Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118702 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #675 on: November 06, 2021, 10:51:50 AM »
I know and I've watched many of them while shaking my head but this one is like a whole string of resets in a roll to the point it made my Universal Translator commit suicide.

Bird bath when the walls fell
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #676 on: November 06, 2021, 06:49:32 PM »
This has gone full blown creepy

Biden agrees to take “one more question” but says “I’m going to get in real trouble” pic.twitter.com/Yr4dcgIwWs

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) November 6, 2021

Who is he going to get in trouble with?

— Zod (@Riley94510202) November 6, 2021

Psaki will spank him

— toldyouso (@VALUE_ERROR) November 6, 2021
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/11/06/president-biden-once-again-says-hes-going-to-get-in-real-trouble-if-he-takes-one-more-question/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #677 on: November 06, 2021, 09:43:56 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

JTHunter

• friends
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #680 on: November 09, 2021, 10:45:24 PM »
Whoops
Cat walked across the keyboard
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #681 on: November 11, 2021, 01:07:20 PM »
"The great negro"

Don't even tell me that Trump wouldn't have been up for impeachment #3 if he were the one who said it.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/11/joe-biden-inspires-his-audience-by-reminiscing-about-the-great-negro-satchel-paige-video/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #682 on: November 11, 2021, 07:14:55 PM »
I just changed my custom title to some idiocy uttered by an anti-Sears nutter. At this rate, I'm afraid of what they'll come up with next.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #683 on: November 23, 2021, 09:16:09 PM »
So then I says to Corn Pop.... End of Quote.

I mean where did 4Chan disappear to? They all in the nice gulag? Because hacking Biden's teleprompter would be the comedy crime of the century. Any century.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #685 on: December 02, 2021, 05:36:28 PM »
Dodging sniper fire no doubt
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #686 on: December 03, 2021, 01:41:18 AM »
So, what, the Jewish state ran out of law students and had to start importing Gentiles from overseas? Totally believable.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #687 on: December 03, 2021, 09:53:31 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya gotta watch the whole video for the full effect. If this isn't an example of his entire tenure so far, I don't know what is.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/12/03/rofl-ll-cool-j-introduces-biden-at-national-christmas-tree-lighting-ceremony-and-omg-you-have-to-watch-what-happens-next-video/

HankB

• friend
« Reply #688 on: December 03, 2021, 04:59:31 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya gotta watch the whole video for the full effect. If this isn't an example of his entire tenure so far, I don't know what is.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/12/03/rofl-ll-cool-j-introduces-biden-at-national-christmas-tree-lighting-ceremony-and-omg-you-have-to-watch-what-happens-next-video/
It looked like Sleepy Joe tried to throw a salute as he climbed the stairs, but his fingertips only came as high as his cheek . . .  :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #689 on: December 03, 2021, 08:18:33 PM »
It looked like Sleepy Joe tried to throw a salute as he climbed the stairs, but his fingertips only came as high as his cheek . . .  :rofl:

I noticed that. He'd be better off not even trying. There was nobody there in uniform for him to salute -- suggesting that he forgot where he was and who he was talking to.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #690 on: December 03, 2021, 08:21:19 PM »
I noticed that. He'd be better off not even trying. There was nobody there in uniform for him to salute -- suggesting that he forgot where he was and who he was talking to.

And the fact he was two minutes late after his introduction makes me wonder if there was some kind of sudden problem.  Maybe his drugs hadn't kicked in.  Maybe he needed to have his Depends changed.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #691 on: December 03, 2021, 11:22:40 PM »
Apparently Joe has been going out while sick and coughing and, you guessed it, no mask.
Imagine the MSM if Trump did that.
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #692 on: December 10, 2021, 08:43:23 AM »
From Breitbart, "Joe Biden Reads the Words ‘End of Message’ Off of His Notes During Bob Dole Eulogy"
The clip is a little over thirty seconds long.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/09/joe-biden-reads-the-words-end-of-message-off-of-his-notes-during-bob-dole-eulogy/
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #693 on: December 10, 2021, 08:49:37 AM »
It rubs the lotion on its skin reads the script or else it gets the hose again
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #694 on: December 10, 2021, 09:00:59 AM »
From Breitbart, "Joe Biden Reads the Words ‘End of Message’ Off of His Notes During Bob Dole Eulogy"
The clip is a little over thirty seconds long.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/09/joe-biden-reads-the-words-end-of-message-off-of-his-notes-during-bob-dole-eulogy/

That doesn't read to me as a mistake.  He was quoting a message [Edit-editorial, see below] and using "End of Message" as a punctuation, like saying the word "period" at the end of a declaration.

Clumsy oratory, but he said what he meant to.

ETA: Of course 10 secs on Duck Duck Go showed that not only was the "quote" an edit, but that at 98 Dole had a far better grasp of communication.

https://www.thepostnewspapers.com/opinion/columns/bob-dole-america-needs-unity/article_0698c38c-5735-11ec-90a7-03a20ae2a1de.html

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #695 on: December 10, 2021, 11:07:56 AM »
That doesn't read to me as a mistake.  He was quoting a message [Edit-editorial, see below] and using "End of Message" as a punctuation, like saying the word "period" at the end of a declaration.

Clumsy oratory, but he said what he meant to.

ETA: Of course 10 secs on Duck Duck Go showed that not only was the "quote" an edit, but that at 98 Dole had a far better grasp of communication.

https://www.thepostnewspapers.com/opinion/columns/bob-dole-america-needs-unity/article_0698c38c-5735-11ec-90a7-03a20ae2a1de.html

I think they can be forgiven as Biden has actually done this kind of thing before where he has read directives that were intended to be unspoken.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #696 on: December 15, 2021, 06:32:32 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #697 on: December 15, 2021, 07:23:10 PM »
He reads everything and somebody else wrote it. They haven’t let him use his own words since that hairy legs cornpop thing.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #699 on: December 21, 2021, 10:17:59 PM »
You know that somewhere out there is a guy who has a whole wall collection of PSA lowers...
Blog under construction