Author Topic: Assassins In Tehran Kill Iranian Operative Who Planned Attacks On Israel  (Read 611 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Motorcycle-Riding Assassins In Tehran Kill Iranian Operative Who Planned Attacks On Israel
https://www.dailywire.com/news/motorcycle-riding-assassins-in-tehran-kill-iranian-operative-who-planned-attacks-on-israel?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=non_member

Col. Hassan Sayad Khodayari, who was known to work in Syria on behalf of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards unit, was involved in planning attacks on Jews and Israelis around the world, The Jerusalem Post reported. He was shot dead in front of his home on Mojahedin Eslam Street by assailants who fled, according to Iranian reports.

I can't imagine who did this or why.  ???  Shot in front of his home.  Iranian officials aren't safe anywhere. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Another “austere religious scholar” senselessly murdered…
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
COVID is a bitch
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
I for one am glad they are going back to the tried and true methods instead of AI and remote control stuff, although I am a big fan of the Ginsu Missile!!!

bob

sumpnz

• friend
I like stories with happy endings.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Obviously, Iran needs sensible gun laws.  I blame the Iranian Rifle Association.

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Another “austere religious scholar” senselessly murdered…

Well now, ain't that just a crying damn shame.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams