Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 117566 times)

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2020, 01:08:47 PM »

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2020, 01:10:29 PM »
^^^^

Lunch
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2020, 06:01:40 PM »
Thoughts?

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/04/21/easiest-prediction-ever-jesse-kelly-theorizes-that-joe-biden-will-never-debate-donald-trump-in-person/

I wouldn't be at all surprised. Whether you like Trump or not, there is no way Biden can hang in a debate with him. A virtual debate, where he can have loads of lackeys providing him answers behind the scenes, sounds plausible to me. Beer virus is an easy excuse to do it. Though it may be harder to pull off if the virus takes the Summer off and people slowly forget about social distancing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2020, 06:52:05 PM »
there is no way Biden can hang in a debate with him.

Are you also including in the analysis the media giving the debate questions to him ahead of time?

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2020, 06:52:47 PM »
No way Biden debates Trump.  Unless line you said it's in a format designed to heavily favor Biden.

That said, I'd love to see it.  Well, I'd hate the spectacle of a dotard being humiliated (and not by Trump, just by his own babbling incoherence).  But I'd love to see the Democrats lose every hope of winning.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2020, 07:57:37 PM »
I see the news talking about Abrahms and Whitmer. Both would be suicide in my view, easy to attack, divisive. Harris is probably the safest pick for now.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2020, 08:30:38 PM »
If the establishment wants him gone but he won't go willingly they'll try to get him to nominate Abrams or similar for vp.  Then they'll find an excuse to oust him at the convention and replace him with Cuomo, Inslee or some other governor that's shown "leadership" during the Covid-19 crisis.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2020, 09:31:49 AM »
Are you also including in the analysis the media giving the debate questions to him ahead of time?
That only gets him so far.  If Trump suspected that, he could easily do things to throw the debate off the expected track. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2020, 10:36:56 AM »
That only gets him so far.  If Trump suspected that, he could easily do things to throw the debate off the expected track. 

Biden preparing the questions ahead of time can only look terrible because it would be so blatantly obvious whenever Trump took them off the track that he was prepared for the "moderator's" questions, but not to respond to Trump.

I guess it would look better for Biden than mumbling and fighting for words on every question, though. Not so much for the Press, the Democrats, or the process.

Given the willful torching of their credibility to GET ORAGEMANBAD!!, I wouldn't put it past the press to do it, though.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2020, 12:47:07 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2020, 12:56:25 PM »
Biden struggles just to read lines on a teleprompter, or to speak from notes. It doesn't seem likely he'd look good in a debate, regardless what they do for him. I seem to recall that he exceeded expectations in one of the recent debates, but can he keep pulling that off? He seems to be going downhill fast.

Has one of the major parties, in the mass media era, ever put forward a pres. candidate with Biden's level of impairment? I think we're in uncharted territory*, and I don't think we can predict what's going to happen. Other than Biden losing the general election, if he makes it that far.

*Yeah, I know we're already in uncharted territory, but this would be a different one.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2020, 09:07:29 AM »
Even bin Laden knew President Biden would be a disaster.

The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him will automatically make Biden take over the presidency for the remainder of the term, as it is the norm over there. Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the United States into a crisis.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/osama-bin-laden-wanted-to-kill-obama-so-biden-would-be-president-declassified-docs-show

I don't know whether to laugh that this is the man Democrats are about to nominate, or cry, because he could possibly become president.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2020, 10:47:54 AM »
Remember back when Project Veritas uncovered Google execs saying they needed to do whatever it takes to defeat Trump, but then they and the MSM spun is at a hit job and crazy talk?

The CNN video of the mother of Biden's assault accuser calling into Larry King has now been removed by Google.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/04/26/well-isnt-that-convenient-cnn-larry-king-footage-featuring-biden-accusers-mother-magically-disappearing-from-the-internet/

How much you wanna bet that the Billy Bush / Trump video is still widely available and high up in Google's search criteria?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2020, 10:07:26 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2020, 11:18:42 AM »
Oh and this whole Tara Reade thing is , wait for it.................................................Russia

Can you @kthalps, can Putin-lover Tara Reade, can Bernie Sanders, BEGIN TO COMPREHEND what it means to a grieving mother that Russian trolls inserted themselves in Ferguson? Yes, Russian influence there was *my scoop*. I wish I were wrong. I wasn’t. https://t.co/c1nWrYnbUY

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) March 29, 2020
   “Tara Reade seems almost engineered in a lab to inspire skepticism in mainstream Democrats, both because her story keeps changing and because of her bizarre public worship of President Vladimir Putin of Russia,” ⁦@michelleinbklyn⁩ https://t.co/wT8gg6ozTr

— Eugene Scott (@Eugene_Scott) April 14, 2020
    "Reade seems to have, or have had, a strange obsession with Vladimir Putin," claims @JoanWalsh in @thenation as a means of trashing Tara Reade's credibility.

Remember this standard for the future: a female's accuser political views are relevant to know if she's lying.

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) April 15, 2020
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/04/27/blue-check-libs-are-attempting-to-link-biden-accuser-tara-reade-to-russia/
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2020, 03:10:32 PM »
Oh and this whole Tara Reade thing is , wait for it.................................................Russia

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/04/27/blue-check-libs-are-attempting-to-link-biden-accuser-tara-reade-to-russia/
I wasn't sure if her allegations were true.  Seeing the character assassination squads take the field makes me think there is some truth there. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2020, 09:08:38 PM »
I wasn't sure if her allegations were true.  Seeing the character assassination squads take the field makes me think there is some truth there. 

This.

If it wasn't a thing, they wouldn't respond to it.

That being said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let that idiot be the nominee.  Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake and all that...
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2020, 09:15:06 PM »
Who?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2020, 09:30:33 PM »
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2020, 10:04:15 PM »
I just want to know what a Senator from Delaware was doing on the set of American Pie.  ???

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2020, 04:22:00 PM »
I just want to know what a Senator from Delaware was doing on the set of American Pie.  ???

Sniffing and touching the pie.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2020, 10:16:00 AM »
There are a lot of videos of sleepy joe earning his nickname.  Here's the latest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xelweTAfUHE
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2020, 08:11:53 AM »
"600,000 dead, and we need more money for people with mental problems!"

https://youtu.be/bBuq6jpD1y8?t=381