Author Topic: Democrat presidential debates  (Read 6100 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Democrat presidential debates
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2019, 08:11:46 AM »
Do you suppose he has some sort of collection of resumes of women seeking employment that he could put back to work?  Perhaps kept in a cover?  A binder of women's resumes, if you will?  Or at least access to one?

:laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2019, 09:01:06 AM »
Two for one post:

De Bloviate is out.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/09/20/buh-bye-bill-de-blasio-out-of-2020-presidential-race-and-people-are-shocked-to-learn-he-was-running-in-the-first-place/

Yang wants to tax cows for emissions. Which means he's overly taxing poor people to control their diet. Also, how would you even initiate that? You could force it on big producers, but I don't see how you could enforce it with all the small, grass fed operations popping up all over the place. Plus I've been reading a lot about how these smaller producers doing intense pasture feeding with a fast rotation are actually better for the ground and pollute less than many other food sources (like enviro-nazi approved fruit being shipped in from other countries).

I've got a dozen neighbors I could go to, pay cash for a cow, pay cash to the local processor, and have a freezer full of evil meat that the gov knows nothing about.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/09/19/andrew-yang-wants-to-add-an-emissions-tax-to-beef-to-change-americans-diets/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2019, 12:10:46 PM »

I've got a dozen neighbors I could go to, pay cash for a cow, pay cash to the local processor, and have a freezer full of evil meat that the gov knows nothing about.

Are you sure? Remember, when the mad cow disease thing broke out several years ago, the U.S. gummint was able to trace a single cow from somewhere in Canada to a barn somewhere in the United States.

(But we can't find 11,000,000 -- or is it 13,000,000? -- illegal alien humans.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2019, 12:37:11 PM »
I imagine they could trace small time people raising cows since sale barn records would probably show who sold what to whom.  I am not sure what records would be kept for someone who sells a lot of cows to meat processors.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2019, 01:59:58 PM »
When I was raising feeder pigs I bought from farmers. I bought feed with cash and could (but wont) butcher the hogs myself. I could easily do the same with cattle.
To implement the anti-meat agenda some libtards get moist about there would have to be a serious police state instituted in rural areas that generally don't much care for government interference to begin with.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2019, 11:31:59 AM »
I just realized that Bernie Sanders and Larry David are the same person.

https://youtu.be/KAtyh0Y8cFs

grampster

• friend
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2019, 01:19:51 PM »
Actually, my friend Larry looks and sounds like David as well.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw