Author Topic: Peaceful Rochester New York  (Read 1607 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Peaceful Rochester New York
« on: September 05, 2020, 02:09:26 PM »
Last night in sleepy Rochester, New York. Not a single person seemed to put up a fight about being run out of the restaurants they were in by BLM. I suppose they would have ended up arrested if they did.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/09/05/video-shows-mostly-peaceful-protesters-in-rochester-ny-winning-hearts-and-minds-by-torching-a-bus-stop-mobbing-restaurants-smashing-tables-and-chasing-off-scared-diners/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Peaceful Rochester New York
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 04:25:06 PM »
WTF happened in Rochester?  I heard something about police putting a bag over a black man's head and suffocating him to death.  I suspect that's not true, but probably has some truth in it.
"It's good, though..."

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 06:22:30 PM »
The bag was a "spit hood", which is a mesh bag placed over the head of a prisoner to reduce the prisoner's ability to spit on people.  I have seen one used in court before.  The mask alone will not cause suffocation, any more than a mask.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

grampster

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 06:40:36 PM »
It seems the deceased also had a fatal dose of PCP in his system.  Conveniently not talked about much.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 06:46:06 PM »
It seems the deceased also had a fatal dose of PCP in his system.  Conveniently not talked about much.

This is my shocked face
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2020, 11:01:45 PM »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 11:21:42 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 12:16:31 AM »
I think in addition to carrying a spare magazine I need to start carrying a spare gun. These people are going crazy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 12:22:49 AM »
Whoops, one of them set him/her self on fire
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2020, 12:32:26 AM »
Don't these people know molotov cocktails contribute to global warming?
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2020, 12:37:05 AM »
Didn't catch he switched to Portland
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2020, 12:38:25 AM »
Remember, these are all Trump supporters doing this.  :facepalm:
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2020, 09:01:01 AM »
I just saw on the TV this morning that one of the trashed restaurants put out a statement of support for the people that trashed their place. I would say, "Their place, their choice", except that there were innocent diners and employees there being intimidated and threatened.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2020, 10:10:26 AM »
I was a bit surprised the diners kept sitting there when the crowd was approaching.  I don't think I would have stuck around to see what they would do.  It isn't the first time they have harassed restaurant customers.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2020, 01:44:26 PM »
Whoops, one of them set him/her self on fire

Set to music.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2021, 11:49:06 AM »
Rochester back in the news. The mayor, a member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, is found in possession of illegal guns.
Of course NO Jail Time For Her!
This is my shocked face

Rochester, New York Mayor Lovely Warren, a proud member of Moms Demand Action and Mayors Against Illegal Guns, took a plea deal in recent days. Her crimes? She possessed illegal guns and violated campaign finance laws. As part of the deal, she will resign and avoid prison.

JUST LOVELY: Anti-Gun Rochester, NY Mayor Caught With Illegal Guns, Resigns in Plea Deal One Month Before Leaving Office Anyway
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/just-lovely-anti-gun-rochester-ny-mayor-caught-with-illegal-guns-resigns-in-plea-one-month-before-leaving-office/
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 12:08:33 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2021, 07:41:42 PM »
Rochester back in the news. The mayor, a member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, is found in possession of illegal guns.
This is my shocked face

JUST LOVELY: Anti-Gun Rochester, NY Mayor Caught With Illegal Guns, Resigns in Plea Deal One Month Before Leaving Office Anyway
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/just-lovely-anti-gun-rochester-ny-mayor-caught-with-illegal-guns-resigns-in-plea-one-month-before-leaving-office/

What else would you expect?  After all, she has at least three things in her favor.
1 - "commucrat";
2 - female;
3 - PoC (black).
They will find her another political position within 6 months.
  [barf]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

brimic

• friends
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2021, 09:49:19 AM »
This is my shocked face

It was the fault of right wing terrorists.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2021, 09:23:53 PM »
Where are the Freikorps when you need them?
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.