Author Topic: Trump's Peace Deal  (Read 659 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump's Peace Deal
« on: October 23, 2020, 03:06:54 PM »
Holy hell, another win on Trump's Mideast peace deals, and this stuff is getting zero coverage in the MSM, other than stories on how it's fake or not any big deal or bad for the world. This stuff is a pretty big deal IMO.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/10/23/helluva-take-richard-grenell-and-others-dismantle-chris-hayes-attempt-to-downplay-another-trump-brokered-peace-deal/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Trump's Peace Deal
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 04:57:22 PM »
The only mid-east headline I've seen in the past few days was something about Palestinian nurses from Gaza kvetching about not being able to get to work in Israeli hospitals because of border closings.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 05:08:35 PM »
ORANGE MAN PEACE BAD! ORANGE MAN PEACE EVIL!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 05:40:02 PM »
Trump's war mongering has killed millions! Just ask any Dim!
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 09:21:23 PM »
gods I hope he gets reelected.  Would serve these people right.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2020, 01:03:52 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 01:39:06 PM »
Holy hell, another win on Trump's Mideast peace deals, and this stuff is getting zero coverage in the MSM, other than stories on how it's fake or not any big deal or bad for the world. This stuff is a pretty big deal IMO.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/10/23/helluva-take-richard-grenell-and-others-dismantle-chris-hayes-attempt-to-downplay-another-trump-brokered-peace-deal/
I think these people don't believe in capitalism or market economics.  Because of that, they can't understand why trade and economic profit for both parties gives each side a self interest in peace. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge