Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118805 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #700 on: January 04, 2022, 04:41:52 PM »
I hear 2020 is going to be a great year

Okay, one year off I understand, I've done it plenty of times myself right after New Years, but two?

“There’s a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020.”

– Joe Biden, 01/04/2022 pic.twitter.com/zCNM9a6nfU

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) January 4, 2022
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/01/04/president-joe-biden-says-despite-the-pandemic-theres-a-lot-of-reasons-to-be-hopeful-in-2020/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #701 on: January 04, 2022, 05:02:05 PM »
Someone told him it was 2020 too. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #702 on: January 04, 2022, 08:46:15 PM »
State of the Union is going to be interesting.  Bet they just send a memo to congress.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #703 on: January 05, 2022, 08:58:20 AM »
State of the Union is going to be interesting.  Bet they just send a memo to congress.
I am sure he will be hopped on something to keep him stable for a couple hours. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #704 on: January 05, 2022, 09:49:37 AM »
Only watching SOTU if someone promises to roofie Pelosis vodka glass.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #705 on: January 05, 2022, 06:02:07 PM »

She has been roofied since 2002.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #706 on: January 05, 2022, 11:10:45 PM »
Even better if someone in the GOP were able to make a few edits to what Joe will see on his teleprompter.  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #707 on: January 06, 2022, 06:10:04 AM »
Even better if someone in the GOP were able to make a few edits to what Joe will see on his teleprompter.  >:D

https://youtu.be/NMXRxNbPvGI
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #708 on: January 19, 2022, 06:59:45 PM »
I couldn't follow a dang thing he said:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1483934914139590657
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #709 on: January 19, 2022, 07:13:39 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #710 on: January 19, 2022, 07:29:39 PM »
He said something?

Talking without speaking.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #711 on: January 19, 2022, 08:01:47 PM »
He said he had the bestest year ever of any president.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #712 on: January 20, 2022, 09:23:06 AM »
Yesterday's news conference can only be described as a disaster.

I really expected Fox's headline to be "CATASTROPHE IN THE EXECUTIVE MANSION" or something similar.

*expletive deleted*it, even Trump's worst pressers weren't that uncomfortable or that disjointed.

Of course, the usual suspects are RAVING about what a wonderful job Uncle Joe did, both in the conference AND in his year in office. UNPARALLELED GLORYFUL GREATNESS!

Jennifer Rubin, the Washington Post political hack whose head is so far up the DNC's ass you can see her smiling then a Democrat opens his mouth, gave Joe's performance yesterday an A-.

Maybe an A minus for making us feel sorry for the elderly?

I've seen a lot of cringeworthy, uncomfortable pressers over the years, but that one was the second worst.

The absolute worst? Ralph Northam's "I have worn blackface, but that wasn't me wearing blackface in that picture.... Oh, and I can moonwalk!" presser from a couple of years ago.

Like yesterday's mess, Ralph also got a complete and total pass from the liberal media.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 12:06:43 PM by K Frame »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #713 on: January 20, 2022, 09:41:02 AM »
I had forgotten about Northam's moonwalk.  That was funny.  However, it would have been worse if the media had been willing to go after him for talking about killing babies after birth.  The Democrats decided the blackface thing was better to deal with. 

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #714 on: January 20, 2022, 09:44:21 AM »

Of course, the usual suspects are RAVING about what a wonderful job Uncle Joe did, both in the conference AND in his year in office. UNPARALLELED GLORYFUL GREATNESS!

You missed one of them:

Yamiche Alcindor
@Yamiche
Pres Biden, in the longest news conference in presidential history, made news, pushed back on critics, called out lies, took responsibility for mistakes he believes he made, expressed surprise at GOP, talked foreign policy and didn't lash out on reporters.

Quite the change.

Didn't lash out at reporters?!? He literally yelled at a reporter for "falsehoods" when the reporter brought up Biden saying "voting rights" opponents were in the same camp as Bull Conner. A statement Biden made literally moments before the reporter asked the question. And he made the "same camp" statement as a way to get out of his original statement on it. He switched from "same as" to "same camp as". Then when the reporter used Biden's own words, Biden flipped out.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #715 on: January 20, 2022, 09:48:55 AM »
"You missed one of them:"

No, I used ONE as an example of the sycophantic reaction of the liberal press at yesterday's "Mock the elderly" festival.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #716 on: January 20, 2022, 11:30:35 AM »
Man, this woman is a moron.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/01/20/not-a-good-visual-rach-at-all-rachel-maddow-jumps-the-shark-with-hot-take-on-what-biden-used-his-long-press-conference-for/

In fairness, I will give the old guy credit for sticking through two hours. That is, in fact, a lot of time for a press conference.

But to somehow get out of it that holding a long presser was showing what a tough guy he is? To the guy that literally killed people with his teacup? Come on, man.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #717 on: January 20, 2022, 11:37:07 AM »
On Timcast IRL yesterday they were saying that “25th amendment” was trending on twitter.

Honestly, why would would we want to see Biden pushed out.  The alternative is Harris, which while sentient, would *expletive deleted*ck things up even more.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #718 on: January 20, 2022, 12:00:32 PM »
...a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research....just 28% of Americans say they want Biden to run for reelection in 2024, including only 48% of Democrats…
https://hotair.com/headlines/2022/01/20/hoo-boy-just-28-want-biden-to-run-for-reelection-n442910

...according to The Economist/YouGov...32 percent said they did want [Trump] to give it another go [in 2020].
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-2020-14-percent-republicans-no-re-election-poll-1235490

Not from exactly the same stage in Trump's presidency, but then again the difference in press coverage (not to mention other sources of propaganda) between President Trump and Joe Biden is - well - you know the thing.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #719 on: January 20, 2022, 12:09:56 PM »
"but then again the difference in press coverage (not to mention other sources of propaganda) between President Trump and Joe Biden is - well - you know the thing. "

Yes, we know how unfairly the press has maligned Uncle Joe. Worst press coverage ever, 1,000 times worse, and a million times more hostile, than the coverage Trump got.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #720 on: January 20, 2022, 12:24:53 PM »
But he was elected by a landslide! Why wouldn't they want to keep him?
Blog under construction

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #721 on: January 20, 2022, 12:26:24 PM »
But he was elected by a landslide! Why wouldn't they want to keep him?
No, Trump was rejected by a landslide.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #722 on: January 20, 2022, 03:39:43 PM »
I had forgotten about Northam's moonwalk.  That was funny.  However, it would have been worse if the media had been willing to go after him for talking about killing babies after birth.  The Democrats decided the blackface thing was better to deal with.

That's called damage control.

Any time the uniparty is about to lose big on a major agenda issue they contrive to lose small at something else as a distraction.  Cuomo's press attention suddenly veering away from his killing old people by sending plague bearers into nursing homes instead to focus on his relatively minor sexual harassment of employees is just one of the latest examples.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #723 on: January 20, 2022, 06:44:00 PM »
No, Trump was rejected by a landslide.

I still wonder how many of the ballots would trace back to entities like M.Y. Kitty and Bowser Smith...
Blog under construction

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife