Author Topic: Asian White Supremacist  (Read 3109 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Asian White Supremacist
« on: July 20, 2019, 08:33:14 AM »
Some people of color are more worthy than others. It continually interests me how racist SJWs are, and have been, regarding Asians.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/miss-michigan-trump-supporter-de-crowned-insensitive-social-media-posts-miss-world-america-pageant

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Asian White Supremacist
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 09:12:55 AM »
Mother Jones is pretty up front about this being a race war against whites who are resisting demographic replacement.

So all we can do is try to crush the Republican Party at the ballot box. What other options are there? Reactionary American whites, as always, won’t give up their power unless it’s taken from them by either a literal or figurative war. Liberals need to be as Lincolnesque¹ as possible in this endeavor—we don’t have to win the votes of unrepentent bigots, just the fretful fence-sitters—but we also need to be Lincolnesque² in our commitment to winning the Trump-inspired race war we’re now in the middle of.

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2019/07/liberals-need-to-be-lincolnesque-in-our-latest-race-war/

I don't believe Trump is racist, he just loves heritage America. The America most immigrants admired and wanted to be apart of, sacrificing to make happen. The America most of us here remember from growing up in it, not Utopia, just America.

My hope is that Trump somehow can appeal to the established and recent immigrant population along with their children. There is a minority of immigrants who hold conservative views.

So far the media has done a great job of making appealing to the majority population an act of racism. That puts immigrants in the position of feeling like they are voting against their tribal interests. Family and tribe nearly always win that contest.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 10:39:45 AM »
Newts take:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-trump-omar-aoc-2020-election-racism-patriotism

There are cracks forming in the Democrat coalition of ethnic groups.

Asians are starting to feel excluded from the Dems and so are many Jewish people.

Trump was always liked by the Black community and the better they do economically the more he will peel off.

There has always been a strong conservative minority in the Mexican community and once again they are doing well with Trump in charge.

There is also the tendency for the non ideological masses to follow the strong horse.

The more Trump wins the more support he will get.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 12:33:14 AM »
Miss Michigan isn't, but the SJWs really hate the Japanese. If you push them right they end up admitting it.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 09:00:09 AM »
Asians for the most part don't come to America and start asking for handouts and tend to stay that way. IIRC they have the lowest rate of govt dependency of any ethnic group and/or race in America. Remember liberals measure success by how many people are on welfare while conservatives measure success by how many people are not. That puts Asians in the conservative camp in the minds of many liberals despite their often seemingly contradictory voting history.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 09:10:30 AM »
Newts take:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-trump-omar-aoc-2020-election-racism-patriotism

There are cracks forming in the Democrat coalition of ethnic groups.

Asians are starting to feel excluded from the Dems and so are many Jewish people.

Trump was always liked by the Black community and the better they do economically the more he will peel off.

There has always been a strong conservative minority in the Mexican community and once again they are doing well with Trump in charge.

There is also the tendency for the non ideological masses to follow the strong horse.

The more Trump wins the more support he will get.

I think one of the things causing some of that is some of these radical progressives getting more radical and draconian with their policies and decisions.  At any given time, there are one or two favored groups and if you are outside of those groups, you are nothing.  If you disagree with the radical progressives or even just ask minor questions, you are less than nothing.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 09:23:47 AM »
Asians for the most part don't come to America and start asking for handouts and tend to stay that way. IIRC they have the lowest rate of govt dependency of any ethnic group and/or race in America. Remember liberals measure success by how many people are on welfare while conservatives measure success by how many people are not. That puts Asians in the conservative camp in the minds of many liberals despite their often seemingly contradictory voting history.

Yes.  Most Asian groups have extremely low rates of social pathology, and high incomes.  They are also discriminated against via affirmative action in college admissions, more so than even white people. 

They are typically strongly Democrat unfortunately.  Perhaps, a traditional collectivist and anti-individualist culture in Asia is responsible?

If the Republican Party could manage to get a sizable amount of Asians voting for them, it would be huge.

Some Republicans think Hispanics are natural Republicans (not likely)... I think Asians would be a much better prospect.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 09:41:19 AM »
Yes.  Most Asian groups have extremely low rates of social pathology, and high incomes.  They are also discriminated against via affirmative action in college admissions, more so than even white people. 

The book "The Bell Curve" got a bad wrap. While one can argue that it is as much social structure as heredity, generally, Asians simply do better at many things (except driving) that require brain power than other races. A lot of discrimination against them (at college campuses for example) especially by white people, is likely jealousy.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 09:41:29 AM »

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 01:03:16 PM »
Imagine being in a small minority, but being discriminated against because of affirmative action...

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2019, 01:41:36 PM »
If we're going to keep talking about Asians, keep in mind that "Asians" includes Middle-easterners, Indians, people from certain parts of Russia/the former Soviet Empire, etc.

I think the term most of you are looking for would be East Asians, unless there's a more accurate term.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2019, 01:46:55 PM »

I think the term most of you are looking for would be East Asians, unless there's a more accurate term.

I can think of a number that were in common use when I was in Vietnam, but I don't think they're politically correct.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2019, 01:53:01 PM »
If we're going to keep talking about Asians, keep in mind that "Asians" includes Middle-easterners, Indians, people from certain parts of Russia/the former Soviet Empire, etc.

A lot of those that you listed could be caucasians

Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2019, 02:15:35 PM »
A lot of those that you listed could be caucasians

Well played.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2019, 06:00:00 PM »

You are right.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2019, 07:39:38 PM »

The correct term is "Oriental" but that's racist or something because reasons.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2019, 07:48:33 PM »

Excellent example of creeping incrementalism. I just realized that though I grew up in an era where "oriental" was considered normal and accurate, and always used that term myself, I now default to "Asian". I'm a guy who hates political correctness and who goes out of his way to use older, "offensive" terms (like "Indian" instead of "Native American"), but somehow they got to me with "Asians" and I didn't even realize it.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2019, 09:39:54 PM »
Middle-easterners were also considered to be Orientals, when that term was in vogue.

It is, of course, a perfectly acceptable term. Anyone claiming to be offended by it should be mocked. There are still Asian-owned shops around here with "Oriental" in the name.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2019, 09:50:30 PM »

Lets make occidental racist.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2019, 11:28:35 PM »
Middle-easterners were also considered to be Orientals, when that term was in vogue.

That's a new one on me.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2019, 11:32:54 PM »

Not around here. Middle easterners were considered Arabs (pronounced "AY' rabs"). "Orientals" comprised Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, and Laotian.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2019, 01:58:40 AM »
That's a new one on me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orient

Enlightenment writers often referred to "Oriental despotism." I think that phrase is in the Declaration. I've always assumed they were talking about the Near East, though I don't know for sure.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2019, 06:10:09 AM »
The book "The Bell Curve" got a bad wrap. While one can argue that it is as much social structure as heredity, generally, Asians simply do better at many things (except driving) that require brain power than other races. A lot of discrimination against them (at college campuses for example) especially by white people, is likely jealousy.
Was that book actually debunked, or was it a case of just publishing hatefacts?
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2019, 07:15:50 AM »

It wasn't "debunked", it was just rejected out of hand by the egalitarians and "blank slate" proponents.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2019, 08:38:04 AM »

Not debunked. Objective data measurements are not easily debunked. The book and its author experienced a lot of seething hatred from people who never read the book, because Science!

Barack Obama