Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118628 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #825 on: June 06, 2022, 03:31:10 PM »
Well yeah, but Biden is a Yankee.

You don't recall him reminiscing about Delaware being a slave state? He's Southern when it's useful.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #826 on: June 06, 2022, 03:32:26 PM »
You don't recall him reminiscing about Delaware being a slave state? He's Southern when it's useful.

Like when Hillary would change her accent depending on where she was speaking.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #827 on: June 06, 2022, 03:48:54 PM »
Don't make me dig up the pic of Biden cuddling with Strom Thurmond. >:D  "Southern Democrat" as a label is more ideological than geographical.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #828 on: June 06, 2022, 06:42:51 PM »
Don't care where he was born, he has been a lifelong racist. The most racist people I ever meet grew up in Chicago.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #830 on: June 17, 2022, 01:09:48 PM »
I wonder if the writer really believes what Hunter Biden is saying about his own importance, or if the author is just doing this for the propaganda lulz.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/06/15/joey-bs-top-gun-advisor/

Then again, Papa Biden really does seem to be getting all his ideas from a crack-head.

Perd Hapley

• friend

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #832 on: June 17, 2022, 01:21:42 PM »

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #833 on: June 17, 2022, 02:18:22 PM »
Are the press up in arms about this, or not?

Serious question.

Why would they be?  They don’t even care if he can get an erection while they sucking his schlong.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #834 on: June 18, 2022, 11:42:33 AM »
President down
He fell off his bike

Biden unhurt after falling to the ground during bike ride in Delaware
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/06/18/biden-unhurt-after-falling-to-the-ground-during-bike-ride-in-delaware/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #835 on: June 18, 2022, 02:04:23 PM »
^^^I cannot find it in my heart to be critical of this.  Recalling back when I was 36 years old, had sticky cleats on the road bike and could not unclip and went down hard on my left side. One femoral neck fracture nailed together then and a left hip replacement 25 years later, and I am still on the bicycles.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #836 on: June 18, 2022, 02:25:59 PM »
I admit I don't know much about the care and feeding of the geriatric, but...

He's 79, and showing it, and responsible for doing a job that's way too much for him. He needs exercise, but should it be bike-riding? He used to be a life guard, so maybe swimming would be a better fit? Bring Corn Pop around, just for old time's sake.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #838 on: June 18, 2022, 04:52:54 PM »
^^^I cannot find it in my heart to be critical of this.  Recalling back when I was 36 years old, had sticky cleats on the road bike and could not unclip and went down hard on my left side. One femoral neck fracture nailed together then and a left hip replacement 25 years later, and I am still on the bicycles.

I wasn't being critical, just posted that it happened.
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #839 on: June 18, 2022, 06:21:02 PM »

When I first put clip on pedals on my recumbent bike I wasn’t quite used to them and fell over at a stop light when I couldn’t get my foot free in time.  Being that low to the ground to begin with, plus no forward velocity and the only thing injured was my ego. 

While I’m not critical of Biden for falling over like he did per se, I am highly critical of the dem powers keeping him in office when he very clearly is not capable of performing the job.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #840 on: June 18, 2022, 08:51:31 PM »
You know someone had to figure out a way to make this about Orange Man

While Joe Biden was bike riding, the old geezer was driving a golf cart in TN. pic.twitter.com/So0cr3lnmw

— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) June 18, 2022
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/06/18/weird-flex-ron-filipkowski-reports-that-while-biden-was-riding-his-bike-trump-was-riding-in-a-golf-cart/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #841 on: June 18, 2022, 10:10:29 PM »
Isn't a golf cart an EV? President Trump is saving the planet.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #842 on: June 18, 2022, 10:26:35 PM »
When I first put clip on pedals on my recumbent bike I wasn’t quite used to them and fell over at a stop light when I couldn’t get my foot free in time.
I don’t know why, but for some reason I read “recumbent” as “stationary” and the mental image of someone falling over on a stationary bike while waiting at a red light was absurd enough to be hilarious.

I wish that DALLE 2 thing were available for general use so I could provide illustrations for the rest of you.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #843 on: June 19, 2022, 07:49:48 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #844 on: June 19, 2022, 08:10:32 AM »
:O

Creepy Joe Biden is Back, Tucker Carlson Reveals Shocking Allegations From Ashley Biden's Diary
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/06/18/creepy-joe-biden-is-back-new-details-reveal-shocking-allegations-from-ashley-bidens-diary-n2608955

This has hit the news a second time, at least on the right side of things, even though it's been known for a while.  I wonder why it's making the rounds again?  Is it because Tucker Carlson finally discovered it, and that makes it official news for people on the right?
Folks on the left ignored it the first time, so they will likely do it the same this second time.  Heck, most will never hear about it because the MSM won't cover it.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #845 on: June 19, 2022, 10:06:45 AM »
This has hit the news a second time, at least on the right side of things, even though it's been known for a while . . .
Can't stop the signal.  ;)

This is exactly why the Dems and the legacy media (lot of overlap there!) hate Fox and the Internet - they no longer have a monopoly on what you see and hear.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #846 on: June 19, 2022, 02:29:23 PM »
President down
He fell off his bike

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #847 on: June 19, 2022, 07:06:07 PM »
Pretty sure there's no president in that picture.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #848 on: June 20, 2022, 07:17:07 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/creepy-joe-biden-immediately-beelines-little-girl-falls-off-bike-video/
Cut out of the "Joe Biden Falls Off Bike" story is why he veered off the path to the crowd of reporters.  Scroll down and play the twitter video.  (spoiler:  there was a little girl in the crowd)

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #849 on: June 20, 2022, 07:26:59 AM »
All we need is for Sniffy Joe to be attacked by some inoffensive woodland creature and it will literally be Jimmy Carter all over again.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.