Author Topic: Texas Jury Rules 7 Year Old Boy Must be Turned into a Girl  (Read 9809 times)

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Texas Jury Rules 7 Year Old Boy Must be Turned into a Girl
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2019, 08:05:57 PM »
Don't know why, but I really like this video, re Clown World:  Honkler Attack :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 08:26:38 PM by zxcvbob »
"It's good, though..."

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2019, 09:24:14 PM »
honk honk mother *expletive deleted*ers
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2019, 12:17:50 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/us/texas-transgender-child.html

In a ruling on Thursday, Judge Kim Cooks in the 255th District Court in Dallas said that the parents should have joint custody and that the state could not require Mr. Younger to treat the child as a girl. She also forbade either parent from speaking to the news media and ordered Mr. Younger to shut down his site. (It appeared to have been taken down on Friday.)

I heard an update that said the decision had gotten changed.  Just thought I would pass it on.  With the gag order on the participants, we may not hear updates for a while.

Question for the legal folks here:  What is the benefit of a gag order?  Maybe it is just the cases I see, but I don't see much benefit to it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2019, 01:52:28 PM »
Question for the legal folks here:  What is the benefit of a gag order?  Maybe it is just the cases I see, but I don't see much benefit to it.

Seems pretty clear. The judge stops getting her name publicized for wanting to castrate a little boy.

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2020, 07:54:00 PM »
Thread necro.

So all decision making regarding the little boy is now in the hands of the wacky mother. The father must continue to pay $5000/mo for "trans counseling" while being ordered to have zero input into the boy's welfare.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/08/15/court-orders-father-to-pay-for-trans-affirming-counseling-sessions-for-his-8-year-old-son/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2020, 08:08:44 PM »
Thread necro.

So all decision making regarding the little boy is now in the hands of the wacky mother. The father must continue to pay $5000/mo for "trans counseling" while being ordered to have zero input into the boy's welfare.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/08/15/court-orders-father-to-pay-for-trans-affirming-counseling-sessions-for-his-8-year-old-son/

Sounds like a man with nothing to lose...  

I was going to just leave this implied, but *expletive deleted*ck it.  Who should he kill first, the wife or the judge?
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2020, 08:17:25 PM »
First, we kill all the lawyers......
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2020, 08:57:48 PM »
Sounds like a man with nothing to lose...  

I was going to just leave this implied, but *expletive deleted*ck it.  Who should he kill first, the wife or the judge?

I don't know. We've allowed children to be murdered for decades. I guess we can't be surprised it's legal to mutilate them now. It will be legal to marry them next.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2020, 01:11:05 AM »

I don't know. We've allowed children to be murdered for decades. I guess we can't be surprised it's legal to mutilate them now. It will be legal to marry them next.

What do you think this is?  Africa?  Any country ending in Stan run by Pedos for allah?
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.