Author Topic: Hunter & Joe Biden corruption scandal  (Read 31841 times)

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Re: Hunter & Joe Biden corruption scandal
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2020, 10:38:34 AM »
Don't forget Rudy! The overall credibility of the story is not helped by his involvement, he's been off his rocker for awhile now.

Hunter is a piece of sh*t, not denying that. Dad enabled a lot of that behavior, not denying that either. Dad really helped Hunter financially, not denying that either.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2020, 10:41:05 AM »
You deny that the photos are Hunter?

Nobody else has denied the photos are Hunter.

You deny the emails are from Hunter?

Nobody else denies the emails are from Hunter.

You deny the first person account of the China deal?

Nobody in the campaign denies the Bidens China deal.

Sorry Charby, but there is a mountain more evidence against the Bidens than an internet rumor, a grainy photo and a human traffickers accusation.

Sorry, seen too many molehills turned into mountain ranges in this 2020 battle of politics from all sides. Too good to be true really paints me a skeptic.

Uranus is a gas giant.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2020, 10:45:47 AM »
Sorry, seen too many molehills turned into mountain ranges in this 2020 battle of politics from all sides. Too good to be true really paints me a skeptic.

Fair enough. While I don't doubt it's true I suspect it will get buried after the election regardless of who wins.

The Bidens are going to go to jail just like Hillary and all the treasonous swamp creatures in DOJ, FBI and State.... :laugh:

At best Trump is a fire break.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2020, 10:50:58 AM »
As a reminder of the world we are living in;  ;)
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2020, 10:52:40 AM »
Fair enough. While I don't doubt it's true I suspect it will get buried after the election regardless of who wins.

The Bidens are going to go to jail just like Hillary and all the treasonous swamp creatures in DOJ, FBI and State.... :laugh:

At best Trump is a fire break.

I also don't think Trump was diddling little girls on Epstein's island. Trump seems to prefer women in their 20s.

Uranus is a gas giant.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2020, 12:18:37 PM »
The grainy picture and statement from Ghislaine would be the evidence.

Where?  I've never heard of this before.   ???

That's hard to believe, given the four Four Years Hate directed at Trump by the media.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2020, 12:28:51 PM »
I think the evidence against Hunter Biden is pretty good from everything I have heard.  The direct evidence tying Joe Biden directly to it is still pretty thin.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2020, 12:45:30 PM »
Where?  I've never heard of this before.   ???

That's hard to believe, given the four Four Years Hate directed at Trump by the media.

I made it up as an example, I was using it as the "evidence"

Uranus is a gas giant.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2020, 12:53:32 PM »
I made it up as an example, I was using it as the "evidence"

So you work for CNN now?
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2020, 12:55:44 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2020, 01:14:39 PM »
So you work for CNN now?

You caught me.

Uranus is a gas giant.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2020, 02:27:27 PM »
I think the evidence against Hunter Biden is pretty good from everything I have heard.  The direct evidence tying Joe Biden directly to it is still pretty thin.

Read this:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/27/hunter-biden-emails-tony-bobulinski-says-he-was-warned-about-going-public/

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2020, 02:32:54 PM »
If my mind is made up about Trump v Biden and October surprises,  it's due to years of experience. One candidate has "evidence" of scandals and crimes brought against him every single day, by the most powerful and most vocal centers of influence. The overwhelming majority of the charges evaporate, once exposed to sunlight. My mind is made up to wait for the scandal to resolve itself into the nothing it usually turns out to be.

Scandals about the Bidens used to be ignored. Now, they kick the scandals back into the shade. So I give those more credence.

So you work for CNN now?

No, to work for CNN you have to make things up and then believe they are true. I don't think charby's quite there yet.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2020, 02:45:07 PM »
Read this:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/27/hunter-biden-emails-tony-bobulinski-says-he-was-warned-about-going-public/
I have heard about that guy.  I say "thin" because the emails they have seem to only mention Joe Biden in code and then this guy is testifying that the code means Joe Biden.  I don't know what other evidence they have or he has provided so it might be more substantial.  IMO, it certainly fingers Joe Biden, but is it evidence that could stand up in court?  I don't know. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2020, 02:54:52 PM »
Joe at this point is not directly implicated by name.

All the evidence of Hunters business dealing should disqualify Joe just by nature of their father/son relationship.

It would certainly damage any President if these types of dealings came out while being in office. Apply the same story and documentation to Trump and one of his sons. Impeachment and probably actual removal from office would follow.

These pretty well documented dealings of Hunters should disqualify Joe right out of the gate.

Hunters dealings are so incredibly inappropriate that there can be no explanation.

It strains credulity to think Joe was unaware of what was going on, if not actually running the operation.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2020, 08:59:52 PM »
Get Schiff on it

Tucker says that Biden documents that were mailed to him in LA by his NY producer vanished en route — a major shipper was used and they have been unable to determine who opened the package and stole the Biden documents.

— Mollie (@MZHemingway) October 29, 2020

Tucker Carlson says Hunter Biden documents disappeared en route from New York to Los Angeles
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/10/28/tucker-carlson-says-hunter-biden-documents-disappeared-en-route-from-new-york-to-los-angeles/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2020, 08:15:10 PM »
Where is Hunter anyway?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2020, 08:18:46 PM »
Where is Hunter anyway?

In a corner having a time out
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2020, 08:22:13 PM »
Where is Hunter anyway?

In a hotel room snorting coke off a Ukrainian hookers a$$
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2020, 08:25:18 PM »
CNN: Hunter who? Never heard of him
- Calvin and Hobbes

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2020, 12:51:21 AM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2021, 10:49:44 AM »
Nothing suspicious about this at all

Byron York
@ByronYork
From @DailyMail: 'Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100k to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren and spoke with the then vice president in 2016 'to explore lucrative future work options' with Hunter as the middle man.' From that laptop, again.

ANOTHER bombshell from THAT laptop: Ex-FBI chief gave $100k to Biden’s grandchildren’s trust (but it definitely was NOT pay-to-play y’all)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/05/21/another-bombshell-from-that-laptop-ex-fbi-chief-gave-100k-to-bidens-grandchildrens-trust-but-it-definitely-was-not-pay-to-play-yall/

If this was Trump the dems would be starting another impeachment trial
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 11:15:10 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2021, 11:30:45 AM »
Was the laptop why the FBI raided Giuliani's office?  Didn't he have it? 

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2021, 11:52:28 AM »
Was the laptop why the FBI raided Giuliani's office?  Didn't he have it?

Think I recall something somewhere saying they took everything but Hunter's harddrive.
Don't quote me on that because I can't find it right now.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 12:06:38 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2021, 03:11:13 PM »
Think I recall something somewhere saying they took everything but Hunter's harddrive.
Don't quote me on that because I can't find it right now.

I definitely recall reading the FBI did not take Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive from Giuliani's office.  Giuliani even commented that was proof the feds had no interest in prosecuting HB for his misdeeds.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.