Author Topic: Election fraud again.  (Read 14515 times)

grampster

• friend
Re: Election fraud again.
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2020, 05:34:56 PM »
I saw a video on the 'net by a woman who lives with her brother.  She is an R and her brother is a D.  They were sent mail in ballots and she showed the envelopes and and the ballots.  The return envelope for the ballot had a bar code on it.  Her envelope had a capital R in the bar code and her brother's had a capital D on his return envelope.  Since it was on the 'net who knows if it was true or not, but sure is food for thought.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2020, 05:35:48 PM »
I saw a video on the 'net by a woman who lives with her brother.  She is an R and her brother is a D.  They were sent mail in ballots and she showed the envelopes and and the ballots.  The return envelope for the ballot had a bar code on it.  Her envelope had a capital R in the bar code and her brother's had a capital D on his return envelope.  Since it was on the 'net who knows if it was true or not, but sure is food for thought.

This says it was a primary ballot?

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/verify/verify-are-presidential-ballot-envelopes-marked-with-your-political-affiliation-san-diego/509-deccd089-ab5e-4035-89f1-d903bb45e72d
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

grampster

• friend
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2020, 05:40:32 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/19/palm.

Women’s video claiming ballot envelopes disclose party ...
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/20/womens..

It is claimed by Snopes that this was accurate, but for the primary.  Snopes claims that the national election this wouldn't occur...snicker.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

grampster

• friend
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2020, 05:46:24 PM »
To me, voting is THE most important occurrence in our Republic.  It should be guarded like nothing else.  It is also voluntary.  If you can't get off your dead, lazy ass to vote in such a manner that shows you are actually eligible to vote, and then do so, then I don't give a rat's ass about you or what you think about the process.

The cavalier way the Democrat Party treats this national honor, disqualifies them from my consideration of anything they propose and further makes that political party a danger to our Republic.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2020, 05:51:55 PM »
In my election district in NC, we personally hand our filled out ballot to one of the election workers.  That worker then runs the ballot through the electronic counting machine while the voter is standing next to them.  That leaves little doubt for the voter that their ballot was properly tallied.
Contrast that to vote by mail systems like Oregon has used for many years.  A voter has no idea whether their ballot was properly tallied.  Voters have to trust that their ballot is not going to be cherry picked from the system by an unscrupulous government worker that does not approve of how they voted.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2020, 07:38:54 PM »
In my election district in NC, we personally hand our filled out ballot to one of the election workers.  That worker then runs the ballot through the electronic counting machine while the voter is standing next to them.  That leaves little doubt for the voter that their ballot was properly tallied.

Unless the software running the machine has been "optimized."

Cue Jim March and his battles against Diebold several years ago.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2020, 08:03:04 PM »

Those were electronic touchscreen voting machines, not paper ballot tally machines.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2020, 09:32:20 PM »

I've often wondered what happened to Jim March.  The last I knew he bought a motor home and was traveling around.  I wonder if he is still upright and breathing air.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2020, 09:36:13 PM »
As far as I am concerned absentee ballots and early voting cures any question about the “COVID Risk”.

Mass mail in ballots are plainly an attempt at mass fraud, and I don’t mean fraud by the Republicans but by the party that is famous for delaying military ballots and finding “crates of absentee ballots in the trunks of cars”
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2020, 09:46:46 PM »
I've often wondered what happened to Jim March.  The last I knew he bought a motor home and was traveling around.  I wonder if he is still upright and breathing air.

Hopefully.  He hasn't posted on TFL in 3 years.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2020, 12:19:58 AM »
To me, voting is THE most important occurrence in our Republic.  It should be guarded like nothing else.  It is also voluntary.  If you can't get off your dead, lazy ass to vote in such a manner that shows you are actually eligible to vote, and then do so, then I don't give a rat's ass about you or what you think about the process.

The cavalier way the Democrat Party treats this national honor, disqualifies them from my consideration of anything they propose and further makes that political party a danger to our Republic.

That is why I also think you should have to re-register every few years at a govt office with valid ID.  I can't think of an honest reason why we wouldn't want to purge the voters rolls periodically. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2020, 05:42:58 PM »
That is why I also think you should have to re-register every few years at a govt office with valid ID.  I can't think of an honest reason why we wouldn't want to purge the voters rolls periodically. 

Every census at least.

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2020, 07:17:00 PM »
From Axios: Trump will "appear" to win big on election night, but will lose weeks later after all the mail in ballots are counted. Hmm.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/09/01/heres-the-pre-warning-democratic-data-firm-says-it-might-appear-as-though-president-trump-is-winning-big-on-election-night/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2020, 10:54:23 PM »
From Axios: Trump will "appear" to win big on election night, but will lose weeks later after all the mail in ballots are counted. Hmm.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/09/01/heres-the-pre-warning-democratic-data-firm-says-it-might-appear-as-though-president-trump-is-winning-big-on-election-night/

[tinfoil]  Yea .... Axios must be the master of wishful thinking.   ;/
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2020, 12:03:48 AM »
So how do they do the fraud in states that don't do mail in voting?  Might be more difficult to do that with absentee ballots.

Also, why is this coming out now if it was going to happen? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2020, 12:10:39 AM »
So how do they do the fraud in states that don't do mail in voting?  Might be more difficult to do that with absentee ballots.

Also, why is this coming out now if it was going to happen? 

1) Lack of mail in ballots hasn't stopped massive fraud before (see, 1960 presidential election and Chicago/Texas)

2) Battlespace preparation.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2020, 09:48:58 AM »

Cue the Magic Station Wagon of Ballots
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2020, 10:03:42 AM »
Personally, I think the only thing they might get out of the Axios reported thing is two months later, something like 51% of the popular vote (mostly from California again), then once again, cue the attack on the Electoral College.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2020, 03:04:31 PM »
It might be interesting.  If it ends up in the federal courts, the 9th circuit isn't what it was 4 years ago, or even 2 years ago. 

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2020, 08:33:53 AM »
I think Trump truly believes there is no such thing as bad publicity.
President Trump on Wednesday suggested supporters in North Carolina should illegally attempt to vote both by mail and in person, saying doing so would test the integrity of the system.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2020, 09:16:45 AM »
I think Trump truly believes there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Trump knows the ONLY way the press will talk about that very danger of mail-in voting is if he brings it up.

That so many people don't understand how Trump works after 4 years of observing him is mind-boggling to me.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Pb

• friend
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2020, 09:44:49 AM »
Trump knows the ONLY way the press will talk about that very danger of mail-in voting is if he brings it up.

That so many people don't understand how Trump works after 4 years of observing him is mind-boggling to me.

I don't watch the news or really listen to Trump- can you please explain?

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2020, 09:50:42 AM »
I don't watch the news or really listen to Trump- can you please explain?
I think he's saying that the media has been pushing the value of universal mail in voting as a way to improve Democrat turnout, but if he says something positive about it or implies that it might be used fraudulently to improve Republican turnout they will have to reflexively reject it.