Author Topic: Democrat presidential debates  (Read 6101 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Democrat presidential debates
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2019, 11:17:26 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2019, 03:08:21 PM »
Glad to see this O'Rourke stuff continue to get lots of press. It's really showing how ridiculous it all is.

Trusting me to abide by the law and turn in my gun, but not trusting me to abide by the law and not commit murder:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/09/14/whoops-beto-orourke-accidentally-spilled-all-the-beans-about-what-his-gun-confiscation-dream-would-and-wouldnt-accomplish/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2019, 06:01:40 PM »
Logic and Leftists do not mix well together.  Kind of like oil and water.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2019, 11:04:47 AM »
We'd better elect Biden. He took on Corn Pop and won. All those kids around him want to be somewhere else.  :laugh:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/09/15/waaaaaat-just-happened-joe-biden-spins-a-yarn-about-fighting-off-gang-led-by-a-guy-named-corn-pop-and-rofl-watch/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2019, 11:31:29 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2019, 12:16:50 PM »

Mixed nuts yes but not a premium brand. More like a generic, Turkish prison quality brand of mixed nuts.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2019, 05:46:38 PM »
Glad to see this O'Rourke stuff continue to get lots of press. It's really showing how ridiculous it all is.

Trusting me to abide by the law and turn in my gun, but not trusting me to abide by the law and not commit murder:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/09/14/whoops-beto-orourke-accidentally-spilled-all-the-beans-about-what-his-gun-confiscation-dream-would-and-wouldnt-accomplish/

Looks like they are offering a rebeto:

https://www.alphadogfirearmsaz.com/beto-specials/come-take-them-3099
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2019, 06:21:58 PM »
I was a little concerned about Beto running for Senate in Texas again against Cornyn.  I don't think that is a concern anymore.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2019, 09:08:23 AM »
Best tweet from yesterday:
More
I was going to sell my guns to the government but you wouldn’t believe what came up during the background check
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2019, 06:38:26 PM »
Biden is putting 720 million women back to work. Man, I had no idea that the US was getting so crowded.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/09/17/joe-biden-says-his-child-care-tax-credit-would-put-720-million-women-back-into-the-workforce-video/

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2019, 10:19:22 PM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2019, 11:37:00 PM »
Good. sic semper tyrannis. Or sic semper soy boy, in his case.
:rofl:  Very fitting. 
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2019, 06:37:00 AM »
Biden is putting 720 million women back to work. Man, I had no idea that the US was getting so crowded.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/09/17/joe-biden-says-his-child-care-tax-credit-would-put-720-million-women-back-into-the-workforce-video/

Hmmm ...

We have many questions about that plan, such as where does Biden think he’s going to find 720 million women?

More to the point, if he finds 720 million women (or even half that) to add to the job force, where is he going to find 720 million (or 360 million) jobs for them? They're just not building McDonald's and Burger Kings that fast.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2019, 08:37:40 AM »
Hmmm ...

More to the point, if he finds 720 million women (or even half that) to add to the job force, where is he going to find 720 million (or 360 million) jobs for them? They're just not building McDonald's and Burger Kings that fast.
Well, you just have to remember he was thinking of the number of women in the GDP or Gross Domestic Population which is over 19 trillion for the US.  It makes sense when you look at it that way. 

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2019, 08:59:44 AM »
Maybe those women are in China.

Many of our politicians are owned by China so ... 😁
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2019, 10:48:10 AM »
Mixed nuts yes but not a premium brand. More like a generic, Turkish prison quality brand of mixed nuts.

:laugh:

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2019, 10:54:18 AM »

Are those better or worse than the mixed nuts from the dollar store?  :)
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2019, 02:18:08 PM »
The Turkish prisons buy from the dollar general returns and salvage sale.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2019, 03:28:57 PM »
Are you sure they're not "recovered" nuts?

Think civet cat.

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2019, 07:33:34 PM »
Interesting comment from Schumer:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/09/18/sen-chuck-schumer-says-he-doesnt-know-any-democrats-who-back-beto-orourkes-gun-confiscation-scheme/

Also, apparently Joe Manchin basically told O'Rourke, "Molon Labe".

I like it when the dems fight.  =D

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2019, 07:45:37 PM »
The last I checked Harris is a democrat

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/15/kamala-harris-ban-imports-assault-weapons-1324581

Yeah the AR-15 isn't a big import item but she wants them gone none the less.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2019, 10:56:56 PM »
The last I checked Harris is a democrat

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/15/kamala-harris-ban-imports-assault-weapons-1324581

Yeah the AR-15 isn't a big import item but she wants them gone none the less.

I'm happy to see an American politician doing their best to promote American manufacturing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2019, 11:36:46 PM »

Do you suppose he has some sort of collection of resumes of women seeking employment that he could put back to work?  Perhaps kept in a cover?  A binder of women's resumes, if you will?  Or at least access to one?