Author Topic: Perry, Iowa, high school shooting  (Read 778 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Perry, Iowa, high school shooting
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2024, 11:43:55 PM »
Still haven't seen anything that convinces me one way or another what he was in that regard. Just because someone post something in support of trans doesn't necessarily mean they're trans themselves. Maybe he was maybe he wasn't. Have to wait and see if more comes out but I suspect the media is going to tight lipped on the matter.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 12:13:43 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2024, 07:36:05 PM »

BREAKING: The FBI was warned about the trans Iowa shooter before the shooting. He had been posting disturbing messages on Discord and someone reported it to the FBI. The FBI never responded.

As I reported, 2 years ago he was already posting alarming messages about being a school… pic.twitter.com/4InYrGh4id
    — Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) January 8, 2024
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/01/08/lott-fbi-iowa-shooter-n2391518
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2024, 09:51:36 PM »
    BREAKING: The FBI was warned about the trans Iowa shooter before the shooting. He had been posting disturbing messages on Discord and someone reported it to the FBI. The FBI never responded.

As I reported, 2 years ago he was already posting alarming messages about being a school… pic.twitter.com/4InYrGh4id
    — Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) January 8, 2024

It's obviously Trump's fault.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design