Main Forums > Politics

Biden showing more symptoms . . .

(1/296) > >>

HankB:
This isn't just a matter of "Oh, that's just Joe" any more - this is looking more and more like genuine, clinical, mental illness.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1232171077629075456

Biden said he's running for U.S. Senate, and if people don't like him, they should vote for the other Biden.

K Frame:
Didn't his one son die of a brain tumor?

I wonder if he's been checked, because bizarre doesn't even begin to describe his behavior lately.

cordex:
I'm inclined to put that kind of thing down to being old, exhausted, and unable to keep up with his schedule.  It's pretty common to see that kind of repeated flub with Presidential candidates on the campaign trail.

K Frame:
That wasn't just a flub.

That was another thread in the rich, rich tapestry that has been his rather bizarre behavior and utterances the last couple of months.

makattak:

--- Quote from: Mike Irwin on February 25, 2020, 02:47:57 PM ---That wasn't just a flub.

That was another thread in the rich, rich tapestry that has been his rather bizarre behavior and utterances the last couple of months.

--- End quote ---

My father has rather advanced dementia. After he was diagnosed, we realized he'd been progressing for years, but because he was rather odd to begin with no one noticed at first.

I'm thinking Biden may be in the same situation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version