Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118699 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #275 on: August 26, 2020, 08:28:58 PM »
His real speeches are funnier and more bizarre.

That depends on whether or not you actually know the thing.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #276 on: September 02, 2020, 09:14:56 AM »
What if ol sleepy Joe is playing rope a dope and shows up this fall fighting and sharp as a tack?

Just trying to think out of the box. It is 2020 the year of wtf you know.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #277 on: September 02, 2020, 09:17:33 AM »
What if ol sleepy Joe is playing rope a dope and shows up this fall fighting and sharp as a tack?

Then he's the greatest actor in the world, because he has been this stupid his entire 40 years in politics.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #278 on: September 02, 2020, 09:21:04 AM »
Then he's the greatest actor in the world, because he has been this stupid his entire 40 years in politics.

There is that  :rofl:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #279 on: September 02, 2020, 09:40:32 AM »
I doubt we'll see him sharp as a tack, but it does create a lot of room to "beat expectations"
For months, President Donald Trump and his campaign have been systematically lowering expectations for Joe Biden by painting him as a senile old man who can’t string two sentence together. So when he performed far better than anticipated at the Democratic National Convention Thursday night, even the ultra-conservative hosts on Fox News seemed surprised.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #280 on: September 02, 2020, 09:43:13 AM »
I have often wondered why black Americans have voted for Ds in vast quantities.  After all the things the Ds have "done" for blacks...like ruin their culture of family which was in the 80 percentile pre 60s; now 15 percentile.  Stacked them in horrible ghettos while tying them to a culture of government dependency.  kept them in horrible government schools while resisting every effort to change that to schools of choice ie Charter Schools.    Done nothing to confront the present day culture of crime, drugs, gangs, welfare, multitudes of fatherless children other than either remain silent or blame everything else for it, especially whitey.

On average, black people:

1) like lots of welfare programs
2) want or depend on government jobs
3) think Republicans hate them

That's it.

Black Americans started voting primarily for Democrats starting with FDR... because they liked his economic and distributive policies.  This was at a time with the Democratic Party was was promoting Jim Crow!

https://history.house.gov/Exhibitions-and-Publications/BAIC/Historical-Essays/Keeping-the-Faith/Party-Realignment--New-Deal/

Black Americans think they are voting for their own best interests when voting for Democrats.

Black Americans do tend to favor school choice, but it is not enough to overcome the other factors.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #281 on: September 03, 2020, 06:18:17 PM »
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/09/03/joe-biden-says-this-is-the-first-chance-weve-had-in-a-generation-to-cut-another-slice-off-institutional-racism/
Joe Biden says this is the first chance we’ve had in a generation to ‘cut another slice off institutional racism’

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #282 on: September 03, 2020, 06:19:04 PM »
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/03/he-really-just-said-that-in-kenosha-joe-biden-explained-that-he-wouldnt-lay-out-tax-plan-details-because-theyll-shoot-me/
Discussing his tax plan at an event scheduled in the fallout from a police officer shooting a Black man, Biden missteps and says "not going to lay out for you, I won't now because they'll shoot me."
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #283 on: September 03, 2020, 06:22:18 PM »
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/09/03/i-was-told-to-go-off-this-paper-but-i-cant-joe-biden-questioner-goes-off-script-you-need-the-truth/

It appears Joe Biden's team scripted the questions to him in this church right now… This woman just walked up to the mic and said:

"I'm going to be honest, I was told to go off this paper but I just can't. You need the truth."

You mean the questions were scripted?   :O

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #284 on: September 04, 2020, 09:26:51 AM »
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/03/he-really-just-said-that-in-kenosha-joe-biden-explained-that-he-wouldnt-lay-out-tax-plan-details-because-theyll-shoot-me/

The comments about joe hidin' being able to get his foot in his mouth despite the mask are great.  In the clip, he mentions billion-dollar corporations not paying "a single penny in taxes." I don't see how that could possibly be accurate.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #285 on: September 04, 2020, 09:29:57 AM »
Look! Russians!
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #286 on: September 04, 2020, 09:50:21 AM »
Listening to snippets of that Kenosha town hall, it sounds like the guy has a serious case of asthma.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #287 on: September 04, 2020, 01:22:33 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if he does better than expected in the debates.  I hope Trump is on his game.

Seriously though, it doesn't matter.  Most of the press will declare Biden the winner of the debates no matter what he says.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #288 on: September 14, 2020, 08:14:04 PM »
    Umm… Joe Biden just touted the actions of "the Obama-Biden Administration" and said "this is just the beginning if we get re-elected." pic.twitter.com/v5h002ZuzT

— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) September 14, 2020
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/09/14/just-painful-joe-biden-gets-confused-again-seems-to-think-he-and-obama-are-running-for-re-election-watch/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #289 on: September 14, 2020, 09:28:25 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he does better than expected in the debates.  I hope Trump is on his game.

Seriously though, it doesn't matter.  Most of the press will declare Biden the winner of the debates no matter what he says.
I would be surprised if he was completely out of it, but I figure he will have his moments no matter what.  

I think Trump should prepare as if he is facing a good debater.  Even if Biden is pathetic, Trump needs to look like he deserves people's vote.  

HankB

• friend
« Reply #290 on: September 14, 2020, 10:19:33 PM »
I would be surprised if he was completely out of it, but I figure he will have his moments no matter what.  

I think Trump should prepare as if he is facing a good debater.  Even if Biden is pathetic, Trump needs to look like he deserves people's vote.  
If there are any drugs which can improve cognition - even for a few hours - believe me, Biden will be on them.

The WORST thing Trump could do is assume Biden will be way off his game when he shows up for the debates - Trump should practice against a "good" debater (Ted Cruz?) and prepare as if he were the underdog.

Which in a way, he is - for one of the debates, the "debate commission" chose A FORMER BIDEN INTERN to be be the moderator! So he'll be facing a two-man team.  :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

HankB

• friend
« Reply #291 on: September 15, 2020, 09:22:53 AM »
Just came across this:

https://patriotlookoutdailynews.com/startling-anonymous-post-from-a-claimed-biden-ex-staffer-lays-out-the-alleged-depths-of-his-dementia/

"Someone" is alleging Joe is on a dementia drug that can cause incontinence, and that a doctor wrote up a bunch of fictitious prescriptions for it to hide this.

Note that just because it seems to fit with what you see in Joe and is a very negative narrative about him, it hasn't yet verified as accurate.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #293 on: September 15, 2020, 02:34:43 PM »
"Harris Administration"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-accidentally-touts-plans-in-a-harris-administration-during-virtual-roundtable

I know that's supposed to reflect the fact that Biden is a figurehead, or will actually be replaced; but on the other hand, she probably got used to talking about the "Harris Administration," when she was running in her own right. So the slip-up doesn't necessarily reveal anything.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #294 on: September 15, 2020, 02:49:07 PM »
I know that's supposed to reflect the fact that Biden is a figurehead, or will actually be replaced; but on the other hand, she probably got used to talking about the "Harris Administration," when she was running in her own right. So the slip-up doesn't necessarily reveal anything.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1305933820592562181

=D

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #295 on: September 15, 2020, 04:47:06 PM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1305933820592562181

=D

The gift that keeps on giving.

Still not as bad as "the O'Biden-Bama administration."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #296 on: September 24, 2020, 07:33:23 AM »
My YouTube feed keeps pushing these clips from SkyNews. Those guys are really brutal on poor Joe.  :laugh: Anyone else seeing these guys?

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #297 on: September 24, 2020, 08:12:14 AM »

The gift that keeps on giving.

Still not as bad as "the O'Biden-Bama administration."

I want to see how his staff/handlers react when he slips up.  Where is the video of those guys going, "Oh, ship, not again!"
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #298 on: September 24, 2020, 03:25:12 PM »
Bayou Renaissance Man, the other day: Let's call the Biden campaign what it is: ELDER ABUSE

Book of Faces did not like it when I tried to post that.

As a pastor, I've worked with a large number of people in his position.  I've watched their decline.  I know the signs.  So do many of my friends and readers, including a hospice nurse who describes his symptoms as unmistakable.  Yet, when I ask local Democratic Party officials about it, they uniformly evade my question and/or refuse to answer it directly.  They claim he's "got excellent medical care", and maintain that "if he was that sick, his doctors would have made him rest", or something like that.  They never, ever come out and admit that his clearly-visible symptoms are what they are.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #299 on: September 24, 2020, 03:27:23 PM »
The DNC refused to acknowledge HRC's health issues as well, even when she was collapsing on the street, IIRC.