Author Topic: COVID-19/corona virus mega thread/prepping thread  (Read 444282 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: COVID-19/corona virus mega thread/prepping thread
« Reply #6350 on: December 01, 2021, 07:26:00 PM »
My son has recovered  from the ‘vid. Despite being constantly pressured at the University to get vaccinated, he hasn’t, and the Covid gave him a scratchy throat and a cough for a couple of days.
He just got a notice in the mail that he has to be vaccinated by Jan 3rd for his campus job because of the Biden Executive order. I told him to ignore that bullshit, there is no legal mandate for vaccination from Biden.
Medically, don't the recommend a pretty good delay between recovering from the 'vid and getting one of the vaccines?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6351 on: December 01, 2021, 07:49:21 PM »
Yes. However, the university and the city he lives in is run by liberal lunatics.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6352 on: December 02, 2021, 11:48:57 AM »
These nuts are actually agreeing that, "Yes, it IS just like nazi Germany, except we're going after the right bad people."

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/12/02/david-frum-apparently-sees-the-wisdom-in-hitlers-policies-in-nazi-germany-just-substitute-unvaccinated-for-jews/

Because it's not like almost everybody who has the Omicron has also been vaccinated.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6354 on: December 02, 2021, 12:36:06 PM »
I guess we need a little yellow Star of David with a V with a slash through it in the middle.   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6355 on: December 02, 2021, 12:40:37 PM »
These nuts are actually agreeing that, "Yes, it IS just like nazi Germany, except we're going after the right bad people."

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/12/02/david-frum-apparently-sees-the-wisdom-in-hitlers-policies-in-nazi-germany-just-substitute-unvaccinated-for-jews/

Because it's not like almost everybody who has the Omicron has also been vaccinated.
That just shows that those people know exactly what they are doing.  They just don't think it is bad since they are in charge and people they don't like are the oppressed.  Perfect self justification.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6356 on: December 02, 2021, 01:44:30 PM »
Ben, in consideration of your history, talk to your provider about if Cologuard is a reasonable alternative for you.

My wife is due for her 5-year check. They set her up with the Cologuard "*expletive deleted*it-in-a-box" kit. Just got it yesterday. Should be good for some yucks.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #6357 on: December 02, 2021, 01:56:15 PM »
Time for the nukular option.
Blog under construction

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6358 on: December 02, 2021, 05:04:42 PM »

It's OK to punch a Nazi, and OK to turn a Not-vaxed into a lampshade.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jim147

• friends
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #6360 on: December 02, 2021, 05:49:05 PM »

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #6361 on: December 02, 2021, 05:57:28 PM »
Today, I am of the opinion that if a peer-reviewed study surfaced showing that Ivermectin or HCQ or, heavens forbid, the combination was a cure for cancer, the FDA, CDC, and at least 50% of our politicians, and over 3/4 of our media, would announce that cancer is good.
Blog under construction

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #6362 on: December 02, 2021, 06:08:38 PM »
What if they suspended the licenses of every physician who had a patient die after administering a med?
Blog under construction

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6363 on: December 02, 2021, 06:12:21 PM »
I was not aware of this:

South Carolina Republican Rep. Ralph Norman on Thursday introduced legislation that could force the Food and Drug Administration to release all documents relating to the coronavirus vaccine within the next 100 days.

The legislation is a direct response to a request made last month by the federal agency to prolong releasing data on COVID vaccines for up to 55 years.

"How does a vaccine that receives approval in 108 days now require 55 years just to release information?" Norman said to Fox News. "It sounds like the beginning of a very bad joke."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-norman-fda-covid-vaccine-data-100-days

Is this a standard FDA practice? Holding data for 55 years makes no sense to me. Holding it for 55 days makes no sense to me.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6364 on: December 02, 2021, 06:20:16 PM »
On post-covid Parosmia:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/long-covid-cases-bad-smells-tastes

The mention of the one girl and the shower was interesting to me, as shower water smells weird to me too. I didn't know more people had that symptom. In my case, it smells kinda H2S-like or Sulphur-like. Also though I can smell bacon again, it smells slightly different, as if there is a chemical-like back odor to it. Which goes for a few of both my phantom smells and "different" smells for stuff I smelled normally before. Everything that still doesn't smell right to me has some chemical secondary odor ranging from very slight to moderate.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6365 on: December 02, 2021, 07:45:37 PM »
Also not a study, but a Washington state PA has his license suspended after at least one of his patients dies after using ivermectin.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/95106

https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/providercredentialsearch/PDF/1379388313.pdf

https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/providercredentialsearch/PDF/386005440.pdf

How come they don't suspend licenses when the patient dies from the "approved" treatment? Was the patient at the point of last ditch effort? Not really enough detail to tell us if the patient would have died with or without the politically unapproved treatment.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #6366 on: December 03, 2021, 02:46:44 AM »
I was not aware of this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-norman-fda-covid-vaccine-data-100-days

Is this a standard FDA practice? Holding data for 55 years makes no sense to me. Holding it for 55 days makes no sense to me.

The default length of time for Top Secret documents to be declassified is only 25 years.   :O

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6367 on: December 03, 2021, 09:22:37 AM »
https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/research-game-changer-spike-protein-increases-heart-attacks-and-destroys/

Well, it's been nice knowing you, folks. I had the two Pfizer shots in January, so I guess I'm on borrowed time.

What's disappointing to me is that, despite all the evidence piling up that these vaccines are dangerous, the government is doubling down on insisting that everyone HAS to be vaccinated. And they are really pushing the boosters -- I received another text message from the VA this morning, asking if I want a booster.

And the UK is now recommending a booster every three months!
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/uk-health-authorities-now-advise

It's a good thing the science is settledTM, so we can all know exactly what choices we should make.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6368 on: December 03, 2021, 09:39:24 AM »
Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer Vaccine – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS
https://federalinquirer.com/court-orders-fda-to-comply-with-foia-and-release-information-on-pfizer-vaccine-first-batch-of-documents-shows-over-1200-vaccine-deaths-within-first-90-days/

According to an official Pfizer document that is titled Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Records Reports, in just the first 90 days of the vaccine’s roll out under the FDA’s EUA – from December 1st. 2020 – February 28th, 2021 – there were TENS OF THOUSANDS of reported adverse reactions, including OVER 1200 DEATHS.

The report only included adverse events to the vaccine that researchers considered “serious cases,” there were thousands more submissions that were left out of this data.

Any cases deemed “non-serious” would be processed within 90 days, but this report was released before 90 days of Pfizer’s vaccine being available had even passed.

There are some more statistics in the report.  At first glance, I don't see where it says how many total vaccines were administered to get a percentage. 

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #6369 on: December 03, 2021, 09:58:36 AM »
https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/research-game-changer-spike-protein-increases-heart-attacks-and-destroys/

So here is the actual Circulation abstract cited on the unz site.  Read it and see if you agree with Mr. Whitney's interpretation of it about increasing heart attacks and destroying the immune system.

ARTERIOSCLEROSIS, THROMBOSIS, VASCULAR BIOLOGY
SESSION TITLE: DAMPS, INFECTION AND CARDIOVASCULAR METABOLISM
Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712
This article has an expression of concern
Abstract
Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #6370 on: December 03, 2021, 10:07:39 AM »
Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer Vaccine – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS
https://federalinquirer.com/court-orders-fda-to-comply-with-foia-and-release-information-on-pfizer-vaccine-first-batch-of-documents-shows-over-1200-vaccine-deaths-within-first-90-days/

So I read this and the first question I have is the number of deaths reported proven to have a causal relationship to the vaccine?  I see in the 'methodology' section that the Pfizer database contains cases reported of serious adverse events 'regardless of causality  assessment.'.  So in other words, this database is like VAERS, where anyone can report anything as an adverse event and it may or may not actually be caused by the vaccine.  I am not impressed by the statistical rigor of these numbers as showing a cause and effect between the vaccine and adverse events.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6371 on: December 03, 2021, 11:13:06 AM »
So I read this and the first question I have is the number of deaths reported proven to have a causal relationship to the vaccine?  I see in the 'methodology' section that the Pfizer database contains cases reported of serious adverse events 'regardless of causality  assessment.'.  So in other words, this database is like VAERS, where anyone can report anything as an adverse event and it may or may not actually be caused by the vaccine.  I am not impressed by the statistical rigor of these numbers as showing a cause and effect between the vaccine and adverse events.
It is incomplete, just something reported early on.  There are more adverse reactions not considered serious as well.  I presume more data will be forthcoming as they are forced to release more of the documentation.  Honestly, all this should already be public information.  The companies are shielded from liability.  The price of that should be 100% transparency. 

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #6372 on: December 03, 2021, 11:14:10 AM »
So here is the actual Circulation abstract cited on the unz site.  Read it and see if you agree with Mr. Whitney's interpretation of it about increasing heart attacks and destroying the immune system.

ARTERIOSCLEROSIS, THROMBOSIS, VASCULAR BIOLOGY
SESSION TITLE: DAMPS, INFECTION AND CARDIOVASCULAR METABOLISM
Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712
This article has an expression of concern
Abstract
Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

If you clink on the "this article has an expression of concern" link there you are taken to this:

This article expresses concern regarding abstract “Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning” which originally published November 8, 2021; https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712.

Soon after publication of the above abstract in Circulation, it was brought to the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program’s attention that there are potential errors in the abstract. Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.

We are publishing this Expression of Concern until a suitable correction is published to indicate that the abstract in its current version may not be reliable.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6373 on: December 03, 2021, 11:15:57 AM »
The companies are shielded from liability.  The price of that should be 100% transparency.

Agree. Even if they need time to clean up data before releasing it, 55 years is a little bit long.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager