Author Topic: It's getting sporty in Washington...  (Read 80876 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: It's getting sporty in Washington...
« Reply #1100 on: January 25, 2024, 01:12:11 PM »
Peter Navarro just got four months in the klink for "defying a subpoena".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-white-house-official-peter-navarro-learns-sentenced-months-defying-jan-6-subpoena

How long will Hunter get?

Rhetorical question
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 01:39:50 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1102 on: February 22, 2024, 11:32:50 AM »
This article has some good information and is worth a few minutes to read.  Just more information that points to Jan 6th being a manufactured event. 

EXCLUSIVE: RNC Security Officer Who Was First Responder To Jan 6 Pipe Bomb Says Official Story ‘Makes No Sense Whatsoever’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/exclusive-rnc-security-officer-who-was-first-responder-to-jan-6-pipe-bomb-says-official-story-makes-no-sense-whatsoever

The bomb, found minutes before protesters entered the Capitol, was attached to a 60-minute egg timer, but it had been there since the night before. “I was two feet from it. Why would someone construct a device with a one-hour kitchen timer, place it 8:30 p.m. the night before, if they intended for it to detonate 16 hours later?” he asked.
A similar bomb was found minutes after the RNC bomb was detected, directly in front of the DNC beside a bench, raising questions about how the DNC would not have located it for seventeen hours, despite a bomb-sniffing dog that walked by it. Kamala Harris, at the time a U.S. Senator and the vice-president elect, was at the DNC, meaning there would likely be extra security in place, Capolino explained.

As a result of law enforcement closing off the area, they noticed a red pickup truck full of a cache of weapons, Capolino said. The truck was parked in a prominent spot in front of the RNC and near the Capitol South Metro, a highly-policed area. “So there were two separate FBI crime scenes going on simultaneously,” he said.

The owner of the vehicle eventually identified himself to law enforcement because the pipe bomb quarantine prevented him from retrieving his vehicle.
Prosecutors actually pleaded with the judge for a lighter sentence for the owner of the red truck. 
To Capolino, the pipe bomb and the truck full of weapons and Molotov cocktails directly outside of the RNC and next to Capitol office buildings, were the most dramatic and dangerous elements of the day. Yet the pipe bombs were barely ever spoken of, and few even know the red pickup truck incident occurred.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #1103 on: February 22, 2024, 04:08:00 PM »
This article has some good information and is worth a few minutes to read.  Just more information that points to Jan 6th being a manufactured event. 

EXCLUSIVE: RNC Security Officer Who Was First Responder To Jan 6 Pipe Bomb Says Official Story ‘Makes No Sense Whatsoever’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/exclusive-rnc-security-officer-who-was-first-responder-to-jan-6-pipe-bomb-says-official-story-makes-no-sense-whatsoever
Prosecutors actually pleaded with the judge for a lighter sentence for the owner of the red truck. 

I only very vaguely recall the pipe bomb story,  and don't recall anything about the pickup.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1104 on: February 22, 2024, 04:35:07 PM »
I only very vaguely recall the pipe bomb story,  and don't recall anything about the pickup.
I don't remember the truck either.  Not the only time someone showed up in D.C. with weapons, but tied in with Jan 6th it is suspicious.  Add to that the prosecutors trying to give the guy a lesser sentence where they were going out of their way to throw the book at harmless protestors who stayed inside the velvet ropes.  Makes me think they had an informant show up with "revolutionary" stuff to use as evidence against the protestors, but it never got deployed and their guy got caught with it. 

I remember the pipe bomb story in general.  It was initially reported as a big deal, but then it was swept under the rug really fast. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1105 on: February 27, 2024, 08:27:16 AM »
Another FBI raid on a scary 06JAN protestor. This one apparently took place in February of 2024.

One of the claims against him?

Kuehne, wearing a ballistic helmet and carrying protective gloves, then made his way to the U.S. Capitol, shouting, among other things, “Whose streets? Our streets!”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1761434846147105276

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/02/26/ring-doorbell-camera-catches-fbi-raid-on-january-6-suspect-n2393349
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1106 on: March 01, 2024, 01:04:07 PM »
Just for reference, today is 01MARCH2024.

A journalist has just been arrested by the FBI for reporting on 06JAN at the Capitol. Supposedly misdemeanor charges, but they managed to do a felony-like perp walk with him instead of say, letting him show up with his lawyers. Or you know, getting a ticket or a free pass like the antifa.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/03/01/blaze-media-reporter-arrested-handcuffed-and-charged-for-crime-of-covering-j6-n2393508

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1107 on: March 03, 2024, 09:02:02 AM »
In a spot of slightly good news, appeals courts are starting to rule on the "overzealous" sentences:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/court-tosses-jan-6-sentence-ruling-affect-100-cases-rcna141465

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1108 on: March 03, 2024, 09:12:02 AM »
Just for reference, today is 01MARCH2024.

A journalist has just been arrested by the FBI for reporting on 06JAN at the Capitol. Supposedly misdemeanor charges, but they managed to do a felony-like perp walk with him instead of say, letting him show up with his lawyers. Or you know, getting a ticket or a free pass like the antifa.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/03/01/blaze-media-reporter-arrested-handcuffed-and-charged-for-crime-of-covering-j6-n2393508

Saw where NBC in their reporting on this did not once use the word journalist to describe him.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1109 on: March 10, 2024, 11:38:04 AM »
Something else the J6 committee hid

NEW: Liz Cheney & the J6 Committee concealed evidence that President Trump offered to send 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the US Capitol

The offer was rejected by the DC Mayor.

Why conceal exonerating evidence, @Liz_Cheney?

Via @MZHemingway https://t.co/ZrTB2HOSGR
    — KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) March 8, 2024

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/03/10/liz-cheney-january-6-committee-held-this-evidence-back-n2393828
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 02:00:29 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1110 on: March 11, 2024, 02:00:44 PM »
Jan 6 Protesters Request To Be Called 'Undocumented Tourists'
https://babylonbee.com/news/jan-6-protesters-request-to-be-called-undocumented-tourists
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1111 on: March 17, 2024, 01:16:23 PM »
I think this is a premium link, so you might not be able to see it, but the gist is: Suddenly over the last few months 06JAN arrests have dramatically increased after a pause, and they expect to arrest and try another 500ish people before the end of the year. From the story, it appears there is a five year statute of limitations, and LE is spacing out arrests to "not clog the courts", so it sounds like they'll be arresting people all the way through 2026.

And speaking of "try", I was unaware of this, but there apparently has been a 100% conviction rate of all those tried in the DC court via jury trial. Some have only been convicted of a partial list of charges, but everyone who chose a trial by a "jury of their peers' was convicted. The average jury trail conviction rate in the DC court is 65%. Also, 100% of change of venue requests have been denied.

Matthew Graves, the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, paints Jan. 6 in the dramatic tones of warfare as he pledges prosecutors will continue their work unabated into 2024 and beyond.

“In scenes often reminiscent of a medieval battle, officers engaged in hand-to-hand combat with members of the invading force, many of whom carried dangerous weapons including firearms, chemical sprays, tasers, stabbing weapons, and makeshift weapons across the Capitol [grounds] and in the Capitol itself,” Graves said on Jan. 6, 2024.

“[Jan. 6, 2021, was] likely the largest single-day mass assault of law enforcement officers in our nation’s history,” Mr. Graves said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/after-a-pause-doj-is-now-sharply-increasing-jan-6-arrests-5600972?ea_src=frontpage&ea_med=premium-carousel-10

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1112 on: March 17, 2024, 01:26:54 PM »
I'm sure the Soviet Union had a similar conviction rate for anyone who dared question a election
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #1113 on: March 17, 2024, 02:47:58 PM »
Once again, if Trump somehow beats the margin of fraud, he needs to issue a blanket pardon to all J6 attendees that were non-violent, and issue a commutation of all sentences for violent convictions.  I don't think anyone actually violent should get a full pardon, but even they should get some relief.  And anyone convicted of a J6 "offense" who wasn't even there should also get a full pardon.  E.g. Enrique Tarrio.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1114 on: March 17, 2024, 05:15:04 PM »
Once again, if Trump somehow beats the margin of fraud, he needs to issue a blanket pardon to all J6 attendees that were non-violent, and issue a commutation of all sentences for violent convictions.  I don't think anyone actually violent should get a full pardon, but even they should get some relief.  And anyone convicted of a J6 "offense" who wasn't even there should also get a full pardon.  E.g. Enrique Tarrio.
Agreed.  However, I have heard constantly about people who were violent, but very few details about specific people.  I recall some seemingly violent stuff happened on one side of the capital, but very little about it and who was involved.

Also, declassify and release names and numbers of all the agents and informants who were in D.C. that day.  What misinformation was done before and after the fact.  I doubt the currently 3 letter agency leadership would happily release that info.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 10:03:07 AM by MechAg94 »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1115 on: March 17, 2024, 05:46:01 PM »
Also, declassify and release names and numbers of all the agents and informants who were in D.C. that day.  What misinformation was done before and after the fact.  I doubt the currently 3 letter agency leadership would happily release that info.

Cheney and her committee already used a cloth and wiped all the "break the narrative" data that they could find. Not that there isn't some they missed. The Trump / National Guard stuff, for example.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #1116 on: March 18, 2024, 08:56:13 AM »
Some of the "violent" protestors may have been attacked by the police first.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1117 on: March 18, 2024, 11:24:58 AM »
Some of the "violent" protestors may have been attacked by the police first.
And how many of the "violent" protestors were undercover officers or informants?  Or were the ones that initiated the actions.  I am sure feds get training on crowd management.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 04:20:30 PM by MechAg94 »

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #1118 on: March 18, 2024, 12:32:24 PM »
My daughter's US history book is current to the "storming of the capitol." Meanwhile, and she is a smart girl,  she had no clue when I quizzed her on other excesses foreign and domestic that may have involved government.  Tianamen square, Bonus Army, Holodomor, Pol Pot etc.  But we got time for j6.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1119 on: March 19, 2024, 12:39:31 PM »
That fish keep getting bigger and bigger

January 6 rioters are not hostages – they’re insurrectionists who brutally beat and killed police officers. Donald Trump continues to get more dangerous. https://t.co/GcENqJADKL
    — Rep. Jason Crow (@RepJasonCrow) March 18, 2024

Julie Kelly Straight-Up DECIMATES Loser Democrat Claiming Jan 6 Protesters Brutally Beat and Killed Cops
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/03/19/jason-crow-january-6-n2394123
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 12:20:09 PM by MechAg94 »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1121 on: Today at 11:06:36 AM »
From the Daily Mail.
Note DM has a habit of blowing things out of proportion but also reporting on things many others don't and digging a little deeper than most at the same time.
But if this is true the list of bad players in this keeps growing

How at least 13 banks may have worked with feds to SPY on transactions of hundreds of pro-gun and religious Trump supporters after January 6 'without warrants'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13346959/banks-maga-supporters-january-6-investigation-biden-administration-trump.html
- Calvin and Hobbes