Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118605 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #525 on: August 23, 2021, 12:14:37 PM »
Alzheimer's isn't an all or nothing thing during it's first stages and people with it can often fool you and then it seems to pick up speed almost like falling off a cliff. Think Biden hit that stage sometime around March or April.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #526 on: August 23, 2021, 02:08:19 PM »
Oh wait, when did Biden get vaccinated? Wasn't someone claiming the vaccine caused Alzheimer's?  [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil]
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #527 on: August 23, 2021, 04:51:08 PM »
Oh wait, when did Biden get vaccinated? Wasn't someone claiming the vaccine caused Alzheimer's?  [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil]

That's impossib ....

What was I saying?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #528 on: August 23, 2021, 04:59:43 PM »
The media waged a pretty impressive psyop on the public.

They just ignore the small percentage of time Bidens gafs make up, and have set the bar so low that if Joe gets up there and just makes a speech at the 10th grade level he is good to go as President.

Even at that grade level he is talking way over the heads of most of the democrat electorate.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #529 on: August 23, 2021, 06:05:21 PM »
He keeps letting slip what the plan is:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08/23/were-gonna-have-some-presidents-pretty-soon-president-biden-explains-why-he-has-a-female-vp/

At this point, I kinda hope it's what happens. I've been seeing her polling go in the crapper even with libs. If things got turned over to her, we'd have a pretty darn good chance at an R in 2024 (if the country survives), because she would be a train wreck.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #530 on: August 23, 2021, 06:25:03 PM »
He keeps letting slip what the plan is:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08/23/were-gonna-have-some-presidents-pretty-soon-president-biden-explains-why-he-has-a-female-vp/

At this point, I kinda hope it's what happens. I've been seeing her polling go in the crapper even with libs. If things got turned over to her, we'd have a pretty darn good chance at an R in 2024 (if the country survives), because she would be a train wreck.

Just means they'll have to "find" a few more "lost" ballots in the magic station wagon of ballots.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 06:53:27 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #531 on: August 23, 2021, 06:43:35 PM »
It's going to get interesting.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #532 on: August 23, 2021, 06:56:37 PM »
He will step down.

Probably after mid term elections.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #533 on: August 23, 2021, 07:30:36 PM »
I don't think he came make it to midterms.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #534 on: August 24, 2021, 12:48:46 AM »
He will step down.

Probably after mid term elections.

I don't think he'll last that long either.
The double tap of the Afghanistan flusterlcuck, which I don't think we've seen the  worst of yet, and the debacle at the southern border should be enough to cause him to either step down due to health or get the 25th amendment invoked.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #535 on: August 24, 2021, 01:15:35 AM »
I don’t see Biden lasting another 14 months to the mid term elections, let alone the additional 2 months until that class gets sworn in.  I’m sure the Ds would prefer to wait and see if they succeed in stealing that election first, but I expect Biden to either pass away naturally or become so demented that it can’t be denied by even the most partisan of hacks anymore and he either resigns or is 25th’d.  8-10 months is my guess.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #536 on: August 24, 2021, 03:33:45 AM »
I don’t see Biden lasting another 14 months to the mid term elections, let alone the additional 2 months until that class gets sworn in.  I’m sure the Ds would prefer to wait and see if they succeed in stealing that election first, but I expect Biden to either pass away naturally or become so demented that it can’t be denied by even the most partisan of hacks anymore and he either resigns or is 25th’d.  8-10 months is my guess.

Who says they don't just stuff him in a closet and keep quiet until then?  Ariel Sharon was dead for a month before Israel officially told the world.  The whole time they were saying "he's had a stroke and is in a coma, but still alive" when he was DOA.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #537 on: August 24, 2021, 05:58:31 PM »
In a way, I hope Biden does NOT step down as the alternative is even worse.  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #538 on: August 24, 2021, 06:07:12 PM »
He was supposed to talk about Afghanistan. Instead he talked about "build back better", then he left the room AGAIN without taking questions. They would have impeached Trump 20 times already for this *expletive deleted*it.

At this point, the benefit of the doubt is that he's a doddering old Alzheimer's patient. The non-benefit of the doubt is that he's a yellow-bellied snake.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08/24/president-biden-hypes-his-build-back-better-agenda-once-again-turns-his-back-on-the-press-walks-away-without-taking-questions/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #539 on: August 24, 2021, 06:22:45 PM »
snake
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #540 on: August 24, 2021, 07:06:45 PM »
"At this point, the benefit of the doubt is that he's a doddering old Alzheimer's patient. The non-benefit of the doubt is that he's a yellow-bellied snake."

Why not both?
"It's good, though..."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #541 on: August 24, 2021, 07:11:50 PM »
snake
He was supposed to talk about Afghanistan. Instead he talked about "build back better", then he left the room AGAIN without taking questions. They would have impeached Trump 20 times already for this *expletive deleted*it.

At this point, the benefit of the doubt is that he's a doddering old Alzheimer's patient. The non-benefit of the doubt is that he's a yellow-bellied snake.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08/24/president-biden-hypes-his-build-back-better-agenda-once-again-turns-his-back-on-the-press-walks-away-without-taking-questions/

Hey ! ----STOP INSULTING SNAKES!!!!! >:D   [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #542 on: August 24, 2021, 07:56:39 PM »

No reason he can't be both.

He is a yellow bellied child groping pedophile snake that has developed Alzheimer's disease.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #543 on: August 24, 2021, 08:02:17 PM »
He is a yellow bellied child groping pedophile snake that has developed Alzheimer's disease.

That's the best description of Biden I have heard yet.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #544 on: August 24, 2021, 08:03:17 PM »
That's the best description of Biden I have heard yet.

I forgot venal.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #545 on: August 24, 2021, 08:05:37 PM »
I forgot venal.

That doesn't matter as it was kind of assumed.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Big Hairy Bee

• friend
« Reply #546 on: August 24, 2021, 10:17:35 PM »
In a way, I hope Biden does NOT step down as the alternative is even worse.  :facepalm:

And if she gets forced out, then guess who's up next?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #547 on: August 24, 2021, 10:25:28 PM »
And if she gets forced out, then guess who's up next?

She would, SHOULD, have a VP by then.
- Calvin and Hobbes

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #548 on: August 24, 2021, 10:27:47 PM »
She would, SHOULD, have a VP by then.

Cuomo? Bloomberg? Xi?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #549 on: August 24, 2021, 10:30:42 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes