Author Topic: "Capitalists will sell the ropes to hang themselves with..."  (Read 549 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
"Capitalists will sell the ropes to hang themselves with..."
« on: October 27, 2020, 08:01:53 AM »
Or, in this case, it's an Economist:

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/economist-failed-to-disclose-lucrative-beijing-ties/

It appears so many major institutions/people have been bought by China.

These people are traitors.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
Re: "Capitalists will sell the ropes to hang themselves with..."
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 09:00:23 AM »
Another reason I hope Trump wins.  I don't see any Democrats who wouldn't be happy to get in bed with China.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: "Capitalists will sell the ropes to hang themselves with..."
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 09:37:02 AM »
This whole China thing has me recalling the transfer of supercomputer technology and ball bearing manufacturing equipment that happened under Clinton, that has been swept under the rug ...

Clinton facilitated China developing MIRV technology.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.