Author Topic: No prison time for man who sent white powder letters to the Trumps because  (Read 1043 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System

Um… "Man who sent powder-filled letters to Trump sons gets probation." Why? "Federal Judge Nathaniel Gorton said he declined to send Frisiello to prison because of concerns the 25-year-old would not respond well to incarceration" https://t.co/EE0nhHDaDS #smh

— Tammy Bruce (@HeyTammyBruce) April 19, 2019

His lawyer says he is "developmentally disabled"

But......

BREAKING: Daniel Frisiello, just charged by DOJ w/sending hoax white powder letter to @DonaldJTrumpJr's family is a Massachusetts Democratic activist who donated to Act Blue in the same cycle they donated to MA's @SenWarren.

See FEC info below. pic.twitter.com/ff8NbY0OzK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) March 1, 2018

Fishy?

WTF?! No prison time for Massachusetts man who sent white powder letters to Donald Jr. and Eric Trump
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/04/19/wtf-no-prison-time-for-massachusetts-man-who-sent-white-powder-letters-to-donald-jr-and-eric-trump/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
Massachusetts.

'Nuff said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

T.O.M.

• friend
Not trying to justify anything here, but remember this guy also sent a threatening/powder filled to Democratic Senator Debbie Stabenow of Michigan.  May not be politically motivated as much as a lenient judge.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Hawkmoon

• friend
Not trying to justify anything here, but remember this guy also sent a threatening/powder filled to Democratic Senator Debbie Stabenow of Michigan.  May not be politically motivated as much as a lenient judge.

As I said ... "Massachusetts."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design