Author Topic: COVID-19/corona virus mega thread/prepping thread  (Read 440032 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: COVID-19/corona virus mega thread/prepping thread
« Reply #6900 on: July 26, 2022, 10:53:52 AM »
Washer on spin cycle

Fauci Claims He 'Didn't Recommend Locking Anything Down.' Here Are 9 Times He Did.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/07/26/fauci-claims-he-didnt-recommend-locking-anything-down-here-are-9-times-he-did-n2610782
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6901 on: July 26, 2022, 11:11:35 AM »
Dr. Fauci Regrets Not Pushing For More Stringent Covid Restrictions, Says Americans Should Wear Masks In “Schools, Places of Work” (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/dr-fauci-regrets-not-pushing-stringent-covid-restrictions-says-americans-wear-masks-schools-places-work-video/

Dr. Fauci on Monday regretted not pushing for more stringent Covid restrictions during an appearance on The Hill’s “Rising” with hosts Robby Soave and Batya Ungar-Sargon.

“We know now, 2-and-a-half years later that anywhere from 50%-60% of the transmission occurred from someone without symptoms – either someone who will never get symptoms or someone who is in the pre-symptomatic stage,” Fauci said.
“Had we known that then, the insidious nature of spread in the community would have been much more of an alarm and there would have been much, much more stringent restrictions in the sense of very, very encouraging people to wear masks, physical distancing or what have you,” Fauci said.
In 2020, masks and physical distancing were all they were talking about.  I thought Fauci was the one that talked Trump into the "2 week" lockdown that turned into 2 months or more. 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6902 on: July 27, 2022, 02:15:25 PM »
"The vaccine isn't gene therapy" "it doesn't effect DNA" story is showing some serious cracks.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/dr-mccullough-covid-jabs-alteration-of-dna-could-extend-to-reproductive-cells-affect-babies/

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6903 on: July 27, 2022, 06:08:09 PM »
"The vaccine isn't gene therapy" "it doesn't effect DNA" story is showing some serious cracks.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/dr-mccullough-covid-jabs-alteration-of-dna-could-extend-to-reproductive-cells-affect-babies/
That is interesting.  I remember hearing some people speculate that large amounts of the spike protein in the system could cause some of the side effects reported.  This sounds more like the RNA effects might be sloppy (for a lack of a better word) in some cases and affect more than they were intended (if I am reading it right).
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #6904 on: July 27, 2022, 09:42:31 PM »

If you follow the links, that is clearly not what the study said and this conspiracy theory website even quotes a geneticist who calls the title “misleading.”

This is the definition of result oriented reporting - it’s trash.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #6905 on: July 27, 2022, 10:05:11 PM »

The definition of you.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6906 on: July 27, 2022, 10:06:50 PM »
If you follow the links, that is clearly not what the study said and this conspiracy theory website even quotes a geneticist who calls the title “misleading.”

Guys, come on man, if you're not gonna flush at least put the lid down.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6907 on: July 27, 2022, 10:26:32 PM »
Guys, come on man, if you're not gonna flush at least put the lid down.

California toilet
You can flush any time you like but it never leaves
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #6908 on: July 28, 2022, 03:03:40 AM »
The definition of you.

Don’t take my word for it - ask your own doctor what he thinks of this crap.

It’s hilarious how similar right and left can be when it comes to buying into bs only because it suits the narrative.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6910 on: July 28, 2022, 08:56:17 AM »

A little more detail would be nice.  Which link are you referring to?  What was the quote that called it misleading? 

Most of the links I see go to other articles on the same site. 

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6911 on: July 28, 2022, 08:58:49 AM »
Don’t take my word for it - ask your own doctor what he thinks of this crap.

It’s hilarious how similar right and left can be when it comes to buying into bs only because it suits the narrative.
A disturbingly high amount of conspiracy, trash reporting has been ending up closer to the truth than the official narratives.

We will wait and see ...
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #6912 on: July 28, 2022, 09:14:10 AM »
Q: What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and a fact?

A: depending on the election cycle, about 6 months
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #6913 on: July 28, 2022, 09:24:34 AM »
There's definitely a lot of bad, manipulative, and outrageous information out there about COVID and the COVID vaccines.

Shockingly, some of the nonsense is even generated outside of the official public health apparatus.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #6914 on: July 28, 2022, 09:36:07 AM »
A little more detail would be nice.  Which link are you referring to?  What was the quote that called it misleading? 

Most of the links I see go to other articles on the same site.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/study-suggests-covid-vaccines-could-potentially-modify-peoples-dna/

This is linked in the article Ron posted. It is their first hack job. In that one you find out that this bs is from an experimental cell line, and there is in fact no evidence whatsoever that human reproductive cells are having their DNA modified.

Carl Sagan spent all that time on tv trying to get people interested in science and to learn to spot baloney, and yet people from all walks of life are citing click bait and any name they can find to justify their superstitions. He must be rolling in his grave.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6915 on: July 28, 2022, 11:04:38 AM »
A recently published scientific article[1] shows evidence that it is not possible to guarantee that mRNA in the Pfizer genomic COVID “vaccine” will never be integrated into the DNA of cells with which it is in contact.
This is the first sentence from that link.  Doesn't say they can guarantee it is happening, just that they cannot rule it out and other studies are only short term.  I believe in the past, it was claimed this could never happen and this says that may not be true. 

Titled “Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line,” the study appears to justify concerns that the genomic “vaccines” could potentially be modifying, to an unknown extent, the DNA of at least some of the 5 billion individuals having received at least one dose to date.
This statement right after is very carefully worded also.  Considering we are talking about 5 billion people getting vaccinated, it is important to know.

French geneticist Professor Alexandra Henrion-Caude told LifeSiteNews that while she felt a little uncomfortable with the somewhat “misleading” way in which the title presented this study to the readers, the issue of the fate of the mRNA in humans should have prompted a worldwide immediate concern, and should warrant far more prudence and studies addressing the risk of “reverse transcription” and “integration,” and thus potential human modification.
Uncomfortable with the claim, but it warrants further study.  Is this the quote you are referring to?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6916 on: July 28, 2022, 11:11:08 AM »
I would also add that we are over 18 months since the vaccines were introduced, but we are still using the emergency authorization.  I think they approved one vaccine, but from what I have heard, it really isn't available.  I would have expected all that to be wrapped up by now.  Also, I haven't heard anyone talk about the vaccines being improved to be more effective against the newer strains of the virus. 

This might all be news I have missed. 

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #6917 on: July 28, 2022, 01:42:04 PM »
You lie to me about one thing, everything else becomes suspect.

My BS meter pegged so hard that the needle bent in the first days... When they didn't use all of the data for their "if it bleeds, it is a PANDEMIC!" headlines, I looked deeper.

Here in St. Louis City, population approximately 300,000, we're in the middle of an OUTBREAK! There are CASES! And TESTING! And earnest people wearing masks 6' apart doing interviews.

In the past 90 days, we have had 14 people die WITH the bug, and there is absolutely no way - no way at all - that they could have fudged... much... with that number...

BUT IT IS DEADLY!!!

And I still see people driving by themselves wearing magical masks.

But I gotta tell you - I see more youts wearing masks, likely to avoid cameras...
Blog under construction

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #6918 on: August 10, 2022, 07:43:55 AM »
There are countries out there that claim total (UAE) or near total vaccination (Singapore, China, Portugal).

None have yet eradicated COVID.

Herd immunity acquired through vaccination and recovered infection was one thing I had hoped to see, but absent a more effective vaccine or protocol that prevents transfer eradication does not appear to be something that is ever going to happen.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6919 on: August 10, 2022, 10:55:40 AM »
Regardless of the vaccine, is this going to be like the cold virus where some people are just more susceptible and will continue to get it periodically? 

The people in my sphere who have gotten it multiple times have all been vaccinated.  Considering the vaccination rate is fairly high, that may not be a valid relationship. 

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6920 on: August 10, 2022, 11:02:20 AM »
On the related note on the immunity side:  I heard something mentioned recently about zinc deficiency that some people may have.  A guy said certain plant products have chemicals (glyphosate) applied that can reduce zinc the body.  It was a youtube short so it was just a few sentences about it.  Have any of you seen information on this?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vEwEoEcS4OM

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #6921 on: August 10, 2022, 11:57:39 AM »
There are countries out there that claim total (UAE) or near total vaccination (Singapore, China, Portugal).

None have yet eradicated COVID.

Herd immunity acquired through vaccination and recovered infection was one thing I had hoped to see, but absent a more effective vaccine or protocol that prevents transfer eradication does not appear to be something that is ever going to happen.

Word.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #6922 on: August 10, 2022, 07:44:05 PM »
We had a lot of cafeteria conversations about what drugs to search for...

And it was generally taken as a given that a vaccination or "cure" for the common cold would be next to impossible due to the rapid mutations.

Well, guess what - it still is.
Blog under construction

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #6923 on: August 17, 2022, 02:12:57 PM »
Good news everyone!  The Science has released his most recent encyclical complete with new revelations.

The Science sayeth now that the utterly ineffective measures ordered to prevent COVID from spreading are suddenly no longer necessary!  I'm sure that will comfort you all to hear.

Also - and this is going to blow your socks off - did you know that recovering from COVID might provide about as much protection (or not) as having had the vaccine?  This is an amazing new dogma which The Science (peace be unto him) has revealed to us.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6924 on: August 17, 2022, 02:40:56 PM »
Good news everyone!  The Science has released his most recent encyclical complete with new revelations.

The Science sayeth now that the utterly ineffective measures ordered to prevent COVID from spreading are suddenly no longer necessary!  I'm sure that will comfort you all to hear.

Also - and this is going to blow your socks off - did you know that recovering from COVID might provide about as much protection (or not) as having had the vaccine?  This is an amazing new dogma which The Science (peace be unto him) has revealed to us.

Through most of the "crisis" I was watching one of the statistical sites. It was interesting to me to note that through the whole thing, Idaho, where everyone pretty much did whatever they want and everything was open, had close to the same per capita infection and death rate as locked down California.

That's not to say that it was a standard - very locked down states like Hawaii did better than Idaho, but other open states did better than Idaho and California. If someone wants to debate with me that a complete lockdown (like Australia) creates less infections and death, I will listen, because it probably does. The question is whether it's worth it or not. "Lockdowns" like California and New York, where you had things like senseless restaurant rules, and arresting lone people outdoors who were not near anyone or anything, did nothing. Well, except ruin the economy.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."