Main Forums > The Roundtable

COVID-19/corona virus mega thread/prepping thread

<< < (1249/1514) > >>

WLJ:
More from Maskless Lightfoot

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot accuses Fraternal Order of Police of trying ‘to induce an insurrection’ by threatening to strike over vaccine mandates
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/10/18/chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-accuses-fraternal-order-of-police-of-trying-to-induce-an-insurrection-by-threatening-to-strike-over-vaccine-mandates/

Bogie:
Do  you drive a newer diesel?

Go get a box of DEF. Or two.

I had to call around today to find some for a customer.

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: Bogie on October 18, 2021, 08:03:11 PM ---Do  you drive a newer diesel?

--- End quote ---

Oh that’s going to be *expletive deleted*ing great then

WLJ:
Another victim of C19

--- Quote --- From CNN:

The White House announced late Friday that it would further postpone the release of more documents related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, pointing to the “significant impact” of the Covid-19 pandemic.

President Joe Biden issued a memo that said the national archivist recommended he “‘direct two public releases of the information that has ultimately ‘been determined to be appropriate for release to the public.'” The first will be an “interim release” later this year, with a second, “more comprehensive release in late 2022,” the memo said.

The memo said that the Covid-19 pandemic has slowed down the process of reviewing whether redactions continue to meet the “statutory standard.”
--- End quote ---
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/10/23/covid-19-strikes-again-this-time-preventing-the-release-of-the-jfk-assassination-files/

:facepalm:

Andiron:

--- Quote from: Bogie on October 18, 2021, 08:03:11 PM ---Do  you drive a newer diesel?

--- End quote ---

I got a guy..  Pay the man and delete that trash.  I was averaging 5-7K per year per truck on DEF of DPF related bullshit,  finally had enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version