re: Mueller is done
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2019, 04:26:49 PM »
CNN commentator said that yesterday's shitshow did NOT do a thing for Democrats, and likely hurt them.

That's pretty interesting when CNN gets off the reservation.

And you know you've REALLY *expletive deleted*ed up when you lose Michael Moore, who blasted Dems...

"A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions... all you puondits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller -- just STFU from now on."

That's just... delicious.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This could be an opening for the Dems.

"We didn't know he was a doddering, senile old man! No wonder the investigation failed, we need to get some younger, more vigorous person to lead the investigation! We demand a do over!"
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2019, 04:33:12 PM »

"We didn't know he was a doddering, senile old man! No wonder the investigation failed, we need to get some younger, more vigorous person to lead the investigation! We demand a do over!"

Put AOC on it. I mean she's got elevator buttons almost figured out, this should be easy after that ordeal.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2019, 05:14:41 PM »

To which the Republicans can reply, "He may be a doddering, senile old man, but he's your doddering, senile old man. You only get Mulligans in golf."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2019, 05:30:00 AM »
To which the Republicans can reply, "He may be a doddering, senile old man, but he's your doddering, senile old man. You only get Muellerigans in golf."

Fixed.   =D
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2019, 12:32:12 PM »
Can't let the fact the airliner crashed and burned stop the flight, it's was just a minor bump that's all.

Four More Democrats Call for Impeachment, Nadler Launches ‘Impeachment Investigation’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/26/four-more-democrats-call-for-impeachment-nadler-launches-impeachment-investigation/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2019, 12:52:11 PM »
The fact that they're still trying to push impeachment tells me they don't see much of a chance of defeating Trump in 2020 and possibly maintaining control of the house. It's now or never.
Either that they've just gone over the deep end since even if they impeach Trump there's pretty much zero chance of the Senate actually convicting him.
Desperate or crazy or both?
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2019, 01:18:39 PM »
The fact that they're still trying to push impeachment tells me they don't see much of a chance of defeating Trump in 2020 and possibly maintaining control of the house. It's now or never.
Either that they've just gone over the deep end since even if they impeach Trump there's pretty much zero chance of the Senate actually convicting him.

Crazy.  "They" i.e. the Democratic leadership isn't pushing impeachment.  They are actually trying to get these crazies to shut up, because they think if the Democrats can just look sane they can pull a lot of disgruntled middle of the road folks.

The couple folks actively calling for impeachment are just so far down their rabbit holes they can't see strategy, or are too new to care.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #207 on: July 29, 2019, 07:31:52 AM »

Absolute desperation to get him at all costs. They don't care what happens as long as they punish him for having the temerity to beat Empress H the First.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.