Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118675 times)

Jim147

• friends
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #250 on: July 26, 2020, 09:17:11 PM »
Most of use think it is elder abuse to have him still on the ticket.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #251 on: August 05, 2020, 09:39:28 AM »
Imagine the media reaction if Trump had said this

BIDEN: "No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C'mon man. That's like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not, what do you think huh? Are you a junkie?" pic.twitter.com/f6UMPJq381

— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) August 5, 2020
Joe Biden explains why he hasn’t taken a cognitive test by asking a Black journo if he’s a junkie
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/08/05/joe-biden-explains-why-he-hasnt-taken-a-cognitive-test-by-asking-a-black-journo-if-hes-a-junkie/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #252 on: August 05, 2020, 10:51:32 AM »
Is not remembering if you've claimed to have taken tests every day a part of those tests he's taking every day?

Also, is the journalist a junkie?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #254 on: August 06, 2020, 12:44:48 PM »
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #255 on: August 06, 2020, 07:33:01 PM »
If you be diverse, you sho' 'nuff ain't black, honey chile.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #256 on: August 06, 2020, 11:55:40 PM »
Latinos have diversity of thought, unlike those black people.
Are white hispanics (e.g., G. Zimmerman) different than other hispanics?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #257 on: August 07, 2020, 01:06:03 AM »
He knows the thing

Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Perd Hapley

• friend

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #259 on: August 07, 2020, 07:47:39 AM »
Yeah, it's funny because he's being hoist by his own petard, but he's also not wrong.

90+% of black Americans vote Democrat in every election.  Politically speaking there is very little diversity in the black community and no other racial or ethnic group comes close to being such a politically monolithic voting bloc.

I guess the most interesting thing is that he's appearing to be critical of this political groupthink in the black community and praising the diversity in opinion of other cultures.  Perhaps today he'll notice that white voters are the most politically diverse of all groups in the US.  Or maybe I'm being too generous with his ramblings.

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #260 on: August 07, 2020, 08:41:42 AM »
Yeah, it's funny because he's being hoist by his own petard, but he's also not wrong.

90+% of black Americans vote Democrat in every election.  Politically speaking there is very little diversity in the black community and no other racial or ethnic group comes close to being such a politically monolithic voting bloc.

I guess the most interesting thing is that he's appearing to be critical of this political groupthink in the black community and praising the diversity in opinion of other cultures.  Perhaps today he'll notice that white voters are the most politically diverse of all groups in the US.  Or maybe I'm being too generous with his ramblings.

Yeah. He basically said the quiet part out loud. That shows how the Dems really view black voters though. Which may or may not cause them issues. If some polls are to be believed the black vote is moving some percentage points in Trumps direction. It actually doesn’t take a lot of movement to make it’s up stated go R. It does appear that Trump has been better for the black community in general than Obama ever was with various policies.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #261 on: August 07, 2020, 08:49:21 AM »
That shows how the Dems really view black voters though. Which may or may not cause them issues.
Pretty much how the Republicans have viewed gun enthusiasts ...

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #262 on: August 07, 2020, 04:07:01 PM »
Pretty much how the Republicans have viewed gun enthusiasts ...

I wonder how true that is today. Guns have moved from a niche to a mainstream concern in American conservatism. Might have something to do with gun purchases tripling in the past couple of decades...

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #263 on: August 07, 2020, 10:51:54 PM »

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #264 on: August 07, 2020, 10:53:30 PM »
Black Face Matters
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #265 on: August 07, 2020, 11:27:34 PM »

90+% of black Americans vote Democrat in every election.  Politically speaking there is very little diversity in the black community and no other racial or ethnic group comes close to being such a politically monolithic voting bloc.

I guess the most interesting thing is that he's appearing to be critical of this political groupthink in the black community and praising the diversity in opinion of other cultures.  Perhaps today he'll notice that white voters are the most politically diverse of all groups in the US.  Or maybe I'm being too generous with his ramblings.
When was the last time a major media outlet pointed out that "whites" are not a race, just a collection of many different ethnic groups that have lighter colored skin?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #266 on: August 08, 2020, 12:54:23 AM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #267 on: August 09, 2020, 03:35:18 PM »
Oh, that 2020 is hilarious.

"Yeah, it's funny because he's being hoist by his own petard, but he's also not wrong"

Why do I suspect that at core he's a conservative realist, but that's only leaking out through the shell of liberal indoctrination now that he's failing mentally.

It's like the "Stockholm Syndrome" is finally evaporating away.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #268 on: August 09, 2020, 04:49:02 PM »
When was the last time a major media outlet pointed out that "whites" are not a race, just a collection of many different ethnic groups that have lighter colored skin?

I have often wondered why black Americans have voted for Ds in vast quantities.  After all the things the Ds have "done" for blacks...like ruin their culture of family which was in the 80 percentile pre 60s; now 15 percentile.  Stacked them in horrible ghettos while tying them to a culture of government dependency.  kept them in horrible government schools while resisting every effort to change that to schools of choice ie Charter Schools.    Done nothing to confront the present day culture of crime, drugs, gangs, welfare, multitudes of fatherless children other than either remain silent or blame everything else for it, especially whitey.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #270 on: August 16, 2020, 11:55:57 PM »

griz

• friend
« Reply #271 on: August 17, 2020, 09:23:02 AM »
He doubles down on the thing.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-doubles-down-praises-hispanic-diversity-over-the-african-american-community-again

He explains it by saying that South America is big, and that's where Hispanics come from.  He may not have looked at a map to see that Africa is bigger.  But what do I know, I come from the USA and our diversity doesn't count.

Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #272 on: August 17, 2020, 11:20:45 AM »
He explains it by saying that South America is big, and that's where Hispanics come from. 

My late wife was from South America. According to her, Hispanics come from Spain. She did not consider herself to be "Hispanic."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #273 on: August 26, 2020, 02:02:26 PM »
A bad lip reading:
https://youtu.be/xWISyLpF8yg

Or is it?

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #274 on: August 26, 2020, 02:17:24 PM »
A bad lip reading:
https://youtu.be/xWISyLpF8yg

Or is it?
His real speeches are funnier and more bizarre.