Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Cancel Culture is Getting Ridiculous  (Read 21778 times)

JN01

• friend
Re: Cancel Culture is Getting Ridiculous
« Reply #350 on: October 31, 2021, 04:04:37 PM »

Put me down for Kim Jong-un, with wig, who just escaped from North Korea and wishes to hide in America dressed as a liberal college professor.

Why would he need to hide?

Ben

• Administrator
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #352 on: November 23, 2021, 06:18:54 PM »

:rofl:
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”
~George Carlin

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• The Great Negro
  • friend
  • Radicalized since 1776 - beep/bop/boop
« Reply #353 on: November 23, 2021, 10:24:00 PM »

So math is racist after all.
This member used to have another name, and the name that this member used to have was fistful.

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #354 on: November 24, 2021, 05:50:20 PM »

Happy Thankskilling

The natives were practicing genocide, ethnic cleansing, slavery, and forced removal long before the white man showed up. They're just upset the white man was better at at.

Chancellor of DC public schools shares resources to decolonize Thanksgiving, including link to instructing readers to “use terms like genocide, ethnic cleansing, stolen land, and forced removal”.

Closes by wishing “joyful start to holiday season.” https://t.co/BuY3W8ibDx pic.twitter.com/wVMIlfE8A9

— Wesley Yang (@wesyang) November 24, 2021

DC public schools chancellor wishes everybody ‘happy Thanksgiving’ (after reminders about genocide, ethnic cleansing and stolen land)
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/11/24/dc-public-schools-chancellor-wishes-everybody-happy-thanksgiving-after-reminders-about-genocide-ethnic-cleansing-and-stolen-land/

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 06:02:35 PM by WLJ »
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”
~George Carlin

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #355 on: November 25, 2021, 09:50:08 AM »

The natives were practicing genocide, ethnic cleansing, slavery, and forced removal long before the white man showed up. They're just upset the white man was better at at.

You nailed it.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]