Author Topic: Texas Jury Rules 7 Year Old Boy Must be Turned into a Girl  (Read 9807 times)

brimic

• friends
Re: Texas Jury Rules 7 Year Old Boy Must be Turned into a Girl
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2019, 10:57:10 AM »
https://law.justia.com/cases/texas/fifth-court-of-appeals/2018/05-16-01412-cv.html

So an appellate court in Texas found that Mr. Younger lied about his background, income, education, military experience, employment, and he admitted to being discharged from the Army for homosexuality.  In ruling on their divorce, the court found that Mr. Younger committed fraud while inducing Dr. Georgulas to marry him.

So I would probably apply some filters to the statements of Mr. Younger.

Fraud? Isn't up to both partners to verify the the other before marrying?
They both sound like real peaches- one a liar, the other entitled.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2019, 11:56:01 AM »
^^^In my job, I run into a metric ton of young(ish) professional women who are physicians, lawyers and business people.  I often hear them complain about how difficult it is for them to find available men of similar socioeconomic status for relationships.  Some of them talk about just like gold-digging women going after wealthy men, they face the issue of gold-digging men going after them as a paycheck.  Some of them have even done background checks on some of these men and been surprised by the findings. 

I would think it would be somewhat easier now to check someone out via social media, even though even that is not double-checked: Facebook does not have access to my school transcripts and W-2 forms.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2019, 11:58:58 AM »

So an appellate court in Texas found that Mr. Younger lied about his background, income, education, military experience, employment, and he admitted to being discharged from the Army for homosexuality.  In ruling on their divorce, the court found that Mr. Younger committed fraud while inducing Dr. Georgulas to marry him.

A) He's an idiot, liar, cheat, and lowlife. Good on the jury for finding him unfit to be a parent.

B) That has no bearing on the fact that the mother is subjecting a 7 year old child to an medical procedure which is voluntary, irreversible, is of an extremely questionable nature, which will have lifelong impacts, and which the child simply isn't old or mature enough to grasp the meaning of.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

brimic

• friends
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2019, 12:02:03 PM »

A) He's an idiot, liar, cheat, and lowlife.

B) That has no bearing on the fact that the mother is subjecting a 7 year old child to an medical procedure which is voluntary, irreversible, is of an extremely questionable nature, will have lifelong impacts, and which the child simply isn't old or mature enough to grasp the meaning of.

Brad

They deserve eachother, but the children don't deserve them.

Barack Obama

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2019, 12:03:06 PM »
^^^ This.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2019, 12:22:11 PM »
I would say that I see this kind of thing in healthcare all the time: divorced/separated parents who cannot agree on the child's healthcare.  This ranges from refusing oncology care for your child with cancer because you believe in 'natural' care, to one parent refusing vaccines, to one parent not wanting the child(ren) placed on ADD/ADHD meds.

The legal system is how we mediate these unresolved disputes.  I am not sure why the conservative/religious right has chosen a low-life like Mr. Younger to be the poster child, except in how it feeds into their beliefs on gender dysphoria. 

But the court in Texas seems to be doing what is typical: a guardian ad litem is appointed for the child, the GAL submits a report, the Court hears expert testimony from both sides, each side says the other side's experts are wrong and misguided, and the the Court has to weigh all this and make a decision that likely does not please everybody, and then the judge goes home that night and drinks heavily, because we all hate these cases.  In my experience, the Court gives weight to the parent who has primary custody to make these sort of healthcare decisions.  So Mr. Younger had an uphill row to hoe from the beginning.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2019, 12:34:27 PM »

A) He's an idiot, liar, cheat, and lowlife. Good on the jury for finding him unfit to be a parent.

B) That has no bearing on the fact that the mother is subjecting a 7 year old child to an medical procedure which is voluntary, irreversible, is of an extremely questionable nature, which will have lifelong impacts, and which the child simply isn't old or mature enough to grasp the meaning of.

^^^

This. On one hand, we are now NOT allowed to "treat" (???) homosexuality with non-invasive, non-physical methods such as conversion therapy (or whatever it's called) ... but we are supposed to peacefully accept the chemical mutilation of a young minor child in order to further a so-called mother's conception of being woke? I don't think that makes any sense at all.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2019, 12:37:48 PM »
^^^

This. On one hand, we are now NOT allowed to "treat" (???) homosexuality with non-invasive, non-physical methods such as conversion therapy (or whatever it's called) ... but we are supposed to peacefully accept the chemical mutilation of a young minor child in order to further a so-called mother's conception of being woke? I don't think that makes any sense at all.

I've seen people more up in arms about circumcism than about what is going on here.

Barack Obama

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2019, 01:51:46 PM »
Oh, and the mom isn't the biological mom.  They used an egg donor for IVF.  Not that such info should really alter any decisions, but adds another wrinkle.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2019, 02:55:34 PM »
^^^

I think the jury/judge only ruled on custody.  I don't disagree on the what appears to be happening.  I am a bit unclear on what the court/jury considered versus what the father is saying happened in the article.  The question is how much of what the father is saying is actually true. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2019, 05:15:36 PM »
The legal system is how we mediate these unresolved disputes.  I am not sure why the conservative/religious right has chosen a low-life like Mr. Younger to be the poster child, except in how it feeds into their beliefs on gender dysphoria. 

I think you meant to say “their beliefs about how sick and twisted it is to mutilate, degrade, defile, or otherwise bend, fold or spindle a child.” Should conservatives ignore what’s happening to the kid, because his dad’s a “low-life?” Should anyone?

It’s interesting to me how so many clear-cut moral outrages one (supposedly) must now be a wild-eyed religious right fundamentalist to be opposed to. Or just be a “low-life.” The Holy Joes and the creeps gotta hang together. It explains the GOP these days, I guess.

At least the Left still seems to be outraged at sexual abuse of children by clergy. How long before they’re defending that, too?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2019, 05:28:40 PM »
The mother is not currently seeking a medical transition (but hasn't eliminated the future possibility).
The father is concerned it may happen in the near future, but he is also a repeated & flagrant liar.
Glad I wasn't on that jury.

the mother is not seeking a medical transition, including puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones — a treatment that Younger is concerned will be given in the near future.

Although Janicek and Hayes argued that the mother did not intend to use puberty blockers prior to puberty, no one has stated that she would not be open to using them when James begins puberty.

When Georgulas testified on Friday, she said that she understood a “social transition” is usually followed by a “medical transition” using puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2019, 08:22:50 PM »
The mother calls it "modern parenting" and apparently teaches it in her medical practice.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2019, 08:26:32 PM »
What a CF.

Poor child.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2019, 07:52:47 AM »
The future is woodchipper.

Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2019, 08:59:18 AM »
The sad part is she is not the only one.  I would be curious to know how many parents are doing stuff like this.  I guess in another 10 years when some of these kids start reaching adulthood, we will find out.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2019, 02:28:35 PM »
Jeffrey Younger, the father of a young boy whose mother is reportedly “transitioning” him to become a girl, has shared a video of his son at three years of age in which he tells his father, “Mommy tells me I’m a girl.”

On his Save James website, which serves as a crowdfunding site, Jeffrey Younger, the father of now seven-year-old James, features a video he recorded of his son at age three. In the video, Younger asks his son, “You’re a boy, right?”

“No,” James replied. “I’m a girl.”

“Who told you you’re a girl?” the father asked.

“Mommy,” the boy responded.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/24/watch-james-younger-at-3-years-mommy-tells-me-im-a-girl/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2019, 06:58:32 PM »
The future is woodchipper.

The good news is there is room in the woodchipper for all the freaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hawkmoon

• friend

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2019, 09:44:57 PM »
There used to be such a thing as licensing boards, etc., that would pull quacks' credentials.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2019, 10:25:22 PM »
I'm with boomhauer. 

Woodchipper,  if free helicopter ride for tranny mom isn't available.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2019, 12:50:37 AM »
The mother calls it "modern parenting" and apparently teaches it in her medical practice.

Perhaps I've been reading too much Western Civ lately, but I wish people would realize the Modern Era ended a while ago. Whatever "progressive" madness they've been cooking up for past fifty-some years is not modern. It's post-modern. We live not in modern times, but in post-modern.

Modernity was marked by a respect for, and application of, reason; in medicine, science, religion, technology, and so on. Telling boys they're not boys is - not that. This post-modern era is in retreat from reason, tolerance, and other values of Modernity.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2019, 01:12:06 AM »

Modernity was marked by a respect for, and application of, reason; in medicine, science, religion, technology, and so on. Telling boys they're not boys is - not that. This post-modern era is in retreat from reason, tolerance, and other values of Modernity.

In other words ... CLOWN WORLD!

Pb

• friend
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2019, 11:39:42 AM »
There used to be such a thing as licensing boards, etc., that would pull quacks' credentials.

They are more likely to pull your credentials if you don't affirm this stuff...

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2019, 06:41:04 PM »
They are more likely to pull your credentials if you don't affirm this stuff...

Like the man said - Clownworld.