Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118800 times)

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #950 on: September 25, 2022, 08:21:25 PM »

I've been saying that all along but a bunch of peeps keep speaking as though brandon is anything other than a meat puppet making zero actual decisions.  "Oh looks like brandon messed up again." No you dolt, someone else made that happen intentionally.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #951 on: September 25, 2022, 08:24:38 PM »
What's the record now for the shortest time between Biden saying something and KJP saying he didn't say it?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #953 on: September 28, 2022, 12:42:23 PM »
I've been saying that all along but a bunch of peeps keep speaking as though brandon is anything other than a meat puppet making zero actual decisions.  "Oh looks like brandon messed up again." No you dolt, someone else made that happen intentionally.

You and everyone else is saying he's a puppet. Everyone knows it. People only talk about him because he's the face of what he's being told to do. Also because some of what he does is clearly the product of his own feebleness.

Let's not get high on our own supply of political skepticism.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #954 on: September 28, 2022, 01:23:33 PM »
You and everyone else is saying he's a puppet. Everyone knows it. People only talk about him because he's the face of what he's being told to do. Also because some of what he does is clearly the product of his own feebleness.

Yes, this. I often say "Biden" even when it's obvious it came from a meeting of his inner circle of millennials, because he's the guy saying it, even if he's just the ventriloquist's dummy.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #955 on: September 28, 2022, 03:45:03 PM »
Circle of Millennials played at Riverport this year. I hear they were really good.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #956 on: September 28, 2022, 04:02:09 PM »
Circle of Millennials played at Riverport this year. I hear they were really good.

Is that Jared Leto's new band?  =)

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #957 on: September 29, 2022, 05:55:49 PM »
Some things just can't be spun.
Doesn't stop them from trying though

USA Today: Biden’s search for the late Jackie Walorski wasn’t memory fail but a show of empathy that Trump never had
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/09/29/usa-today-bidens-search-for-the-late-jackie-walorski-wasnt-memory-fail-but-a-show-of-empathy-that-trump-never-had/

- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #958 on: September 29, 2022, 07:21:42 PM »

USA Today: Biden’s search for the late Jackie Walorski wasn’t memory fail but a show of empathy that Trump never had

<quote>I was told there would be no malarkey.</quote>
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #959 on: September 29, 2022, 08:04:05 PM »
Biden Can Blame Senility, But What’s Kamala’s Excuse?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-can-blame-senility-but-whats-kamalas-excuse

On Thursday, Vice President Kamala Harris made a visit to the demilitarized zone in South Korea. While there, she said, “The United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea. And it is an alliance that is strong and enduring.”
This isn't really funny anymore.   :facepalm:

VP Harris mistakenly touts US alliance with North Korea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL-X5K-vjyQ
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #960 on: September 29, 2022, 08:26:46 PM »
Harris was just speaking her truth. Were she an agent of North Korea, would she do anything differently?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #961 on: September 30, 2022, 04:18:01 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #962 on: September 30, 2022, 04:30:15 PM »
I feel really bad for those teenage girls that have been dragged into the photo op by their parents and are clearly uncomfortable with the touching.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #963 on: September 30, 2022, 09:16:12 PM »
Let's not get high on our own supply of political skepticism.

Hey! Watch that blade, it's sharp!
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #964 on: October 01, 2022, 08:12:11 PM »

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/09/29/usa-today-bidens-search-for-the-late-jackie-walorski-wasnt-memory-fail-but-a-show-of-empathy-that-trump-never-had/

I just saw that video clip again, and realized what happened. He started to mention her, realized he would look like an idiot trying to pronounce her name (obviously), so he tried to play it off. I bet we could find a couple of times where's tried that before. Somebody has a slightly difficult last name, so he tries to be informal and familiar, like they're such good friends, and he's so accustomed to using their first name. Except that he forgot this person is dead. Because he's senile.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #966 on: October 07, 2022, 06:32:43 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdHdRAxyUkY

Not sure I buy. Looks an awful lot to me like that center "belt loop" is part of a belt buckle. I also think I see a faint outline of a fly on those pants, but who knows?

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #967 on: October 07, 2022, 07:11:36 PM »
I'm NOT looking at his crotch that close!    [barf]

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #968 on: October 08, 2022, 09:21:56 AM »
I've briefly considered that maybe Biden was doing a Keyser Söze on us, but his being a mentally failing sock puppet works also. It's sort of weird that he is the one TPTB have put up as the face of the empire.

"Not only are we going to dominate and rule over you, but we are going to humiliate you in the process as well. You just sit there quietly while clowns and buffoons dismantle your country".

This is something more than just treason. It's like an occupying force is actually running things. The level of absurdities we're enduring shows just how neutered the population has become. Even here in "based" (lol) APS there are folks who've taken a laissez faire approach not only to the infiltration of schools with homosexual propaganda but gender confusion propaganda and the grooming of young minds by trannies.   

Maybe it's just that nations that reject God become insane, unstable, degenerate and end up inviting hordes of barbarians to come in and flood the land. That doesn't really explain the overt humiliation of putting Monty Python drag characters in positions of authority though. That feels malicious.

What is also odd is the folks who push the "I *expletive deleted*ing love science" line the hardest appear to be the craziest of the bunch. Totally disconnected from the cause and effect of their insane policies. The biggest proponents of science ignoring cause and effect. You can't even make this stuff up.

It really is clown world.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #969 on: October 08, 2022, 09:52:44 AM »
Not sure I buy. Looks an awful lot to me like that center "belt loop" is part of a belt buckle. I also think I see a faint outline of a fly on those pants, but who knows?

I think it's photoshopped, super easy nowadays.

If not, oh boy, why wouldn't someone stop him and say something before he walked out? Could be he walked straight out of the bathroom or whatever and then straight out out the door before they even had the chance. It would had to have been obvious his fly was wide open in the rear*.

Again, probably photoshopped....I hope.  :O

*Then again zippers in the rear of pants on men may be considered normal in the White House nowadays  :O
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 02:02:16 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #970 on: October 08, 2022, 10:03:03 AM »
I think it's photoshopped, super easy nowadays.

If not, oh boy, why wouldn't someone stop him and say something before he walked out? Could be he walked straight out of the bathroom or whatever and then straight out out the door before they even had the chance. It would had to have been obvious his fly was wide open in the rear*.

Again, probably photoshopped....I hope.  :O

*Then again open zippers in the rear of pants on men may be considered normal in the White House nowadays  :O

A little over a year ago, there was a big hoopla on the left about Trump having his pants on backwards.  This is just a replay with Biden.
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #971 on: October 08, 2022, 10:22:33 AM »

If not, oh boy, why wouldn't someone stop him and say something before he walked out?

https://youtu.be/B9MNITrHu9E?t=81

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #972 on: October 08, 2022, 02:00:37 PM »
There is no way he accidentally did up his pants backwards. Either he drops trou with the belt, button, and fly in place (maybe some sort of elastic rig) or this was isn’t what it looks like.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #973 on: October 13, 2022, 11:09:22 AM »
Now not only can't he remember which service his son was in now his son died in Iraq

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1580315228918513664

"Just imagine — I mean it sincerely — I say this as a father of a man who won the Bronze Star, the conspicuous service medal, and lost his life in Iraq. Imagine the courage, the daring, and the genuine sacrifice — genuine sacrifice they all made."
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/10/13/biden-on-beaus-death-n2614461

Uh.. he died of brain cancer.

KJP will be along shortly to tell he never said this.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #974 on: October 13, 2022, 12:39:38 PM »
The twitter posts defending him saying that  :facepalm:
- Calvin and Hobbes