Author Topic: It's getting sporty in south Texas  (Read 1504 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: It's getting sporty in south Texas
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2024, 08:33:58 AM »
Putting up Concertina wire is just for show. It doesn't even reach the minimum level of being considered border security. Particularly when those who cut through it and get caught get a free bus ride to a northern big city.

Uncontrolled mass immigration is war.

You will have to come to your own conclusion as to who is waging the war and against whom the war is being waged.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2024, 09:02:56 AM »
The U.S. should withdraw from the United Nations, and kick them out of New York. For the U.N. to be aiding and abetting a mass invasion of a member nation is intolerable.

We should but we won’t of course

Make me dictator and I will send in the Rangers to clean that nest of vipers out.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2024, 09:46:02 AM »
Putting up Concertina wire is just for show. It doesn't even reach the minimum level of being considered border security. Particularly when those who cut through it and get caught get a free bus ride to a northern big city.

Uncontrolled mass immigration is war.

You will have to come to your own conclusion as to who is waging the war and against whom the war is being waged.

It is war. Interview about cartel operations on the border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wJBvxzPMA

Non-MSM news coverage of Eagle Pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G3s1y5As1E
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Blakenzy

• friend
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2024, 06:31:04 PM »
Apparently there is some giant trucker's convoy ramping up that is heading for Texas to create a wall of trucks.

Hmmm
Some are saying they're getting Patriot Front like vibes

Fed Bait? Convoy Calling Itself 'God's Army' Heading to Texas Border and Twitter Is Suspicious
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/01/29/gods-army-tx-border-n2392276
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2024, 06:55:59 PM »
It is about what I suspected.  There is big money pushing this immigration into the US.

Similar for Europe I imagine.

Honestly, the biggest money to be made from illegal immigration is at the Federal level.  Social Security was always a ponzi scheme, and at a 1:1 replacement rate it is going to collapse.  It requires closer to a 2:1 ratio of births, an ever increasing population level, to sustain it.

Illegals are a wonderful stopgap for that problem.  They steal SSN's and pay taxes, but will not be able to claim SS benefits later on.  Some do write EXEMPT on their paperwork, but some don't.

Sadly, they're an exploited underclass that no one acknowledges, stuck between a neighbor that doesn't want them around, and a home country overrun with corruption and narco violence.  The conservatives should be more welcoming of them due to an old world catholic mindset, they're more likely to vote conservatively.  A conservative reversal on the border wall problem, striving hard to filter true refugees from smugglers, would do wonders to boost conservative voter numbers and stem drug and human smuggling issues.

Same happens in Europe, but with North Africans and Arabs.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2024, 07:03:27 PM »
The old saw "they're natural conservatives" hasn't really worked out. TPTB have been flooding the country since 1965 and by all measures we've lurched so hard to the left that the best we have is Donald Trump as the conservative standard bearer.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2024, 02:59:05 AM »
The U.S. should withdraw from the United Nations, and kick them out of New York. For the U.N. to be aiding and abetting a mass invasion of a member nation is intolerable.

i appreciate your sentiment, but that's a bad idea. This ought to be self-evident. It's an information well. A polluted well, but at least we know what the pollutants are.  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Aaaaand, importantly, we'd be giving up that veto power while the rest of the world is going lefty and emotional and statist and illogical and wokey-wonkey.

Terry, 230RN

Protecting our freedom is like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 03:25:33 AM by 230RN »