Author Topic: KDS (Kavanaugh Derangement Syndrome)  (Read 3795 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: KDS (Kavanaugh Derangement Syndrome)
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2020, 06:35:35 PM »
I wonder what he had to say about an accused rapist as President?

Oh, wait, Clinton was on the correct side, so no problems.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2021, 05:30:02 PM »
First this from back in March

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse is calling on A.G. Merrick Garland to help facilitate "proper oversight" by the Senate into questions about how thoroughly the FBI investigated Brett Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearing, suggesting his vetting was "fake." https://t.co/E2yB0iNeui

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) March 16, 2021
‘BlueAnon is real’: Dem Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse wants Merrick Garland to pursue investigation into FBI’s ‘fake’ vetting of Brett Kavanaugh
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/03/16/blueanon-is-real-dem-sen-sheldon-whitehouse-wants-merrick-garland-to-pursue-investigation-into-fbis-fake-vetting-of-brett-kavanaugh/

And now this

A group of Democratic Senators said in a statement that newly released materials show the FBI failed to fully investigate sexual misconduct allegations against SCOTUS Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he was nominated to the court in 2018. https://t.co/ZbKmPHmhJt pic.twitter.com/7LQ2vfeI8j

— Reuters Legal (@ReutersLegal) July 22, 2021
Dem senators say the FBI failed to fully investigate sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/07/22/dem-senators-say-the-fbi-failed-to-fully-investigate-sexual-misconduct-allegations-against-brett-kavanaugh/

They're never going to get over it
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2021, 05:58:00 PM »
First this from back in March
‘BlueAnon is real’: Dem Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse wants Merrick Garland to pursue investigation into FBI’s ‘fake’ vetting of Brett Kavanaugh
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/03/16/blueanon-is-real-dem-sen-sheldon-whitehouse-wants-merrick-garland-to-pursue-investigation-into-fbis-fake-vetting-of-brett-kavanaugh/

And now this
Dem senators say the FBI failed to fully investigate sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/07/22/dem-senators-say-the-fbi-failed-to-fully-investigate-sexual-misconduct-allegations-against-brett-kavanaugh/

They're never going to get over it

And this is why they win. They NEVER concede a loss, they are always fighting to regain lost ground and always pushing to take new ground. They are relentless, driven and assured of their divine righteousness.

To modify another quote: "The Left is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2021, 06:07:46 PM »
And this is why they win. They NEVER concede a loss, they are always fighting to regain lost ground and always pushing to take new ground. They are relentless, driven and assured of their divine righteousness.

To modify another quote: "The Left is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."
I wouldn't say it is why they win.  I would say it is why compromise with the left is foolish and any attempt to do so is a losing strategy. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2021, 07:25:14 PM »
Not new in this country but the recent democratic congressional efforts to subdue and control the other branches of government is pretty frightening. Vote like us or we pack the court. Crush any state that opposes us. Have the military kiss the ring of the speaker. Etc.

The more I see about Milley and Pelosi meeting the more I think they both committed treason.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2021, 11:48:49 PM »
The more I see about Milley and Pelosi meeting the more I think they both committed treason.

With the likes of Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer, and Durbin, most of them up there should be charged with treason.  :mad:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2021, 01:50:25 AM »
Guys, the progressive liberal northern Democrats keep showing pictures of 1930s appalachia when trying to explain why we should need them to help us... Living in the past, and ignoring the past at the same time.
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2021, 09:04:15 AM »
Guys, the progressive liberal northern Democrats keep showing pictures of 1930s appalachia when trying to explain why we should need them to help us... Living in the past, and ignoring the past at the same time.

Knew a girl from California who was actually shocked we didn't all go around bare foot in Kentucky.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 09:32:52 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2021, 12:35:02 AM »

Why would they concede when they know the right like a good doggy will roll over and play dead nearly every $#@! time
- Calvin and Hobbes