Author Topic: Looks like the Clintons caught up with him... Epstein dead  (Read 19577 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Looks like the Clintons caught up with him... Epstein dead
« on: August 10, 2019, 09:17:02 AM »
ABC News is reporting that he committed suicide in his prison cell Friday night.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials/story?id=64881684

Interesting...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
Re: Looks like the Clintons caught up with him... Epstein dead
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 09:33:45 AM »
Just saw that on Fox News.

He knew too much.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 09:34:50 AM »
He was on suicide watch, too.

Guess someone figured out he knew too much about them . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 09:36:19 AM »
Good. Hell has been waiting for him. It’s not going to matter, all of the evidence has been gathered.
He was a Mossad asset, which became a liability.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 09:39:48 AM »
I'm pissed, I wanted him to face all of his accusers and everyone involved to be brought to justice.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 09:41:42 AM »
The Clintons were ask for comment

Hilary: hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha inhale hahahahahahahahahahahaha inhale hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Bill: I did not have sexual relations with that...... oooooh, look at that over there, bend over girl. Who's your daddy?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 09:52:38 AM »
If you think about it, it is hard to believe that he was allowed to be in any situation where harm could come to him from others or himself.

We will probably never know what happened to him but we don't have to willingly believe lies.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 09:56:13 AM »
So everyone knows the Clintons have offed another inconvenience, but we're going to pretend we still live under the rule of law, right?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 10:19:58 AM »
I'm not one much for conspiracy theories, but this one I'm not so sure about. This guy ran in incredibly ratified circles with some of the most powerful people in the country... People with a LOT to both protect and hide.  
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 10:46:51 AM »
I'm not one much for conspiracy theories, but this one I'm not so sure about. This guy ran in incredibly ratified circles with some of the most powerful people in the country... People with a LOT to both protect and hide.  

Exactly.  Epstein may have actually killed himself without outside help, but I bet someone highly encouraged (read that as threatened) him to do it.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2019, 10:50:20 AM »

Yeah, I've never really bought into the Clinton's offing people theories. Even in this case, I wouldn't really buy it was the Clinton's. This is however really unbelievable that someone so high profile under suicide watch was able to kill himself. There are definitely questions that need real answers.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 10:56:22 AM »

See my post above. It’s almost certain that he was running a Mossad honeypot operation. His partner,Ghislaine maxwell, was the daughter of a known Mossad operative.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

Barack Obama

brimic

• friends
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2019, 10:59:50 AM »
Yeah, I've never really bought into the Clinton's offing people theories. Even in this case, I wouldn't really buy it was the Clinton's. This is however really unbelievable that someone so high profile under suicide watch was able to kill himself. There are definitely questions that need real answers.

It wasn’t the Clinton’s.
The Clintons are small, almost insignificant potatoes in this scenario, unless the Clinton foundation is actually found to have been trafficking children.

Barack Obama

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2019, 11:02:06 AM »
It wasn’t the Clinton’s.
The Clintons are small, almost insignificant potatoes in this scenario, unless the Clinton foundation is actually found to have been trafficking children.
I mentioned this in another thread yesterday, but Ghislaine Maxwell looks surprisingly like a woman in a composite sketch associated with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2019, 11:12:18 AM »
I've said all along that the scumbag would never see trial. My bet is that this will now all quietly fade in to obscurity.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2019, 11:24:06 AM »
I've said all along that the scumbag would never see trial. My bet is that this will now all quietly fade in to obscurity.

Maybe two days on the news cycle that he died and then off like a light switch, there won't be much of a fade here. IMO.

bob

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2019, 11:35:47 AM »
In my somewhat limited knowledge of correctional risk management, it was my understanding that for Federal prisoners on suicide precautions, they are generally placed in a suicide smock that cannot be torn into strips or rolled/folded into a noose; placed into a cell with no fixtures that can support a noose; and are either checked every 15 minutes or continuously video monitored.  So it will be interesting to hear how Mr. Epstein pulled this off, and how many of these precautions were used.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 11:52:36 AM »
In my somewhat limited knowledge of correctional risk management, it was my understanding that for Federal prisoners on suicide precautions, they are generally placed in a suicide smock that cannot be torn into strips or rolled/folded into a noose; placed into a cell with no fixtures that can support a noose; and are either checked every 15 minutes or continuously video monitored.  So it will be interesting to hear how Mr. Epstein pulled this off, and how many of these precautions were used.

Ex prison chaplain "Bayou Renaissance Man" comments on that, here: https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/2019/08/suicide-ygtbsm.html

So, according to news reports, Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide last night . . . while on suicide watch in prison.

Yeah.  Right.

Folks, I served as a prison chaplain.  I was trained in exactly the same way as a corrections officer, alongside them in the same training institution, because there would be times when I'd have to function as one.  I know more than a little about suicide watches, and I've been exposed to my fair share of them.  You can read a little about them in this Slate article, but there's a lot more to them than that.

Basically, on suicide watch, everything and anything that can be used for self-harm is taken away from the inmate, even his clothes.  No belt.  No shoelaces.  No razor.  Only thin, brittle plastic eating utensils are provided, that can't be sharpened enough to cut human flesh, and aren't strong enough to be used as stabbing weapons.  The inmate may be issued an anti-suicide smock and an anti-suicide blanket.  The list is endless.  If the risk is considered serious enough, the inmate may be placed in a straitjacket, and/or may be under very frequent (every 15 minutes) visitation by a correction officer or nurse, or even permanent guard (i.e. someone in the room with him/her at all times).  Suffice it to say, if the suicide watch is properly and effectively administered, it's no longer possible for the inmate to commit suicide, even if he/she wants to.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 12:20:19 PM »
He was on suicide watch, too.

Does that mean they sold tickets? Will it be on Youtube? Pay-per-view?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2019, 12:21:44 PM »
Good. Hell has been waiting for him. It’s not going to matter, all of the evidence has been gathered.
He was a Mossad asset, which became a liability.

The evidence has been gathered, but now it will never see the light of day. Powerful people will remain protected.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

grampster

• friend
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2019, 12:41:59 PM »
What RoadKing and the Hawk said.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2019, 01:07:25 PM »
I'd be interested in knowing how many prisoners (or what percentage) have committed suicide on suicide watch.  I'll bet the number is very low.  This will all be swept under the rug.  Nothing to see here.

:old:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2019, 01:52:01 PM »
I'd be interested in knowing how many prisoners (or what percentage) have committed suicide on suicide watch.  I'll bet the number is very low.  This will all be swept under the rug.  Nothing to see here.

:old:

In the mental health arena we will keep people at risk of harming themselves or others on a 1:1 watch 24/7 until it is deemed they no longer need it. If they have passive thoughts of self harm then they can be under 24/7 video surveillance with prescribed physical checks. If it is so bad they have to be put in restraints then they get a 1:1 and checks every 15 minutes.

I have no idea how the penal system does this but I do know there are people on suicide watch in jail that kill themselves on occasion.

I do know that in the Blackfoot Tribal jail and in Great Falls they are stripped and placed in a Bam Bam suit .

bob

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2019, 04:07:20 PM »
According to this they had taken him off suicide watch.

A person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press that Epstein had been taken off suicide watch. The person wasn't authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke to AP on condition of anonymity. It wasn't immediately clear when he was taken off suicide watch.

Source: Epstein taken off suicide watch before death
https://www.wave3.com/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-jail-cell-reports-say/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JN01

• friend
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2019, 04:42:28 PM »
Inmates can't be kept on suicide watch (which is a form of restrictive housing) indefinitely without cause- it would violate their rights.  :facepalm:

They must be periodically evaluated by mental health staff, and if they are deemed to be no longer a danger to themselves (i.e. they know how to answer the right questions) they are removed from suicide watch.

Suicide watches may also require having a security officer specifically assigned to just that inmate to either observe them constantly or perhaps every 15 minutes or less.  If the facility is short-staffed, this can be a burden.