Author Topic: KDS (Kavanaugh Derangement Syndrome)  (Read 3820 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
KDS (Kavanaugh Derangement Syndrome)
« on: September 15, 2019, 02:04:17 PM »
In the first one the NYT claims K was waving his penis around in college and in the second two dem candidates (no doubt there will be more to come) are calling for his impeachment based on the NYT story

Here We Go Again: NYT Claims To Have New Sexual Assault Allegation Against Kavanaugh
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/09/15/here-we-go-again-nyt-claims-to-have-new-sexual-assault-allegations-against-kavan-n2553112

Dem presidential candidates call for Kavanaugh’s impeachment
https://www.wave3.com/2019/09/15/dem-presidential-candidates-call-kavanaughs-impeachment/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: KDS (Kavanaugh Derangement Syndrome)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 03:16:10 PM »
I don't understand why this bullshit is suddenly resurfacing?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 03:22:37 PM »

Aren't there a couple of gun cases being considered for the docket?  And what else is being reviewed?
"It's good, though..."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 04:06:15 PM »
Remember Michele Obama's "When they go low, we go high"?

The Democrats have a new slogan now: "When they go high, we go low."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2019, 05:15:11 PM »

bête noire
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2019, 05:19:03 PM »
non compos mentis

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2019, 05:32:37 PM »
Let's say hypothetically that he did wave his dick at a party.  (something very easy to claim, and very hard to prove one way or the other)  Is that sexual assault now??  Was it sexual assault 30 years ago??

I don't like this practice of judging history by today's morals, social standards, and neuroses.  I also think most women would be either annoyed or amused by that, not so fragile they'd be traumatized.  Sexual assault is bad, don't trivialize it like what's been done with "racist".
"It's good, though..."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2019, 10:43:19 PM »
I hate to tell the leftists this but:

We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. [Deborah] Ramirez’s allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

That describes a situation where Justice Kavanaugh, while drunk and unable to consent, was sexually assaulted, not did any assaulting.  If the female classmate did anything to encourage the situation, or gripped or otherwise manipulated the penis, she is also guilty of sexual assault.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2019, 12:26:45 AM »
If the alleged party was, as reported, a so-called "naked" party, and Mr. Stier was there, one might be tempted to inquire as to the state of Mr. Stier's attire at said party.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2019, 09:00:25 AM »
The piece was an excerpt from their upcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation.”
The NYT is helping someone push a new book.  They were probably trying to time it around a year later.

I heard it said this morning that the NTY quickly posted an update to the story pointing out that the allegations cannot be corroberated, but I can't see the original article.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2019, 11:24:01 AM »
Democrats probably prepared these allegations to used against whoever Trump nominated to replace Ginsburg, but now that RBC seems to be hanging on for a bit longer, they filled in Kavanaugh's name.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

grampster

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2019, 04:01:55 PM »
If the alleged party was, as reported, a so-called "naked" party, and Mr. Stier was there, one might be tempted to inquire as to the state of Mr. Stier's attire at said party.

Maybe that's why the alleged female "can't remember" anything like that happening.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

grampster

• friend
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2019, 04:03:40 PM »
non compos compost mentis

Fixed it fer ya.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2019, 08:28:29 AM »
Jan Crawford

@JanCBS

We report tonight the real bombshell: Christine Ford’s close HS friend (who Ford says was at the party when Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her) said Ford’s story is not believable and told the FBI Ford’s allies pressured her, threatened her with a smear campaign to say otherwise

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2019, 09:09:20 AM »
The NYT is helping someone push a new book.  They were probably trying to time it around a year later.

I heard it said this morning that the NTY quickly posted an update to the story pointing out that the allegations cannot be corroberated, but I can't see the original article.

Yeah, I guess that's it.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2019, 05:25:45 PM »
“In the 36 years since, Brett Kavanaugh has been a better man. Whether he realized the error of his ways, and he consciously reformed himself, or he grew up and simply matured, he has been an exemplary judge,” Pogrebrin said. “Everyone we talked to couldn’t speak more highly of him on both sides of the aisle.”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/17/new-york-times-reporters-complain-their-reporting-on-kavanaugh-has-been-seized-for-politics/

Sigh. I hope I don't need to point out what's wrong here.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2019, 05:36:20 PM »
I wonder if this story would have come out if RBG had gotten a clean bill of health.
I promise not to duck.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2019, 07:31:02 PM »
I've heard on good authority that these allegations meet the same high threshold as a FISA warrant.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2019, 07:30:13 AM »

"Lord, forgive me for lying, but the end
               justifies the means."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 09:09:03 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyt-reporters-behind-kavanaugh-story-claim-key-information-was-removed-by-editors.amp?__twitter_impression=true
NYT reporters behind Kavanaugh story suggest key information was removed by editors

Just an editing mistake. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2019, 01:34:41 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2020, 04:35:46 PM »
    But, I will be leaving the day-to-day safety of Above the Law because, well, Brett Kavanaugh broke me. Sitting here and watching an alleged attempted rapist get installed on the Supreme Court — with the shocking support of most of the elite legal institutions, at least initially — while most of the mainstream media missed all the other ways that man is unfit to judge even the Rose Bowl parade, did something to my brain. I was in on the sordid dishonesty of Kavanaugh from the day he was announced as Anthony Kennedy’s replacement. I understood that, like Trump, Kavanaugh is not a cause so much as he is a symptom: in this case a symptom of the Federalist Society’s wholesale reduction of judicial credentials to “Republicans win always.”

Everybody who reads me here already understands what the Federalist Society is, and you’re either already doing what you can to stop them, or you are complicit in their takeover. I can’t tell you anything you don’t know, or anything some of you haven’t already shamefully accepted.

The Nation contributor leaves job as executive editor of law blog because ‘Brett Kavanaugh broke me’
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/01/02/the-nation-contributor-leaves-job-as-executive-editor-of-law-blog-because-brett-kavanaugh-broke-me/

- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2020, 05:00:55 PM »
The Nation contributor leaves job as executive editor of law blog because ‘Brett Kavanaugh broke me’
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/01/02/the-nation-contributor-leaves-job-as-executive-editor-of-law-blog-because-brett-kavanaugh-broke-me/

So that all happened in 2018.  Why is he just leaving now?  I think there is more to why he is leaving, but he is blaming it on KDS.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2020, 05:41:15 PM »
So that all happened in 2018.  Why is he just leaving now?  I think there is more to why he is leaving, but he is blaming it on KDS.

PostKDS
- Calvin and Hobbes