Author Topic: Rapper says whites should be the ones "scared to death" of coming race war.  (Read 1413 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
https://www.dailywire.com/news/diddy-launches-our-black-political-party-endorses-joe-biden-we-are-on-the-verge-of-a-race-war

“The NUMBER ONE priority is to get Trump out of office. HE HAS TO GO. We can’t allow this man to continue to try and DIVIDE US,” said Diddy. “The people that have the most responsibility and should be SCARED TO DEATH of this man are white people. WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF A RACE WAR.”

That doesn't sound like a threat or anything.

I'm sure Big Media will vociferously pressure Joe Biden to disavow this.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
Can he really say he is starting a political party yet endorsing Biden?  Sounds like the same thing black voters have been doing for decades.  

Sounds like all the rest is just "look at me, look at me" while he does what he was going to do all along.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Well it’s a good thing I’ve never given a flying *expletive deleted*ck what a rapper has ever thought
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
I'm of the opinion that most of the morons on the left calling for a "race war" don't understand the concepts of minority or majority.
Mostly I think math of any complexity is pretty well beyond most of them.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Can he really say he is starting a political party yet endorsing Biden?  Sounds like the same thing black voters have been doing for decades.  

Sounds like all the rest is just "look at me, look at me" while he does what he was going to do all along.

I don't see a contradiction, just bad timing. Kanye West couldn't even get on the ballot in more than a handful of states, and he started a few months ago. Combs isn't stupid enough to waste any money on a presidential run right now. Speaking of Kanye, it seems like the rappers these days are getting worse. They used to talk about running with street gangs. Now they're talking about political parties. It's chilling.

I can't imagine anything helping black America promote its (allegedly) monolithic interests more than splitting up their votes between the Democrats, the Republicans, and then two additional political parties.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Andiron

• friend
I'm of the opinion that most of the morons on the left calling for a "race war" don't understand the concepts of minority or majority.
Mostly I think math of any complexity is pretty well beyond most of them.

Don't throw me in that briar patch...

Lets just humor the thought for a second.  They really want to go there?  Blacks (all 12% of them) vs Whites, winner takes all.  Going to be a short war, and a whole lot of crime statistics are going to change after the fact.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
And it's not going to be all blacks either.

How many are really going to be interested in hopping on the race-war train?

Probably less than 5%.

Hard to take your war to the whites if you don't have a lot of troops.

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Neither whites nor blacks want a race war.

The left wants a race war and have been pulling the "lets you and him fight" for decades in hopes that they could goad one or the other side into action.

BLM is the closest they've gotten and it looks like the majority of black folks are not interested in actually rising up and using violence to force "change" (whatever that means).

P Diddy has become wealthy beyond conception by being part of the system. He isn't about change at all, he is status quo.

The leftists are in control and are liars.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 09:51:19 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
And it's not going to be all blacks either.

How many are really going to be interested in hopping on the race-war train?

Probably less than 5%.

Hard to take your war to the whites if you don't have a lot of troops.

And, if the NFAC clowns are any indication of the quality of their "troops" it shouldn't take very long to put down the "revolution".
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System

And, if the NFAC clowns are any indication of the quality of their "troops" it shouldn't take very long to put down the "revolution".

Who sold them all these AR-15s that fire at the slightest bump on their butt stocks?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 11:37:10 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
Neither whites nor blacks want a race war.

The left wants a race war and have been pulling the "lets you and him fight" for decades in hopes that they could goad one or the other side into action.

BLM is the closest they've gotten and it looks like the majority of black folks are not interested in actually rising up and using violence to force "change" (whatever that means).

P Diddy has become wealthy beyond conception by being part of the system. He isn't about change at all, he is status quo.

The leftists are in control and are liars.

I like the "lets you and him fight" picture.  They are the guy who says "did you hear what he said about you?" to one guy and then does the same to the other guy. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge