Author Topic: Election fraud again.  (Read 14516 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Election fraud again.
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2020, 01:29:46 PM »
The Washington Post's take:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/03/theyre-flat-out-threatening-you-now-wapos-election-simulation-predicts-catastrophe-and-violence-in-any-outcome-other-than-a-biden-landslide-win/

If Biden doesn't win by a landslide, the country will burn.

Glad  I ordered hard armor last week I guess. I might need to get with a few neighbors to dig a big dumpin' hole we can share for when the rioters make it out this way. Maybe buy some lime before there's a run on it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2020, 04:20:31 PM »
If they thought Biden was going to win, they wouldn't publish that. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2020, 04:26:16 PM »
The Washington Post's take:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/03/theyre-flat-out-threatening-you-now-wapos-election-simulation-predicts-catastrophe-and-violence-in-any-outcome-other-than-a-biden-landslide-win/

If Biden doesn't win by a landslide, the country will burn.

Glad  I ordered hard armor last week I guess. I might need to get with a few neighbors to dig a big dumpin' hole we can share for when the rioters make it out this way. Maybe buy some lime before there's a run on it.
I really doubt it myself.  Oh, I am sure there will be demonstrations and protests and some violence in the usual places, but not all over.  Certainly not in Idaho.  I doubt there will be a whole lot anywhere law enforcement isn't purposefully held back by the local leadership.    

It is not near as bad as it looks right now, IMO.  Outside the handful of areas that are having issues, Americans are going about their lives.  Will there be some crazy people trying to start crap?  Yes.  Will that create chaos all over?  I don't think so.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2020, 04:39:50 PM »
I really doubt it myself.  Oh, I am sure there will be demonstrations and protests and some violence in the usual places, but not all over.  Certainly not in Idaho.  I doubt there will be a whole lot anywhere law enforcement isn't purposefully held back by the local leadership.    

It is not near as bad as it looks right now, IMO.  Outside the handful of areas that are having issues, Americans are going about their lives.  Will there be some crazy people trying to start crap?  Yes.  Will that create chaos all over?  I don't think so.

Well, yeah, I was being somewhat facetious for where I live, but I can certainly see it happening in a good many larger cities in the usual suspect states. At least as much as is going on now. My, "country will burn" statement was just repeating what the WP said, not what I believe. I was not clear.

Which, while I hate to see the destruction, I certainly think it will cause that many more regular people to say, "enough".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2020, 05:46:27 PM »
It isn't a time for over the top language when reality is over the top already.  It's like....my opinion man. 

That said some specific areas are likely screwed for a while.  New York City is one of them I think.  They shut down all the restaurants and clubs then they allowed looters to loot a bunch of the nice stores.  On top of that, the "bail reform" has criminals going through revolving door jails making crime look almost consequence free.  From what I have heard, people are moving out.  As long as the current mayor and Gov are in charge, I really doubt anything will change for the better. 

Other cities have similar crime issues and bail reform has happened in at least a few states.  I am concerned crime will get worse going forward at least in certain areas. 

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2020, 05:57:02 PM »
I think any larger metro area is seeing and will continue to see increasing crime and violence.
A Trump win in November will bring out the crazies and make tings worse.
even Tulsa has seen a significant increase in crime.

https://www.newson6.com/story/5f4e9782efc78f0c12d39d18/tpd-reports-increase-in-violent-crime-40-increase-in-assaults-on-officers-
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2020, 05:57:52 PM »
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/09/03/cnns-breakfast-burrito-journo-discovers-life-not-so-perfect-everywhere/
But New York is fine.  This guy ate his breakfast burrito outside and everything near him was just fine.  

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2020, 06:06:42 PM »
I think any larger metro area is seeing and will continue to see increasing crime and violence.
A Trump win in November will bring out the crazies and make tings worse.
even Tulsa has seen a significant increase in crime.

https://www.newson6.com/story/5f4e9782efc78f0c12d39d18/tpd-reports-increase-in-violent-crime-40-increase-in-assaults-on-officers-
IMO, that has little to do with Trump and more to do with State level laws on crime and punishment getting softer with lesser penalties for lower level felonies and repeat offenses. 

Also, cops being on camera 24/7 are reluctant to lay hands on suspects even when they are combative and earn what they get.  I am surprised just how aggressive and combative some of these people are.  It appears to be just an extreme disrespect for police and the assumption that the police won't hurt them even if they fight.  I realize that is just a few people, but it is a bit shocking.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2020, 06:32:54 PM »
IMO, that has little to do with Trump and more to do with State level laws on crime and punishment getting softer with lesser penalties for lower level felonies and repeat offenses. 

Also, cops being on camera 24/7 are reluctant to lay hands on suspects even when they are combative and earn what they get.  I am surprised just how aggressive and combative some of these people are.  It appears to be just an extreme disrespect for police and the assumption that the police won't hurt them even if they fight.  I realize that is just a few people, but it is a bit shocking.

I think it WILL have something to do with Trump, just for the reasons you laid out above. These rioters are at a point now where there are two possible outcomes in the big cities where they riot. Either nothing happens to them, or the local gov caves and they get what they want. They will apply that to a Trump win, even if he carries 400 electoral votes. Only Trump is not going to cave and say, "Oh, okay, I'll just step down". Which means they will continue to destroy stuff in those big cities, because there will be no repercussions, and they also won't be getting what they want.

That's a given, IMO. What's not a given is if they think they can get away with "taking it to the suburbs" (Narrator: "They can't").

Pb

• friend
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2020, 01:51:03 PM »
I think violent riots in the event of a Trump victory are certain.

If we are lucky, they won't last for four years.   [tinfoil]

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2020, 11:01:30 PM »
It appears to be just an extreme disrespect for police and the assumption that the police won't hurt them even if they fight.  I realize that is just a few people, but it is a bit shocking.

It would be a lot better if people immediately and violently had that assumption challenged.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2020, 08:46:11 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mail-absentee-ballots-found-wisconsin-ditch

Enough of your conspiracy mongering!  I'm told by TOP men that it's unpossible that anything untoward would come of mail in voting.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

just Warren

• friend

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2020, 11:13:09 AM »
[Ben dons his tinfoil hat]

Something in the below story struck me. It's a local news story, talking about how Canyon County, Idaho doesn't have enough experienced poll workers, so they are limiting physical polling places. As part of the story, they mention that Ada County (next door and home of liberal Boise) has more poll workers applying than they know what to do with.

An aside to that part of the story is that Ada County mentioned they had even been getting calls from out of state (i.e., non-Idaho residents), specifically from Seattle, with people volunteering to come down and be Ada County poll workers. My tinfoil alert automatically went off. Seattle, an SJW mecca, has people who want to volunteer to be out of state poll workers. Not in a county that needs poll workers (and happens to be very conservative), but in the county in Idaho with the highest population, which is also the most liberal county in Idaho.

Seems like if you wanted to help the liberal agenda of "everybody gets to vote (liberal), that might be a way to insert your bias into an election. One wonders who trained these Seattle poll workers, and also how they got the idea to volunteer in Boise, and maybe other cities across the country.

Perhaps this is something that happens every election and it's just interested citizens wanting to do their civic duty with no hidden agenda, but the out of state aspect caused me to raise an eyebrow.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/politics/elections/canyon-county-to-open-five-polling-locations-for-the-november-election/277-5fdf5aca-e737-437c-9d8b-59d6c3c6e864

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2020, 02:21:06 PM »
[Ben dons his tinfoil hat]

Something in the below story struck me. It's a local news story, talking about how Canyon County, Idaho doesn't have enough experienced poll workers, so they are limiting physical polling places. As part of the story, they mention that Ada County (next door and home of liberal Boise) has more poll workers applying than they know what to do with.

An aside to that part of the story is that Ada County mentioned they had even been getting calls from out of state (i.e., non-Idaho residents), specifically from Seattle, with people volunteering to come down and be Ada County poll workers. My tinfoil alert automatically went off. Seattle, an SJW mecca, has people who want to volunteer to be out of state poll workers. Not in a county that needs poll workers (and happens to be very conservative), but in the county in Idaho with the highest population, which is also the most liberal county in Idaho.

Seems like if you wanted to help the liberal agenda of "everybody gets to vote (liberal), that might be a way to insert your bias into an election. One wonders who trained these Seattle poll workers, and also how they got the idea to volunteer in Boise, and maybe other cities across the country.

Perhaps this is something that happens every election and it's just interested citizens wanting to do their civic duty with no hidden agenda, but the out of state aspect caused me to raise an eyebrow.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/politics/elections/canyon-county-to-open-five-polling-locations-for-the-november-election/277-5fdf5aca-e737-437c-9d8b-59d6c3c6e864

That has fraud and abuse written all over it.  Just my opinion but poll workers should be local citizens known to the local voters for integrity and accountability.  If you absolutely need outsiders for man power: national guard. 

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2020, 09:41:52 PM »

just Warren

• friend

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2020, 08:47:59 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/breaking-new-project-veritas-video-exposes-rep-ilhan-omar-connected-cash-ballots-scheme/

I was just coming here to post that.

Couple of observations:

Men (military age male, in the parlance) going around to the women and elderly and just taking what they need for today's scheme, and the women and elderly just rolling with it?  Definitely fits with my experience of Somali (and Arab actually) culture.  Americans will be like "Why would you just hand over your ballot?" Because that's how their culture does it.  There doesn't even need to be an explicit threat of violence.  These men represent the person who runs the [neighborhood, ward, project] and you do what they say.  Welcome to the third world, or to quote Leonardo DiCaprio "T.I.A".

Second. what is it about folks doing shady *expletive deleted*it videoing themselves doing shady *expletive deleted*it?  I know those guys are untouchable in Ward 5 or whatever, but Billy Jo Crazy might be on snapchat and think you just volunteered for martyr duty.  I guess it's good for us these types never do OPSEC training.

just Warren

• friend
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2020, 08:02:27 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/joe-bidens-texas-political-director-dallas-jones-accused-illegal-ballot-harvesting/

Not by law enforcement but by two independent investigators.

Don't know how that process works but hopefully it hurts Biden's campaign.

just Warren

• friend
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2020, 01:41:28 AM »
Another Project Veritas video: https://youtu.be/MV7oDl8yDZk

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!